Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,164 members, 7,890,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:10 AM

Become A Real Estate Agent And Make Lots Of Money And Gifts Items - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Become A Real Estate Agent And Make Lots Of Money And Gifts Items (375 Views)

A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) / Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love / Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become A Real Estate Agent And Make Lots Of Money And Gifts Items by Ebube20(f): 7:17pm On Jun 26, 2021
Invest in real estates . Buy lands and houses . best investment for a future u desire. Become an agent and make money from sells commissions. U dnt have to refer to earn. U dnt have to own a land or house to sell 1 & u dnt have to be in the same state to sell properties in any states in Nigeria. Hav the opportunity to sell properties in any part of nigeria working with the real estate companies I can connect u to and achieve ur dreams and have enough time for urself and ur family. Drive ur dream car and build/buy ur dream house. Alot of benefits . no losses. Contact me today
WhatsApp 08066364451

There are different real estate compaines out there paying agents commissions of 15%,10%,5% on sells of properties. Som of them also have the networking aspect where u can refer others and earn commissions of 5%,2%,1% of the sells of this people and u also hav incentives of various kinds to encourage hardworking real estate agents in times of promo and in general cases of meeting up a particular sells target or sells amount.
Here u dnt have targets .
Registration is almost free.
Depending on the company.
U can sign up free and make sells for the company and get ur commission.
U can sign up with 1650 or 52,650 & own a land of ur choic u can start paying for in a space of 10years or so in bits.
U dnt have to own a property to make a sell .
U only have to knw how to ��️��advertise (free or paid) and connect buyers and sellers together.
U make good sells .
Most of this real estate companies have lands and houses all over major big cities in Nigeria.
So will u like to be an agent?

Re: Become A Real Estate Agent And Make Lots Of Money And Gifts Items by Cuttycool(f): 8:21pm On Jun 26, 2021
If it's real, I'm interested.

1 Like

Re: Become A Real Estate Agent And Make Lots Of Money And Gifts Items by Ebube20(f): 8:24pm On Jun 26, 2021
Cuttycool:
If it's real, I'm interested.

Cuttycool kindly reach out to me on WhatsApp
080 6636 4451� we make cool money while relaxed and eat with peace of mind ❤️❤️
Re: Become A Real Estate Agent And Make Lots Of Money And Gifts Items by Cuttycool(f): 8:26pm On Jun 26, 2021
Hahahah, cool money indeed, for this yeye nija grin. I will reach out to you on WhatsApp.
Ebube20:

Cuttycool kindly reach out to me on WhatsApp
080 6636 4451� we make cool money while relaxed and eat with peace of mind ❤️❤️

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Sacrifice Of An African Male Child / 4 Ways To Secure Your Child’s Future / Flowflex COVID 19 Personal Self Home Test Kit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.