Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,661 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:24 AM

Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary (23821 Views)

Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections / Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw / Osun Rerun: PDP Calls For Cancellation Of Election, Tells INEC What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary by wunmi590(m): 9:46pm On Jun 26, 2021
shocked
Re: Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary by tutudesz: 9:46pm On Jun 26, 2021
grin
Re: Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary by Akujuriobi: 9:46pm On Jun 26, 2021
Nigeria and fraud.why must every process be associated with fraud.same thing is happening all over the federation. Let people start doing the right thing.
Re: Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary by Almaigaa: 9:48pm On Jun 26, 2021
APC will take over the entire EASTERN region like a storm.

Re: Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary by Jonathan39: 9:48pm On Jun 26, 2021
So you follow Kanu? Retard
MICHEALADEX:
Where are the people shouting Biafra or nothing...I notice KANU has been very cold lately

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary by Lamasta(m): 9:48pm On Jun 26, 2021
Sholaco:
and replace with your crook PDP?
Are you also a member of the Association of Political Criminals grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary by okezuoemmanue(m): 9:50pm On Jun 26, 2021
Onye arupuru, arupula ya oooo.
Akpa GI, I puo n'uzo
Re: Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary by Jonathan39: 9:50pm On Jun 26, 2021
Even in Afonja land, they couldn't not to talk of the land of the rising sun. APC cannot win any election in the East, apart from defection and supreme court grin grin
Almaigaa:
APC will take over the entire EASTERN region like a storm.
Re: Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary by witworth(m): 9:50pm On Jun 26, 2021
Na their own problem be that, anambra election wey no go hold. Can the useless law enforcement agencies and departments secure the lives of the masses that will willingly go to the polls to vote in the general election. Truth be told, if not for hunger in the land, many people prefer to stay at home, because eventually self, d idiots wey Dem go risk their lives to vote for no go reason their matter after begging Dem to go out to vote.
Re: Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary by Person2person(m): 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary by AbujaCitiBlog: 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2021
Re: Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary by nero2face: 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2021
hakym619:
Yoruba's will organize ish free primaries.. I just love that tribe, I wished I belonged to the tribe cry
when we dash them Joe Igbokwe who come be you, just indicate interest and we go dash u too give them, umu efulefu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary by techWriter2: 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2021
Apc and misunderstanding Seems evil live in their amidst
Re: Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary by Odidigboigbo(m): 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2021
I can see the hand writing of Andy Uba. When I said APC primaries is between Andy Uba and the rest, one mumu was everywhere shouting Azuka Okwose.
Re: Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary by otokx(m): 10:16pm On Jun 26, 2021
Who won?
Re: Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary by tnerro1(m): 10:19pm On Jun 26, 2021
Andy uba the headmaster, writing results since 1999 grin
Re: Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary by Gkemz: 10:20pm On Jun 26, 2021
Ndi efulefu. Sabotage to Igbo struggle.
Re: Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary by TotoGame(m): 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2021
tnerro1:
Andy uba the headmaster, writing results since 1999 grin

Hahahaha....na big headmaster ooo

I pray he wins the Apc ticket so that it will be a smooth run for professor Soludo

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary by garfield1: 10:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
fergie001:
garfield1 oooooooooooooo

It is far better than pdp and apga primary
Re: Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary by garfield1: 10:34pm On Jun 26, 2021
TotoGame:

Hahahaha....na big headmaster ooo

I pray he wins the Apc ticket so that it will be a smooth run for professor Soludo

It could have been okwuosa
Re: Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary by fergie001: 10:34pm On Jun 26, 2021
garfield1:

It is far better than pdp and apga primary
APGA & PDP have settled their own nah.. grin
Re: Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary by garfield1: 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
fergie001:

APGA & PDP have settled their own nah.. grin

How? Pdp produced two factions with two candidates,apga has two factions while apc is united.despite the grievances,one candidate will emerge
Re: Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary by fergie001: 10:49pm On Jun 26, 2021
garfield1:

How? Pdp produced two factions with two candidates,apga has two factions while apc is united.despite the grievances,one candidate will emerge
Ngige told Dapo Abiodun today (Chairman of the Electoral Panel), that the Primary will hold on Tuesday 29th.

APGA's case has been decided by INEC...Soludo is their candidate.

PDP Primary - Sorting in Progress!; INEC recognises the faction counting votes now & are present.....
Re: Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary by garfield1: 11:17pm On Jun 26, 2021
fergie001:

Ngige told Dapo Abiodun today (Chairman of the Electoral Panel), that the Primary will hold on Tuesday 29th.

APGA's case has been decided by INEC...Soludo is their candidate.

PDP Primary - Sorting in Progress!; INEC recognises the faction counting votes now & are present.....

Ozigbo has won in one of the pdp factions.inec decision affirming siludo is temporary,the other faction will approach the court to decide.ngige has no right to order or decide for the primary panel.
Re: Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary by fergie001: 11:22pm On Jun 26, 2021
garfield1:

Ozigbo has won in one of the pdp factions.inec decision affirming siludo is temporary,the other faction will approach the court to decide.ngige has no right to order or decide for the primary panel.
Nothing temporary.....INEC has affirmed the Leadership of APGA and in turn its Primary.

Ngige didn't order. He simply said NO PRIMARY, and that as the leader of the Party in the State...29th is the best day.

For PDP, the National Secretariat has said they will follow the Court. The delegate list has been submitted to the Secretariat...Ozigbo is the candidate. Okorocha/Adam know better.
Re: Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary by mctech(m): 11:26pm On Jun 26, 2021
If Soludo is smart he had better got them to defect to his side along with their followers.
Re: Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary by garfield1: 11:27pm On Jun 26, 2021
fergie001:

Nothing temporary.....INEC has affirmed the Leadership of APGA and in turn its Primary.

Ngige didn't order. He simply said NO PRIMARY, and that as the leader of the Party in the State...29th is the best day.

For PDP, the National Secretariat has said they will follow the Court. The delegate list has been submitted to the Secretariat...Ozigbo is the candidate. Okorocha/Adam know better.

It is jot in the place of ngige to decide.the court will have the final say on apga leadership and primaries.dont forget that they failed to give inec the 21 days window before electing adhic delegates.

Pdp presenting ozigbo is even good.it has sealed their fate in 3rd or 4th
Re: Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary by izubext007: 11:30pm On Jun 26, 2021
I am waiting for INEC to say A.P.C will not participate in the anambra election.��������������
Re: Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary by fergie001: 11:39pm On Jun 26, 2021
garfield1:

It is jot in the place of ngige to decide.the court will have the final say on apga leadership and primaries.dont forget that they failed to give inec the 21 days window before electing adhic delegates.

PDP presenting ozigbo is even good.it has sealed their fate in 3rd or 4th
NOW...I see what you are talking about. I thought you were referring to the leadership tussle with Okeke & Oye.
Re: Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 26, 2021
One man was killed the other day in Ajah area because he challenged and won Baale/Oba post. Greed and unchecked financial recklessness are everywhere. Funsho Williams was also killed by Igbos.
hakym619:
Yoruba's will organize ish free primaries.. I just love that tribe, I wished I belonged to the tribe cry
Re: Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary by garfield1: 12:00am On Jun 27, 2021
fergie001:

NOW...I see what you are talking about. I thought you were referring to the leadership tussle with Okeke & Oye.

Zamfara & APGA are brothers now. Tbh, if INEC said you went foul of it....It is a pity.

That's what I was trying to tell you.inec have agreed that apga actually breached the electoral act in the runup to the primaries but in order to act impartial,it will still accept everything from the oye faction.it is now left for aggrieved parties like the okeke faction and other parties to go to court.
The okeke faction has even admitted that the oye faction erred and has even claimed that they gave inec the mandatory 21 days notice and that they are the only way out for apga.I won't be surprised if they get a court order from the fct later.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Elections Below Expectations, INEC Lacked Transparency – NDI/IRI / Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku / My Arrest By EFCC Has No Political Undertone – Shekarau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.