Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,279 members, 7,967,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 05:17 AM

A Room Apartment With Properties Inside For Rent #150,000 In Lagos(akoka/yaba) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Room Apartment With Properties Inside For Rent #150,000 In Lagos(akoka/yaba) (831 Views)

Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja / Mini Flat For Rent With Properties Inside / Business With Properties Inside For Sell In Ifite Awka Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Room Apartment With Properties Inside For Rent #150,000 In Lagos(akoka/yaba) by BigManDesigns1: 6:51pm On Jun 26, 2021
Hello guys.. I will be relocating from Lagos next week (july 1st precisely) and I want to give out my room for rent to someone else as soon as possible with all the properties included at a very affordable price

it's a one room apartment with general public toilet and bathroom but very neat. it's located around Akoka yaba axis;a stone throw from Unilag and very accessible to both the main land and island.

I am also including my bed(mattress) , two tables (one wooden and one plastic), a plastic chair, a complete lenovo think pad desktop computer, a small tiger generator set working perfectly, carpet, wall hangar and curtains intact, a standing fan... in fact I'm leaving everything behind because I will be relocating to another state entirely and I don't want to carry any load along.

I have eight months remaining in my rent and you don't need to pay agency fee when renewing because it will be as if you're just replacing me directly.
I'm giving it all out for just #150,000

it's a very good deal if you ask me.
you can reach me via my WhatsApp number on my signature if you're interested so you can come over and see the place for yourself

note;don't contact me if you're not ready to move immediately as I will be relocating unfailingly latest thursday
Re: A Room Apartment With Properties Inside For Rent #150,000 In Lagos(akoka/yaba) by Obakashdee(m): 6:53pm On Jun 26, 2021
Include pictures maybe I will consider
Re: A Room Apartment With Properties Inside For Rent #150,000 In Lagos(akoka/yaba) by Plomo: 7:25pm On Jun 26, 2021
Where exactly in in Akoka?

Up or downstairs?
Re: A Room Apartment With Properties Inside For Rent #150,000 In Lagos(akoka/yaba) by BigManDesigns1: 7:30pm On Jun 26, 2021
Obakashdee:
Include pictures maybe I will consider

it's dark already... I will take pictures tomorrow then

But you can come around tomorrow to check it out... I don't mind though
Re: A Room Apartment With Properties Inside For Rent #150,000 In Lagos(akoka/yaba) by BigManDesigns1: 7:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
Plomo:
Where exactly in in Akoka?

Up or downstairs?

Around chemist bustop... sholanke street

downstairs
Re: A Room Apartment With Properties Inside For Rent #150,000 In Lagos(akoka/yaba) by Octopusbottle(m): 7:51pm On Jun 26, 2021
Can we meet 2moro? I stay @ shomolu lookin to relocate ,current am house hunting, seem couple of ones at odunsi, but not my taste,me don't need the property just lookin 4 a decent accommodation.
Re: A Room Apartment With Properties Inside For Rent #150,000 In Lagos(akoka/yaba) by Wawelexy(m): 7:54pm On Jun 26, 2021
please do u have receipt for this properties?
Re: A Room Apartment With Properties Inside For Rent #150,000 In Lagos(akoka/yaba) by rottable(m): 8:38pm On Jun 26, 2021
BigManDesigns1:
Hello guys.. I will be relocating from Lagos next week (july 1st precisely) and I want to give out my room for rent to someone else as soon as possible with all the properties included at a very affordable price

it's a one room apartment with general public toilet and bathroom but very neat. it's located around Akoka yaba axis;a stone throw from Unilag and very accessible to both the main land and island.

I am also including my bed(mattress) , two tables (one wooden and one plastic), a plastic chair, a complete lenovo think pad desktop computer, a small tiger generator set working perfectly, carpet, wall hangar and curtains intact, a standing fan... in fact I'm leaving everything behind because I will be relocating to another state entirely and I don't want to carry any load along.

I have eight months remaining in my rent and you don't need to pay agency fee when renewing because it will be as if you're just replacing me directly.
I'm giving it all out for just #150,000

it's a very good deal if you ask me.
you can reach me via my WhatsApp number on my signature if you're interested so you can come over and see the place for yourself

note;don't contact me if you're not ready to move immediately as I will be relocating unfailingly latest thursday
I am interested in things you want to sell. Can you send it to me on WhatsApp
Re: A Room Apartment With Properties Inside For Rent #150,000 In Lagos(akoka/yaba) by BigManDesigns1: 4:09am On Jun 27, 2021
Octopusbottle:
Can we meet 2moro? I stay @ shomolu lookin to relocate ,current am house hunting, seem couple of ones at odunsi, but not my taste,me don't need the property just lookin 4 a decent accommodation.

the property has to be part of the deal.... Over here, if you are packing your property out, the landlords usually return your remaining rent, so they can give the house out to someone else and take new agency and agreement fees, which is about #100,000 on it's own, excluding house rent.

so, the thing is, i want to introduce the new person entering to the landlord as a friend or relative, who would be living there in my absence. This way, you get to avoid paying agency fee.

and moreover, i don't want to go through the stress of packing out my stuff and travelling with them because it would take a lot of cash to transport them to the new state i'm starting over.

This is a good deal honestly.. if i had more time to stay in Lagos, i would have placed the price higher than this... I just need to give this out before next week as i need to resume at my new place of work latest next thursday

1 Like

Re: A Room Apartment With Properties Inside For Rent #150,000 In Lagos(akoka/yaba) by BigManDesigns1: 4:11am On Jun 27, 2021
Wawelexy:
please do u have receipt for this properties?

i have receipt for the house rent i paid.. I have receipt for the lenovo think centre desktop... I don't have receipts for the tables obviously.... The generator set i bought as second hand, so i don't have receipt for that also.. or may have misplaced it. I have receipt for the standing fan also
Re: A Room Apartment With Properties Inside For Rent #150,000 In Lagos(akoka/yaba) by BigManDesigns1: 4:13am On Jun 27, 2021
rottable:
I am interested in things you want to sell. Can you send it to me on WhatsApp

I'm sorry, the deal has to be the place and the properties together.. i don't have the luxury of time to sell the items little by little
Re: A Room Apartment With Properties Inside For Rent #150,000 In Lagos(akoka/yaba) by BigManDesigns1: 4:44am On Jun 27, 2021
someone called me earlier and was asking if i could give out everything for #100,000 .. I was stunned... Because that's a far cry from being fair. Even the #150,000 i placed it at, i thought it was too low, but just had to... I didn't know people would even be considering pricing it lower sad

So, here is a breakdown of everything if you actually wanted to get it individually yourself.

Around this axis of town, rent is quite expensive because it is a student area and because of it's proximity to every where around lagos including the island. A bedsitter around here go for about #350,000 to around #600,000 a year for the total package.. so some of us just tend to settle for a one room apartment with public general toilet which is more affordable, but also quite expensive when you add the agent and agreement fees.

The house i want to give out , I paid about #90,000 for a year and 6 months when entering, and #100,000 for agency and agreement which made everything about #190,000.

1.Just imagine you are getting it empty as it is right now, you would have paid #40,000 for the eight months rent, and then #100,000 for agency and agreement. which is about #140,000. Which is almost the price i am giving out the entire package for.

2. The tiger generator: Fairly use small tiger generator in excellent working condition go for about #20,000 to #24,000 in the market right now

3. A Lenovo Think centre Desktop, with a dell monitor and all necessary components such as the keyboard, mouse e.t.c working perfectly... The least this can go for in computer village is #30,000 for fairly use. Even though you feel you do not need a computer, you can always use it to watch movies or even sell it off yourself later and make profit

4. A standing fan: The least this can go for is #5,000 for fairly used, still in perfect condition

5. The wooden table with a small drawer attached to it, a plastic table and a plastic chair: All these put together, the least you can get it is #10,000

6: The wooden hanger for hanging clothes: carpenter collected #5,000 from me to make it... so the least since it's fairly used would be about #3,000

7. Foam (Bed) on the floor.... at least #9,000 since it's fairly used

8. Curtains, Jerry can, Bucket and Basin, carpet and all other minor accessories i am living behind.. The least these can go for fairly used is #8,000

Now, do the math your self and take the sum total, you would see that everything put together worth nothing less than #230,000 including the rent.

if i had like a month to arrange before leaving lagos, it would have been more profitable for me to sell of everything little by little and then give out the place separately. I would have made nothing less than #200,000 . But now, i have just less than 4 days to make arrangements, so i just had to count my losses and give it out at a giveaway price just to get it over with, so i can use the money to rent a new accommodation in the new state i'm relocating to, and then start from scratch again, to buy these items one after the other.

So, you see this is a great deal and very very fair. so please, if you're not ready to pay the #150,000 for the properties, please do not contact me .. Thanks

1 Like

Re: A Room Apartment With Properties Inside For Rent #150,000 In Lagos(akoka/yaba) by BigManDesigns1: 4:45am On Jun 27, 2021
some people also asked...

1. How many occupants share the toilet?

ans: There are 2 toilets and bathroom shared by 6 rooms
Re: A Room Apartment With Properties Inside For Rent #150,000 In Lagos(akoka/yaba) by Wawelexy(m): 8:26am On Jun 27, 2021
BigManDesigns1:

i have receipt for the house rent i paid.. I have receipt for the lenovo think centre desktop... I don't have receipts for the tables obviously.... The generator set i bought as second hand, so i don't have receipt for that also.. or may have misplaced it. I have receipt for the standing fan also
....... Ok bro, will give u a call by 2morow evening when i get back to mainland.
Re: A Room Apartment With Properties Inside For Rent #150,000 In Lagos(akoka/yaba) by BigManDesigns1: 11:49am On Jun 29, 2021
This is still available
Re: A Room Apartment With Properties Inside For Rent #150,000 In Lagos(akoka/yaba) by BigManDesigns1: 11:49am On Jun 29, 2021
hit me up let's seal the deal today
Re: A Room Apartment With Properties Inside For Rent #150,000 In Lagos(akoka/yaba) by rayahmad: 12:27am On Jun 30, 2021
can i see this place tomorrow morning?

(1) (Reply)

Perfectly Dry Land At Ikola Alagbado Lagos..buy And Start Building Immediately / Short Let Six Month Rent In Ikorodu / Ofice Space In Ogulana Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.