Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,581 members, 7,934,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 12:43 PM

Married Men, How Did You Meet Your Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Men, How Did You Meet Your Wife? (1292 Views)

Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? / Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? / Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Men, How Did You Meet Your Wife? by Ademola47(m): 7:46pm On Jun 26, 2021
To the married men and women of Nairaland, how (and where) did you meet your spouses?

I would have loved to answer the question first, but I'm a single and young guy.

Re: Married Men, How Did You Meet Your Wife? by VlamesIffect(f): 8:16pm On Jun 26, 2021
我太爱猫了 兄弟,眨眼

2 Likes

Re: Married Men, How Did You Meet Your Wife? by Cerebellum: 8:18pm On Jun 26, 2021
Goan marry first OP

After that, we'll attend to this post

Iree o

1 Like

Re: Married Men, How Did You Meet Your Wife? by James4358(m): 8:34pm On Jun 26, 2021
Well! Am jst a month's old in marraige... I met her in 2011 on a friday while i was going to submit an assignment in the university... I excused her & she reluctantly came... We became love birds in no time... Though we went thru hills & valleys, we decided to stick to each other thru out the 11yrs we dated... I was lucky to get a job after graduation,. Though she's yet to get one but i decided we tie d not last month as she's the best mother i'll ever wish for my kids.

5 Likes

Re: Married Men, How Did You Meet Your Wife? by Kdon2: 8:46pm On Jun 26, 2021
Ademola47:
To the married men and women of Nairaland, how (and where) did you meet your spouses?

I would have loved to answer the question first, but I'm a single and young guy.

A nightmare I don't wish to relive again.

5 Likes

Re: Married Men, How Did You Meet Your Wife? by falcon01: 8:48pm On Jun 26, 2021
James4358:
Well! Am jst a month's old in marraige... I met her in 2011 on a friday while i was going to submit an assignment in the university... I excused her & she reluctantly came... We became love birds in no time... Though we went thru hills & valleys, we decided to stick to each other thru out the 11yrs we dated... I was lucky to get a job after graduation,. Though she's yet to get one but i decided we tie d not last month as she's the best mother i'll ever wish for my kids.
wow
Re: Married Men, How Did You Meet Your Wife? by AAAntz: 8:49pm On Jun 26, 2021
i asked one nigerian woman to marry me

guess what her reply was

"YOUR FATHER, I LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT TO YOU?"

#WELCOMETOREALWORLDGUYS!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Men, How Did You Meet Your Wife? by Cerebellum: 8:51pm On Jun 26, 2021
Kdon2:

Toto people have done our brother strong thing..Forward her number lemme teach her a lesson

Free o, free of chargegrin

Sorry bro cry

5 Likes

Re: Married Men, How Did You Meet Your Wife? by Kdon2: 8:55pm On Jun 26, 2021
Cerebellum:

Toto people have done our brother a great calamity...Forward her number lemme teach her lesson

Free o, free of chargegrin

Sorry bro cry

You are obviously a kid and unmarried. I m talking to men not boy.
Re: Married Men, How Did You Meet Your Wife? by Cerebellum: 9:04pm On Jun 26, 2021
Kdon2:

You are obviously a kid and unmarried. I m talking to men not boy.

Lol... See you, So nah every grown up man go marry...
You wey dem never born when we dey use bowl buy rice
Re: Married Men, How Did You Meet Your Wife? by Kdon2: 9:26pm On Jun 26, 2021
Cerebellum:

Lol... See you, So nah every grown up man go marry...
You wey dem never born when we dey use bowl buy rice

Good of you.
Re: Married Men, How Did You Meet Your Wife? by authority2006(m): 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2021
Ademola47:

At a wedding ceremony that I didn't want to attend. 10 years now together. Too many bride's female friends that day, the bride herself recommended her to me.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men, How Did You Meet Your Wife? by Lamanii22(f): 12:37am On Jun 27, 2021
James4358:

Awwwwn this is cutee... Great love story..... I didn't even date for long before getting engaged...
Re: Married Men, How Did You Meet Your Wife? by Lamanii22(f): 12:38am On Jun 27, 2021
Kdon2:

Ohh... Uncle please tell us your story...
Re: Married Men, How Did You Meet Your Wife? by Emily22(m): 6:42am On Jun 27, 2021
Make una drop gist na......

We wey single like diz , make we learn
Re: Married Men, How Did You Meet Your Wife? by Drsnives(m): 10:46am On Jun 27, 2021
My passenger weh i carry for my okada

1 Like

Re: Married Men, How Did You Meet Your Wife? by Ademola47(m): 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2021
Drsnives:

Interesting..,

1 Like

Re: Married Men, How Did You Meet Your Wife? by Ademola47(m): 3:17pm On Jun 28, 2021
Drsnives:

Interesting....
Re: Married Men, How Did You Meet Your Wife? by hilltop007(m): 8:25am On Aug 18, 2021
Ademola47:

Good morning sir. Nairaland notified me that you would like to send me a message. I am a website designer.
Re: Married Men, How Did You Meet Your Wife? by Abovebest(m): 8:56am On Aug 18, 2021
Here to read comments

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Your Early Morning Urine To Get Rid Of Evil Domination In Your Life / Can You Do This?? / I Want To Meet Nigerians Here In Chicago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.