Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,895 members, 7,872,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:28 AM

What Advice Do You Have For Someone Who Score 27 In Jamb 2021 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Advice Do You Have For Someone Who Score 27 In Jamb 2021 (3428 Views)

This Is To Inform Those Who Score Below 180 In Jamb, The Exam Board Has Official / Video: 4 Secrets Of Students Who Score 300+ In JAMB / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Advice Do You Have For Someone Who Score 27 In Jamb 2021 by Iceyjayz: 9:39am On Jun 27, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
He should not be seen near books nor school again
And nah una types dey fail pass, at least encourage the person to do better next time not discouraging the person, remember a loser is a person that refused to try again after failing

1 Like

Re: What Advice Do You Have For Someone Who Score 27 In Jamb 2021 by Iceyjayz: 9:42am On Jun 27, 2021
Organicist95:
and you obviously didn't confirm the person's score before posting it on nairaland. He/she score 149
And they are already mocking the person, foolish people

1 Like

Re: What Advice Do You Have For Someone Who Score 27 In Jamb 2021 by Iceyjayz: 9:45am On Jun 27, 2021
phemmyfour:
Not when you fail woefully
Academics is not for him
You don't have sense, so you don't know that your president only have waec as his certificate?

1 Like

Re: What Advice Do You Have For Someone Who Score 27 In Jamb 2021 by rowland545(m): 9:45am On Jun 27, 2021
My kidbro scored 214 and he wants to study law...d guy is clearly not happy ...does he have any hope with DAT score?
Re: What Advice Do You Have For Someone Who Score 27 In Jamb 2021 by phemmyfour: 9:50am On Jun 27, 2021
HRSweetness:

And you reached that conclusion based on one effort.

Seems you are quick to reach conclusions and give up easily.
I m a realist....27/400 isn't for someone that is academically brainy
Re: What Advice Do You Have For Someone Who Score 27 In Jamb 2021 by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 27, 2021
Iceyjayz:
And they are already mocking the person, foolish people
that is human being for you

Ready to mock than to praise

Imagine lying that the person scored 27 meanwhile the registration number brought out 149 which is even okay to secure admission into polytechnic
Re: What Advice Do You Have For Someone Who Score 27 In Jamb 2021 by Ademola47(m): 10:29am On Jun 27, 2021
MemoriesAndMe:

Nice explanation!
But is that across the entire nation or there's still the quota system advantage? I mean like how 300 for one region isn't good enough while 150 from another region is perfect for same course in same institution.

To be honest, it's not about quota system. It's about the utmost zeal fuelling students to read.

Let me use UI as a case study. Before the post utme last year, about 520+ candidates aspiring for medicine alone had above 300. The school quota for medicine is, at most, 170. Meaning about 350 candidates with 300+ in jamb won't gain (medicine) admission. That's for medicine in UI alone. What about other departments in UI and other highly competitive schools like OAU, UNILAG, UNN, ABU etc

To make it worse, some of those denied admission are like 0.125, 0.37, 1.2 marks below the cut off. They are intelligent. If jamb should set normal o level for them, getting 350+ won't be hard.

They have to just regulate the exam for restore it's glory.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Advice Do You Have For Someone Who Score 27 In Jamb 2021 by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 27, 2021
Ademola47:

The standard of the exam (questions) has been raised. What used to be about 95% pure o level questions now has 70% o level

In recent years, 300+ cast. It reached the climax Last year as a lot of 300+ wasted. I know a guy that had 340 and didn't get admitted in UI. Imagine 300+ becoming useless!

In a bid to control this, jamb has to limit setting past questions

and introduce correct A level questions.

False information
Re: What Advice Do You Have For Someone Who Score 27 In Jamb 2021 by ForestHill: 10:52am On Jun 27, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Harsh
Re: What Advice Do You Have For Someone Who Score 27 In Jamb 2021 by Iceyjayz: 11:02am On Jun 27, 2021
Organicist95:
that is human being for you

Ready to mock than to praise

Imagine lying that the person scored 27 meanwhile the registration number brought out 149 which is even okay to secure admission into polytechnic
Don't be surprised, those that mocked the person are not half as better as the person
Re: What Advice Do You Have For Someone Who Score 27 In Jamb 2021 by Alusiizizi(m): 11:12am On Jun 27, 2021
HRSweetness:
Ruben225571, I'd say if at first you don't succeed, dust yourself up and try again. Don't let them nay sayers discourage you cos same people will turn around to write a motivational book about you, when you try again and succeed.

We need to be realistic here. "dust yourself up and try again" only applies for the 250+ examinees. A score of 27 demands(absent any good reason like poor health, act of God and such) a fundamental review of life objectives, which will involve considering non-academic life paths. There are quite a few non-university graduates in this country that have made good for themselves, so that's some useful motivation to keep in mind.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For Someone Who Score 27 In Jamb 2021 by tydi(m): 11:35am On Jun 27, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

In short .. He should called by jamb and questioned how he got to the stage to sit for jamb. After that , they should award whom with hoe make him enter him profession farming .. ASAP
Re: What Advice Do You Have For Someone Who Score 27 In Jamb 2021 by HRSweetness(f): 11:42am On Jun 27, 2021
Alusiizizi:

We need to be realistic here. "dust yourself up and try again" only applies for the 250+ examinees. A score of 27 demands(absent any good reason like poor health, act of God and such) a fundamental review of life objectives, which will involve considering non-academic life paths. There are quite a few non-university graduates in this country that have made good for themselves, so that's some useful motivation to keep in mind.

I don't agree that this kind of ascertion should be reached based on one or even two attempts. Especially since you don't know the circumstances that led to that outcome.

True experience: I know someone that had C in just one course and F in most of the others during her 1st semester, year 1. Won't go into the details of the circumstances, but there was intervention and second semester, she had a B in just one course and straight As in the others.

I bet if you and others who share same opinion had seen the first result, you'd say same things you're saying now. She turned things around by encouragement, determination, coaching, consistent hard work and prayers.

No tricks to these things. I always say, anyone can gain any skill they need if they're in the right environment and determined enough. Yes natural gifting has its place and can make things much easier but the human mind is more powerful than we give credit for and mostly under maximized.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For Someone Who Score 27 In Jamb 2021 by HRSweetness(f): 11:45am On Jun 27, 2021
phemmyfour:
I m a realist....27/400 isn't for someone that is academically brainy

And you have yet again confirmed my earlier ascertion about you. You are quick to give opinions based on hasty assumptions. You do not know the circumstance that led to the outcome of that score and you are boldy stating the person is not academically brainy? Wooow!!!
Re: What Advice Do You Have For Someone Who Score 27 In Jamb 2021 by HRSweetness(f): 11:49am On Jun 27, 2021
Organicist95:
and you obviously didn't confirm the person's score before posting it on nairaland. He/she score 149

Okay, you see... Yet some have already written the candidate off and saying he is "not brainy academically", what does that even mean?

So, the person with the score and the person who posted false information without due deligence, my sister I beg tell me, who get high IQ pass? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Advice Do You Have For Someone Who Score 27 In Jamb 2021 by Alusiizizi(m): 11:53am On Jun 27, 2021
HRSweetness:

I don't agree that this kind of ascertion should be reached based on one or even two attempts. Especially since you don't know the circumstances that led to that outcome.

True experience: I know someone that had C in just one course and F in most of the others during her 1st semester, year 1. Won't go into the details of the circumstances, but there was intervention and second semester, she had a B in just one course and straight As in the others.

I bet if you and others who share same opinion had seen the first result, you'd say same things you're saying now. She turned things around by encouragement, determination, coaching, consistent hard work and prayers.

No tricks to these things. I always say, anyone can gain any skill they need if they're in the right environment and determined enough. Yes natural gifting has its place and can make things much easier but the human mind is more powerful than we give credit for and mostly under maximized.

(absent any good reason like poor health, act of God and such) Read my post again. I gave qualification.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For Someone Who Score 27 In Jamb 2021 by Grateful02(m): 11:54am On Jun 27, 2021
Just what I was about saying. I wonder why why social medias are used against what indeed there were meant to justify.
Wrong/fake info dissemination isn't the way forward. With a ridicule such as this, the lad could get into depression!!
Organicist95:

1 Like

Re: What Advice Do You Have For Someone Who Score 27 In Jamb 2021 by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 27, 2021
KosiGee:

Why are you denying your result??

4+6+2+17 = 29.

How did you arrive at 27.

� � � � � �LOL.. Omo I no observe ham oo. Kai.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For Someone Who Score 27 In Jamb 2021 by geechy: 12:33pm On Jun 27, 2021
Advice: my broda you must no go to four walls of a school. You can go to the handiwork side of life and make something better of yourself.

Isaidit
Re: What Advice Do You Have For Someone Who Score 27 In Jamb 2021 by olaridwan(m): 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2021
Go learn handwork and try again...
Re: What Advice Do You Have For Someone Who Score 27 In Jamb 2021 by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:20pm On Jun 27, 2021
EXAMINE YA LIFE FIRST TO KNOW WHETEHR JAMB IS FOR YOU,SEEK COUNSEL FAST smiley
Re: What Advice Do You Have For Someone Who Score 27 In Jamb 2021 by Bunmhi(f): 1:47pm On Jun 27, 2021
Never give up
Re: What Advice Do You Have For Someone Who Score 27 In Jamb 2021 by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2021
At least he attempt and score something,is good
Re: What Advice Do You Have For Someone Who Score 27 In Jamb 2021 by Benwallt(m): 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2021
It is a big lie, the boy with that reg number scored 149. I just checked it.

2 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For Someone Who Score 27 In Jamb 2021 by Rickyzagy: 4:34pm On Jun 27, 2021
Change your name to fulani name and your state to northern state. You will be even celebrated
Re: What Advice Do You Have For Someone Who Score 27 In Jamb 2021 by ClemxBae(f): 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

Adviser Nowamagbe... grin
Re: What Advice Do You Have For Someone Who Score 27 In Jamb 2021 by Karleb(m): 6:23pm On Jun 27, 2021
Better luck next time.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For Someone Who Score 27 In Jamb 2021 by TruthHurts1(m): 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2021
Did he tell you he's a Christian?

PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
grin grin

The only school that will take such a person is Bible School or Sunday school as someone suggested...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Info On Delsu & Uniben Postume Results / 2012/2013 Post Utme Questions For All STUDENTS / Mapoly Nd Full Form Now Out

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.