Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,729 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:38 AM

Airforce Denies Attempted Attack On NAF Base In Kaduna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Airforce Denies Attempted Attack On NAF Base In Kaduna (12628 Views)

Ekiti Gets NAF Base, As Oyebanji, CAS Turn Sod At Airport Site / Airforce Denies Payment To Bandits For Return Of Anti-Aircraft Weapon / Analysts Expose Boko Haram’s Doctored Video On NAF Jet Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airforce Denies Attempted Attack On NAF Base In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 27, 2021
Amotolongbo:
I was actually waiting for the release of this official statement denying the attack.

This is a confirmed evidence that it was attacked
How is that a confirmed evidence? A confirmed evidence should be a confirmation of the attack by people who stay in the barracks and it's surrounding. The shooting lasted for 2 hours according to the previous report, someone most have heard something.

You are not after the truth though, so believe what you want.

1 Like

Re: Airforce Denies Attempted Attack On NAF Base In Kaduna by maitrelalley1(m): 12:01pm On Jun 27, 2021
Amotolongbo:
I was actually waiting for the release of this official statement denying the attack.

Bros calm down na! Which of the base? Abi there's another premier base apart from Kawo base?? Omo nothing happened oo, I was enjoying life there that same yesterday....

People and fake news...
Re: Airforce Denies Attempted Attack On NAF Base In Kaduna by maitrelalley1(m): 12:04pm On Jun 27, 2021
Healthquest:
were u der?
Atleast we wey de d base know say nothing apun, to mk it worse, wen it happens u fit no know... There was a case of kidnapping in dt base around Feb ds year and it didn't mk headline but ds one neva apun... Probably about to apun.

Help me tell am abeg.. And abeg make nothing happen oo..
Re: Airforce Denies Attempted Attack On NAF Base In Kaduna by BlackFlamefromP: 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
The way you people reason through your anus eh; so if the so called 'attack' never actually happened is it the silence of the millitary that would have been enough to convince your anus brain that the news was fake when you have already made up your mind to believe it in spite of lack of any evidence?

Amotolongbo:

Re: Airforce Denies Attempted Attack On NAF Base In Kaduna by ofiko123(m): 2:58am On Jun 28, 2021
Nice one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Chair Resumes, To Oversee 25 Abandoned Cases Against Ex-Govs, Others / Who Killed Funso Williams In 2006? / Buhari Saved Nigeria From Embarrassment By Suspending Onnoghen –Tony Momoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.