Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,565 members, 7,929,807 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 11:49 PM

Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Oba Benjamin Oso In Ekiti State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Oba Benjamin Oso In Ekiti State (24242 Views)

Alleged Rape: Pastor Benjamin Egbaji Arrested In Benin Republic, Chained To Bed / Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro / Gunmen Kidnap Oba David Oyewumi, Ekiti Monarch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Oba Benjamin Oso In Ekiti State by BennyDon: 10:01pm On Jun 26, 2021
toffyz:
Na state government go pay the ransom

I doubt if the Oba go get up to 10m in his account.

I am from Ekiti...I have never heard of that village before, NEVER!

Eda-Ile is a sleeping town in Ekiti East under Omuo-Ekiti.

It's just worrisome that kidnapping of monarchs is now the order of the day in Ekiti and Ondo States.

I pray Kabiesi is rescued alive cry

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Oba Benjamin Oso In Ekiti State by Tribalism123(m): 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2021
IPOB/ESN/UGM again?
Bullshit
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Oba Benjamin Oso In Ekiti State by Cnach: 10:43pm On Jun 26, 2021
Doraty1:

https://independent.ng/just-in-tension-in-ekiti-as-unknown-gunmen-abduct-another-traditional-ruler/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
It better, if they remain untouched they will be talking rubbish and accepting brown envelope from who so ever that comes around during next election. After suffering this one everyone will be careful on who he votes for in any election
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Oba Benjamin Oso In Ekiti State by Omooba77: 10:44pm On Jun 26, 2021
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Oba Benjamin Oso In Ekiti State by faceland: 11:09pm On Jun 26, 2021
b3llo:
Even Oba no safe

He can afford ransom.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Oba Benjamin Oso In Ekiti State by faceland: 11:12pm On Jun 26, 2021
Omooba77:

Oba donot have traditional security like ofe, egbe, afona? May God save our land!

Those are myth. Didn't you see the Oba of Lagos left his staff and ran away.

Even those guys that claimed to be bullet proof during last October, they were shooting blanks at them to scare them off.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Oba Benjamin Oso In Ekiti State by Thryphosa(m): 11:15pm On Jun 26, 2021
toffyz:
Na state government go pay the ransom

I doubt if the Oba go get up to 10m in his account.

I am from Ekiti...I have never heard of that village before.

I pray he's found, a very nice and accommodating king, I was there in 2011 for five days, went to carry out a research in Eda Forest Reserve, I slept in his palace through out my stay. Eda Ile is very close to Omuo Ekiti.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Oba Benjamin Oso In Ekiti State by Jimiyung(m): 12:57am On Jun 27, 2021
What they are calling evil forest is what some people have turned to their den. Life no balance.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Oba Benjamin Oso In Ekiti State by HRMK: 2:11am On Jun 27, 2021
are these people bn called traditional rulers qualified to take such titles?can any1 in his right senses attempt that with ooni or alafin?i can even give endless list of obas no kidnapper wuld ever try to attack!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Oba Benjamin Oso In Ekiti State by nick50(m): 3:34am On Jun 27, 2021
Who else noticed that afonja media are now afraid to mention the real identity of the perpetrators of the evil act instead they label them unknown gunmen maybe for d fear of the Fulani caliphate, small time the ugly frog eyed drug baron from iragbiji will come n shift the blame on ipob
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Oba Benjamin Oso In Ekiti State by cardoctor(m): 4:42am On Jun 27, 2021
Unknown gunmen everywhere.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Oba Benjamin Oso In Ekiti State by OldSkoolHeadBoy: 11:36am On Jun 27, 2021
In your mind when Biafra and Oduduwa Nations are created, both entities would be moved away from its current locations to a secret place and the external bandits invading it would not be able to find it again and attack it anymore ?

SenatePresdo:
So Bandits are now in Yorubaland, not only are they in Yorubaland, they now have the effrontery to Kidnap a Yoruba oba.

And When Sunday Igboho pushes for Oduduwa Republic as to curb this menace before it becomes a natural disaster, Yoruba Muslims and MURIC would start talking about their Islamic rights, and how Yoruba Christians would subjugate them in the Emergence of a new Nation.

Yoruba Muslims are the Biggest disaster waiting to happen in Yorubaland.

The Fulanis would probably Use Yoruba Muslims as 5th Columnists to bring The Yoruba Nation to bow to their Caliphate.

It's finished. cool
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Oba Benjamin Oso In Ekiti State by ka1y(m): 1:50pm On Jun 27, 2021
Fulani bandits not unknown gunmen
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Oba Benjamin Oso In Ekiti State by Gfskw: 3:20pm On Jun 27, 2021
Jesus
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Oba Benjamin Oso In Ekiti State by Chris2021(m): 4:32pm On Jun 27, 2021
Nigeria is not secure anymore, we need to be extra-ordinary careful
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Oba Benjamin Oso In Ekiti State by Chris2021(m): 4:33pm On Jun 27, 2021
Nigeria is not secure anymore, we need to be extra-ordinary careful[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Oba Benjamin Oso In Ekiti State by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 27, 2021
When you entertain criminality in your community nothing wey no dey happen
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Oba Benjamin Oso In Ekiti State by ofiko123(m): 4:11am On Jun 28, 2021
We hope Oba Benjamin oso is quickly found and released.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Panic As Gunmen Kill Siblings In Imo / Traders Attack FCDA Official In Abuja Court, Break His Head (Graphic Photos) / Oba Of Benin: Yahoo Boys Stealing Pants Will Face The Consequences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.