Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,864 members, 7,935,699 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 01:53 PM

Anambra 2021: PDP Super Delegates Best To Elect Quality Candidate, Ezeemo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 2021: PDP Super Delegates Best To Elect Quality Candidate, Ezeemo (135 Views)

Anambra 2021: PDP Structure Anaocha Collapses For Dr. Godwin Maduka Accord Party / Anambra 2021: PDP Vice-Chairman Presents Valentine Ozigbo To Governor Ugwuanyi / Anambra 2021: PDP Dumps Zoning Formula (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anambra 2021: PDP Super Delegates Best To Elect Quality Candidate, Ezeemo by okeychris(m): 9:17am On Jun 26, 2021
By Okechukwu Onuegbu

As the People's Democratic Party (PDP) goes to primary poll to elect its gubernatorial candidate for Anambra State 2021 poll, a leading aspirant, Mr Godwin Ezeemo, has described the super delegates list resolved to be used in the selection holding today (Saturday) as apt.

Ezeemo, who said the list would make it easier for the party to elect a quality candidate, implored that criteria to be used to ensure transparency and equity on the poll should be based on aspirant who have remained consistent with the party decisions.

"It should aspirant who had stayed long with the party no matter the cost, supported the growth and developmet of the pary both at ward and state levels. It should be aspirant who knows the heartbeat of the party and had given in to sustain it" he added.

"If super delegates consider these principles no doubt i will be the party"s
Candidates because i have remained in PDP since I joined. I have maintained over 40 PDP offices across the state. I procured PDP party Indentification cards and donated to the state party. I was the first to donate vehicles worth over 20million to suport the logistics activities of the party even before the election," he further maintained.

Ezeemo said he have creative ideas others do not have to fix Anambra right, because he is a grass root person, who has felt the pain and worries of people, and would surely address them if elected.
Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Super Delegates Best To Elect Quality Candidate, Ezeemo by Leemekzy: 9:21am On Jun 26, 2021
being in the party for a long time does not mean you will make good governor.

(1) (Reply)

Abia Shifts Monthly Sanitation For June / KAI Berates Abdulrazaq For Setting Up Committee On Propaganda In Governor’s Offi / We’re Working On The 2021 Supplementary Budget Of N895.8bn – Lawan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.