Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:05 AM

My Girlfriend Is Too Desperate To Get Admission - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Too Desperate To Get Admission (2620 Views)

She’s Too Desperate / Another Woman Dumped Before Wedding Day:is She Too Desperate? / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Desperate To Get Admission by Obakashdee(m): 6:55am On Jun 28, 2021
You wan engage person wey never taste free life
You go cry ehn, by the time they finish oiling her engine for you, you go sabi.
God go help you, make she come Dey stay off campus. shocked grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Desperate To Get Admission by danietohbadt(m): 7:12am On Jun 28, 2021
Elporo:

No nah when she graduate for olosho work at 27. Na that time she go ripe for marriage.

Lol. At 21, she's got no job, no skills, no craft. Just a prospective undergraduate.

What does she bring to the table?
NOTHING.

Now, once the guy ties the knot, her parents will take their hands off her, meaning all her bills will be on the guy.

Now, how does he foot all the bills alone?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Desperate To Get Admission by icu4: 5:15pm On Dec 22, 2021
Lol imagine someone smashing your babe with all those styles. you won give OP hypertension
Conner44:
oga if you love her then marry her before sending her to school.

a few guys will puck her but because she has a husband they will not tell her to give them some kain dangerous styles like:

standing ovation (aka hold burglary)
roundabout (aka touch ya toes)
snake in the monkey shadow (aka forget your pant and wedding ring in my house)
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Desperate To Get Admission by Conner44: 5:48pm On Dec 22, 2021
icu4:
Lol imagine someone smashing your babe with all those styles. you won give OP hypertension
grin
Wetin man go do naw
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Desperate To Get Admission by Truvelisback(m): 5:56pm On Dec 22, 2021
Bigshoe2028:
My new girlfriend just three months is too desperate to get admission into university

She love everything about campus life not about the studies , just to have freedom and always gist with her friend

She is 21

Am planning to settled down next year and she is the best candidate so far , she respects me and not too demanding , and don't disturb me too much , am always with her but I can't swear na only me dey oil her engine , but it is always fresh and tight as I left it

I confided in one of my best friend and told him that if she gets admission that I will dump her , am planing to engage her on On October but I have called off everything

My friend said am over reacting and she can enter school and still be like she is now ,

From what I have read in this forum she dey her LovePeddler age and once she enter school she is for the street and with experience it is true to some level

Am I over reacting or should I allow time settle everything

Before u said I don't love her , biko I have collected enough bites from girls even if I dey cum now I dey open my eyes wide open
I love her but my eyes and mind is open
Bro, allow her go her school. If e hungry u to see her or the other thing hungry u, go see her, spend sometime or days with her, then come back. Do so until she finish school.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am A Little Confused / My Experience Going For Endsars Memorial Today(pics). / What Happened To Peruzzi And Mayokun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.