Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,027 members, 7,966,783 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 11:14 PM

Another Mass Abduction Of Travellers On Kaduna-Kachia Road - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Mass Abduction Of Travellers On Kaduna-Kachia Road (20737 Views)

School Mass Abduction: Kaduna Hires Private Negotiator To Free 287 Pupils / Gunmen Abduct Scores Of Travellers In Ondo / 4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Mass Abduction Of Travellers On Kaduna-Kachia Road by AroOkigbo(m): 2:01pm On Jun 26, 2021
Wetin concern Buhari. Wahala be like Buhari, e get his own problem.
Re: Another Mass Abduction Of Travellers On Kaduna-Kachia Road by kennyz247(m): 2:01pm On Jun 26, 2021
ik
Re: Another Mass Abduction Of Travellers On Kaduna-Kachia Road by Investigative: 2:01pm On Jun 26, 2021
lexy2014:

And Patami will use NIN to end kidnappings and all d crime in Nigeria
Hahahahhahaha
Re: Another Mass Abduction Of Travellers On Kaduna-Kachia Road by Aketi2: 2:02pm On Jun 26, 2021
Buharis economic empowerment strategy for Northern youths.
Re: Another Mass Abduction Of Travellers On Kaduna-Kachia Road by boom99(m): 2:04pm On Jun 26, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Another Mass Abduction Of Travellers On Kaduna-Kachia Road by Yankee101: 2:07pm On Jun 26, 2021
I think the bandits are increasing in number
Re: Another Mass Abduction Of Travellers On Kaduna-Kachia Road by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 26, 2021
That Gumi fellow could well be right. If you know Nigerian police very well, you'd know they benefit from Nigerians' problems. And they are definitely in league with the bandits. Buhari's DSS gestapo oya come and invite me
Re: Another Mass Abduction Of Travellers On Kaduna-Kachia Road by billyG(m): 2:08pm On Jun 26, 2021
If it is d eastern tribes that are d bandits along that kaduna- Abuja axis d approach by d security forces will be different.
Re: Another Mass Abduction Of Travellers On Kaduna-Kachia Road by realstars: 2:08pm On Jun 26, 2021
Thist Fulani People No Get Joy Atall, Kidnapping For Food On The Table.
Re: Another Mass Abduction Of Travellers On Kaduna-Kachia Road by Patrioticman007(m): 2:09pm On Jun 26, 2021
Investigative:
according to zombies peace is gradually returning to Nigeria since kanu kept mum

Wanted to ask for a friend, why is Nnamdi Kanu silent on the social media recently ?. because ipob is the only opposition party we have in Nigeria, while PDP are busy taking Aphrodisiacs for the coming of Atiku, the nation is wanting competition for national development.
Re: Another Mass Abduction Of Travellers On Kaduna-Kachia Road by Ruthy12302: 2:10pm On Jun 26, 2021
I am a new member of this wonderful community, I have been a passive member but I decided to be a full member today, to all my tech brothers and sisters, I need your help and solution, I realized that when ever I make a comment , mostly investment comments and I also include a link on YouTube, my comments does not stays, it disappears, comments in general, please what must I do to make my comments stays on YouTube, please your suggestion is needed, thanks.
Re: Another Mass Abduction Of Travellers On Kaduna-Kachia Road by Sardauna24(m): 2:14pm On Jun 26, 2021
BF69BF:
I don't know how it'll happen o but this country MUST scatter.
i pray that na u go scatter in the name of what ever you're worshipping
Re: Another Mass Abduction Of Travellers On Kaduna-Kachia Road by ClitRaider: 2:16pm On Jun 26, 2021
The victims were returning from a funeral of Haikimi George Laah in Laura LG.
What a country
Re: Another Mass Abduction Of Travellers On Kaduna-Kachia Road by DoctorStylish: 2:17pm On Jun 26, 2021
These fulanis are lowest scums of earth. There’s no room for killing and abducting Nigerians. It’s high time the government put an end to this menace . And to all those elite who keep sponsoring all these activities .Hell is the final abode.
Re: Another Mass Abduction Of Travellers On Kaduna-Kachia Road by Yus2020: 2:21pm On Jun 26, 2021
Buhari and Apc will not condemned
Buhari and Apc so useless
Re: Another Mass Abduction Of Travellers On Kaduna-Kachia Road by BF69BF: 2:21pm On Jun 26, 2021
Sardauna24:
i pray that na u go scatter in the name of what ever you're worshipping

I wish you the same grin grin
Re: Another Mass Abduction Of Travellers On Kaduna-Kachia Road by Ugonna62: 2:26pm On Jun 26, 2021
Militant30:
Bandits stole cows from Nigerian Army base,Jaji.

Bandits attempted to take over the Nigerian Airforce base in Kaduna.

Bandits this bandits that.

But the problem of Buhari's government is twitter, this people can be annoyingly stupid.

Watch the vulture grillers avoid this thread like pleque.

Nonsense artifact.
Apart from twitter,the main the main problem of this govt is where cows will sleep and eat. Very shameful.
Re: Another Mass Abduction Of Travellers On Kaduna-Kachia Road by nairanaira12: 2:29pm On Jun 26, 2021
fozapi:

It is not true this news is fake as the North is the most peaceful region in Nigeria

Yeah, the news will be fake until your family members are kidnapped and your sisters raped by kidnappers until she gives up the ghost.
Re: Another Mass Abduction Of Travellers On Kaduna-Kachia Road by Investigative: 2:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Wanted to ask for a friend, why is Nnamdi Kanu silent on the social media recently ?. because ipob is the only opposition party we have in Nigeria, while PDP are busy taking Aphrodisiacs for the coming of Atiku, the nation is wanting competition for national development.
A secret only ipob know
Re: Another Mass Abduction Of Travellers On Kaduna-Kachia Road by InvertedHammer: 2:39pm On Jun 26, 2021
/
That's the area they should have police checkpoints every 1km like they used to have in the SE/SS. But they won't do it because there is no N100 per vehicle involved. What security?

/
Re: Another Mass Abduction Of Travellers On Kaduna-Kachia Road by Goalnaldo(m): 2:39pm On Jun 26, 2021
These people Have a well thought out plan. Imagine getting 200m every three days. That will be enough to get arms and ammunition that will facilitate their islamization/Fulanization agenda.
Re: Another Mass Abduction Of Travellers On Kaduna-Kachia Road by Bahun(m): 2:43pm On Jun 26, 2021
Hmmmmmm I almost fall to those guys in that same location but base on say who dey pilot the ride nah Sabi boi and we observe say no car coming by the other lane for a while we just have to pause
etokhana:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/06/26/breaking-another-mass-abduction-on-kaduna-kachia-road/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=breaking-another-mass-abduction-on-kaduna-kachia-road
Re: Another Mass Abduction Of Travellers On Kaduna-Kachia Road by JooEeL(m): 2:44pm On Jun 26, 2021
WaffenSS:
Wow.

Passed that same road like an hour before.

Wow.

May Buhari and APC rot in hell.

I'm fulani, but i pray all fulani bandits and terroristic herders rot in hell.

An honest Fulani?

Unbelievable
Re: Another Mass Abduction Of Travellers On Kaduna-Kachia Road by WaffenSS(m): 3:02pm On Jun 26, 2021
JooEeL:

An honest Fulani?

Unbelievable

Yeah. Screw you too.
Re: Another Mass Abduction Of Travellers On Kaduna-Kachia Road by nuruajao: 3:04pm On Jun 26, 2021
WaffenSS:
Wow.

Passed that same road like an hour before.

Wow.

May Buhari and APC rot in hell.

I'm fulani, but i pray all fulani bandits and terroristic herders rot in hell.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Another Mass Abduction Of Travellers On Kaduna-Kachia Road by Franking: 3:04pm On Jun 26, 2021
That's no news. It's an everyday thing.

Let us know when it doesn't happen.
Re: Another Mass Abduction Of Travellers On Kaduna-Kachia Road by JooEeL(m): 3:08pm On Jun 26, 2021
WaffenSS:

Yeah. Screw you too.

Okay, the Fulani blood coming out. Blood always thicker than water. Zoolanimals!
Re: Another Mass Abduction Of Travellers On Kaduna-Kachia Road by Almaigaa: 3:10pm On Jun 26, 2021
fozapi:

It is not true this news is fake as the North is the most peaceful region in Nigeria

Yes na.
The North is more peaceful than the EAST. grin grin

Re: Another Mass Abduction Of Travellers On Kaduna-Kachia Road by fozapi(m): 3:26pm On Jun 26, 2021
Almaigaa:

Yes na.
The North is more peaceful than the EAST. grin grin

Lol

1 Like

Re: Another Mass Abduction Of Travellers On Kaduna-Kachia Road by buchyson(m): 3:43pm On Jun 26, 2021
When will all this heartbreaking news be a history ? Oh God come to our rescue because we has left ro our fate our insensitive leaders .
Re: Another Mass Abduction Of Travellers On Kaduna-Kachia Road by igbowoman: 3:51pm On Jun 26, 2021
Only 2 pages?
The vultures that normally descend on threads like this flew back to Okitipupa once they didn't see ESN or IPOB on it.
Where are those sycophants?
Re: Another Mass Abduction Of Travellers On Kaduna-Kachia Road by Joetttimua1811(m): 3:58pm On Jun 26, 2021
And somewhere around my loc people are busy registering to join APC angry angry I feel like beating them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amotekun Arrests Ritualist In Osun State (Photo) / Bodies Of 6 Siblings To Be Exhumed In Anambra / Female ' One Chance' Thief Arraigned In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.