Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,021 members, 7,883,533 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:16 PM

Company Registrations At Affordable Rates! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Company Registrations At Affordable Rates! (497 Views)

Company Registrations At Affordable Rates! / Corporate Business Registrations At Affordable Rates / Company Registrations At Affordable Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Company Registrations At Affordable Rates! by jameau(m): 9:22pm On May 07, 2011
Are you interested in registering your :

● Limited Liability Company
● Business name
● Trademarks
● Copyright
● Church/Mosque?

Or are you interested in filing documents for change of directors, shareholding, increase in share capital or other details relating to your company or business?

Or you simply need to draft your legal documentations such as Quit Notices, Tenancy Agreements, Employment Contracts, Joint Venture and other Contract Agreements?

Than we are the right people you should be talking to. METRO LP offers these services and much more professionally and with you not having to leave the comfort of your office or computer.

Call 08029329831 or 08052508679 for your enquiries. We would be glad to be of service to you.
Re: Company Registrations At Affordable Rates! by ajadek(m): 10:07pm On May 07, 2011
How much do u colect 4 limited coy,den 4 how long is going to take u.i want to register a coy dat wil cofer like 3 or 4 coy including [N G O]i meal foundation wit one name, let me know ur price,full payment or half payment or payment after confermation.tanks is nice to meet u.
Re: Company Registrations At Affordable Rates! by jameau(m): 10:28pm On May 07, 2011
@ajadek,

thanks for your interest.

1. A limited coy with N1mn share capital will cost N60,000.Down payment of N40,000, the rest to be paid on delivery of the certificate.
2. The time frame is a week AFTER the proposed name has been approved by the CAC.
3. With regards to the coys u want it ti cover, we may need to talk on phone so i can explain to you better.Its not as straight-forward as you seem to believe.

Its nice to meet you too.

(1) (Reply)

Is Betting On Football Really Profitable? / Miners, Geologist, Business People / Urgent ! Miniflat Needed, Total Package N450,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.