Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,500 members, 7,908,398 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 04:15 AM

Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga (55240 Views)

Maria: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Paul Okoye Releasing His Phone Numbers / Obi Cubana & Cubana Chief Priest Reacts As Lady Tattoos Their Names On Her Back / Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by Bahose(m): 4:15pm On Jun 26, 2021
Odoctor:

This ain't time to apportion blames. The deed is done already. The Rubicon has been crossed!
Kyrie eleison!

Is there a lesson to learn?

Dear men, women are generally emotionally volatile. I'm sure this man saw it coming but could not listen to the voice of reason. Be brave enough to walk away when she shows you the signs of her
1. Emotional shakiness, 2. Sense of entitlement and 3. Easy arousal to anger.

Secondly, dear men, all that glitters is not gold. Look b/4 you leap.
There are also good women with big hips, find them.
Respect the sanctity of marriage. Do not marry until you are ready to settle for only one woman. That's y it's called "settling down". Because its assumed you are done flying!

Thirdly, dear women. You are created with a sensitive emotion. That's why the devil approached Eve when Adam was absent. Whenever you are angry, walk away! Apply some restraint! Do not act immediately! Give it 24hrs, and the anger will settle, then you can act, you will certainly act more sensibly and responsibly. Please!�

May God console the bereaved, have mercy on the deceased, and forgive the 'killer'.hahaha this your Kyrie eleison, are you a priest?

Kyrie eleison
Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 26, 2021
GeneralPula:
Society is so unkind to men..

A man got murdered but because the killer is a female, somehow, some unfortunate beings been judging the case with sympathy..

It was a total opposite when Baba Ijesha issue broke over the internet..

Even a unilag lecturer was saying the girl is beautiful & gentle...Dem talk say you student assassinate person, you dey talk say she beautiful...I’ll sack the lecturer if I’m the president..

I wonder if the lecturer will say the same if the killer was a guy..

that lady won't go Scot free , the people that arrested her and those to judge her be sugar daddies .

3 Likes

Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 26, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
Who's cubana chief priest
chidinma ojukwu colleague spotted.
Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by fof1: 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2021
Onyi22:
Chi baby, don't worry u will soon be set free,
The world is fighting for your freedom, we love you

GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU AND UR KIND IN D SOCIETY...MURDEROUS LOVE PEDDLERS. HELL IS FREE. @21, A DRUG ADDICT AND STUBBORN SEX WORKER,LIAR USHER AND DISOBEDIENT DECEITFUL TO PARENTS

2 Likes

Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 26, 2021
Onyi22:

Lol...no be only free grin
Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by Angy55(f): 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
You think those sugar daddies will listen. They will just say Ataga is just unfortunate.

For where.. They won't, I actually wonder what controls that stuff

1 Like

Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by seunmsg(m): 4:34pm On Jun 26, 2021
Onyi22:

She will never smell freedom again for the rest of her miserable life. She will rot in prison till her last breath.

1 Like

Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by omoluka: 4:34pm On Jun 26, 2021
somehow:
If you're not good looking be it Male or Female, please do not do crimes.

I repeat, do not do crimes if you're not good looking.

Even if you're innocent, you'll be pronounced guilty for not looking beautiful/handsome.

Run away from anything that can link you to crimes if you're not good looking.

We have a society that is far away from truth and justice.

A word is enough for the wise.
I said same thing somewhere yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by NGArmyTerrorist: 4:37pm On Jun 26, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
Who's cubana chief priest
He is waging War against your market.
Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 26, 2021
Onyi22:

1 Like

Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by Ssoil(f): 4:38pm On Jun 26, 2021
grin
Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by OLRAYS(m): 4:39pm On Jun 26, 2021
Onyi22:
who be this one?

2 Likes

Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by extol1(m): 4:41pm On Jun 26, 2021
Onyi22:
I thought I was going to see your usual slogan, I hate Men in this thread
Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by Fanuchi007: 4:41pm On Jun 26, 2021
Was diz do Chi chi Naira marley was asking to marry him!!!!!
Mayday! Mayday!!
Code red!!! Abort mission, I repeat, Abort mission!!!
Code red!!!
Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by AtlanticB(m): 4:56pm On Jun 26, 2021
One man down on sugar daddy highway grin
Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by dalass(f): 4:56pm On Jun 26, 2021
Onyi22:

Which world is fighting for her?

Premeditated murderess / robbery suspect who has confessed to the act?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by Harrynight(m): 5:00pm On Jun 26, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....
Make cubana shut up....
No retreat....no surrender.....

So because of this saga

The son of man nor go fit book hotel and arrange for some runs babe again?

Like this now....me dey one hotel for Benin city.....if I huzzle finish....I go find one or two runs babe take follow up

I fit ask you one important question in private?
Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by Harrynight(m): 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....
Make cubana shut up....
No retreat....no surrender.....

So because of this saga

The son of man nor go fit book hotel and arrange for some runs babe again?

Like this now....me dey one hotel for Benin city.....if I huzzle finish....I go find one or two runs babe take follow up

I fit ask you one important question in private?
Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by King3urna(m): 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2021
Onyi22:

This one dey okay omo call a spade a spade biko she should pay for her sin biko

1 Like

Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by highoctane: 5:16pm On Jun 26, 2021
Onyi22:
All Nigeria Female Lawyers are gross nonentity, Why non of them haven't rallied around this young lady? May be they are all seeing her as a husband snatcher.
She may or may not be capable to commit murder.
Where is the murder weapon?
Has their been an foresenic investigation in the murder scene?
Under which proved circumstances did Ms Ojukwu induce, forced or threatened Late Mr.Ataga to reveal his ATM pin?
Her statement seemed corcered.
Late Mr.Ataga was a predator, taken her softness as a game.
My opinion is if any man die during a meet with his side chick or any woman die during.a meet with her side man or boy , let he or her get buried in an unmarked grave.
Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by Akanoaaa(m): 5:37pm On Jun 26, 2021
Onyi22:

Which freedom? you get sense at all? If the man was your uncle or brother will say the same?

4 Likes

Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by Honesty36(m): 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2021
Some people role model
Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by KelvinC1(m): 5:47pm On Jun 26, 2021
SUGAR DADDIES VS. SUGAR MUMMIES, who are more DANGEROUS to fvck with..? #McADOYii #TheTalkerTAINER
Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by ArmandosSalazar: 5:49pm On Jun 26, 2021
Onyi22:

Which world is fighting for a murderer. She'll die in Nigeria Prison before her conviction.

2 Likes

Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by somehow: 5:53pm On Jun 26, 2021
omoluka:

I said same thing somewhere yesterday.
This actually shows that the state of Nigeria as a country is as a result of the people living therein.

It has little to do with the government, more to do with the people who truly decide who govern them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by Susily(m): 5:54pm On Jun 26, 2021
highoctane:

All Nigeria Female Lawyers are gross nonentity, Why non of them haven't rallied around this young lady? May be they are all seeing her as a husband snatcher.
She may or may not be capable to commit murder.
Where is the murder weapon?
Has their been an foresenic investigation in the murder scene?
Under which proved circumstances did Ms Ojukwu induce, forced or threatened Late Mr.Ataga to reveal his ATM pin?
Her statement seemed corcered.
Late Mr.Ataga was a predator, taken her softness as a game.
My opinion is if any man die during a meet with his side chick or any woman die during.a meet with her side man or boy , let he or her get buried in an unmarked grave.

Under which proved circumstances did her statement seem coerced?? Since you're bringing up logic??

She has admitted to the crime and that's it

2 Likes

Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by chaloskyx: 6:02pm On Jun 26, 2021
dumb fool
Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by Deadlytruth(m): 6:13pm On Jun 26, 2021
somehow:
This actually shows that the state of Nigeria as a country is as a result of the people living therein.

It has little to do with the government, more to do with the people who truly decide who govern them.

This has been my position too. Initially I used to think the government and elite are our problem in this country but with the return of democracy in 1999 and my careful observation of the factors which guide the choices of ours as electorate I came to realize that the government is just a reflection of how the masses themselves are wired in their thinking. Imagine that monicker praying for this female murderer's freedom becoming a governor or president. The level of decadence Nigeria will fall to under his/her watch is better imagined.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by Minjim: 6:38pm On Jun 26, 2021
Onyi22:

Repeat that

Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by doublecross(m): 6:42pm On Jun 26, 2021
It will never be well with the killer of ataga!
Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by highoctane: 6:47pm On Jun 26, 2021
Susily:

Under which proved circumstances did her statement seem coerced?? Since you're bringing up logic??

She has admitted to the crime and that's it

Let her have her day in court. According to report she was arrested by between 10 to 11pm, under police custody, i assumed. Was she cautioned before a lawyer? Bang! she was paraded, she admitted of killing an amateur boxer, 50 years old? during heavy charged drug sex play, which turned nasty? What of if Late Mr.Usifo had killed her, he could likely gone away with murder, he could have carefully cut her into pieces, take extra time to clean the apartment, another young girl has gone missing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) / New Photos Of Little Daniella, Pretty Nollywood Child Actor / Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.