Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,110 members, 7,880,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:22 PM

There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group (29383 Views)

2023: I’m Trekking From Abuja To Lagos For Tinubu – Kano Man / Tinubu’s Kano Visit And Matters Arising - Leadership Newspaper / North Will Field Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency – Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by Blackdisciple(m): 6:03am On Jun 28, 2021
phren:

What have you ever offered to anyone in your life?

Another political element like is his father tifnubu spotted
Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by Blackdisciple(m): 6:05am On Jun 28, 2021
Standing5:
They thought the last one they took will be the last one that will ever appeal to them. Change has reversed their fortune even further. They will gladly take even fresh grass and salty water now.

It's dishearten bro.
They are the people also making this country to be going back ward everyday not just our politicians
Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by gunpoint(m): 8:43am On Jun 28, 2021
Yemmyteespeed007:
Tinubu is buhari part 2
Part 2000 raised to power 7billion
calamity loading
Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by OLRAYS(m): 9:39am On Jun 28, 2021
Joe4real1988:
My brother, Nigeria will never move forward/progress with these set of religious and tribal fools we have as citizens. We deserve every shit we are passing through in this country in the hands of these old leaders. We the youth never ready to emancipate this country coz we are not envious of other smaller country with nothing progressing in all ramification than us. I cant get it, why a sensible youth will be gunning for Tinubu. A man that act with impunity, a man that will not move Nigeria forward but stagnant her the way she is or even take her backward as we are experiencing today. We the electorates are the cause of our problem.........las las hunger go deal with all of us.
you are very right my brother.....it baffles me when I see youth embracing this old fools called leaders.
Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by dareadewuyi: 2:10pm On Jun 28, 2021
Here I am, use me,I am not for everybody, I am for ABOKI people only.

Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by Judithnwaolisa: 2:25pm On Jun 28, 2021
Leadway Assurance is Recruiting Insurance Advisors , Do you know any fresh graduate Bsc/ HND willing to build and grow a career in the insurance industry or Experienced in Insurance ,Kindly ask them to send their CV to j-nwaolisa@leadway.com 08057158686, location is Aspamda/ Trade fair market Ojo lagos.
Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by Tchinaidi(m): 2:31pm On Jun 28, 2021
We must be sincere as southerners.Tinubu is our best bet from the south and we must ensure we give him the neccessary support or we will continue to be under the Northern rule for a very long time.Ndi Igbo should give tinubu a chance

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by Ruggman: 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2021
[quote author=ThEGodFaThEr103 post=103140219][/quote]

Tinubu will never be anything other than the looter of Lagos , and driver of bullion vans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by handiriwamadi(m): 3:55pm On Jun 28, 2021
SATANICALLY:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/there-is-no-better-candidate-for-2023-than-tinubu-kano-group/
Nigerians need a petriotic leader, Come 2023 not a bullion Van controller. by the way who told you that we don't have better candidate than your paymaster?
Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by dragunov: 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2021
seunmsg:

Since you’re a youth yourself, why not start the projecting of the AFDB president against 2023. Why do you need people like me who never listens to help you?

See, Osinbajo is my number one candidate for 2023. If he’s not contesting, I’m supporting Tinubu with my full chest. When you finally realize the unviability of the AFDB president’s candidature, you will go back to support Atiku or any other Fulani candidate that PDP throws up. Keep forming wokeness without sense.

Ati Osinbajo o, ati Tinubu o, your Buhari will never allow them to happen. Its only when its too late that people like you realise the treachery of the Northern Oligarchs.
Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by dragunov: 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2021
seunmsg:
Asiwaju, the leader we know. 2023 shall shock them.

Erin e pa mi. Write this down. Tinubu will not become president. If he gets there, he will only further the caliphate agenda. He has nothing good for Yorubas.
Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by vaca1: 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2021
[quote author=Simplyleo post=103141991]
]
Yeye man stop quoting me
Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by orisa37: 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2021
THE KANO GROUP ARE ISWA AND FUNAM.
Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2021
dragunov:

Erin e pa mi. Write this down. Tinubu will not become president. If he gets there, he will only further the caliphate agenda. He has nothing good for Yorubas.

How do people like you look yourself in the mirror when you have no shame lying about someone only because you hate them?

The best men in life, bar none, are those who can give credit to even their worst enemies if it is merited.

To say Tinubu has nothing good for Yorubas is a barefaced and wicked statement based on the opinion of a personally dishonest individual.

Given all that Tinubu has done in Lagos and his singular effort to change SW politics to be about the Fasholas of the world rather than the Gbenga Daniels and Alao Akalas , as Obasanjo and PDP preferred it, then I really think you should be ashamed of your own propensity to lie and deny what we all witnessed as historically verifiable facts and occurrences because of nothing other than blind and/or ethnocentric hate for others..

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by dragunov: 8:30pm On Jun 28, 2021
Grayoso:

How do people like you look yourself in the mirror when you have no shame lying to others only because you hate them?

The best men in life, bar none, are those who can give credit to even their worst enemies if it is merited.

To say Tinubu has nothing good for Yorubas is a barefaced and wicked statement based on the opinion of a personally dishonest individual.

Given all that Tinubu has done in Lagos and his singular effort to change SW politics to be about the Fasholas of the world rather than the Gbenga Daniels and Alao Akalas , as Obasanjo and PDP preferred it, then I really think you should be ashamed of your own propensity to lie and deny what we all witnessed as historically verifiable facts and occurrences because of nothing other than blind and/or ethnocentric hate for others..

Gba agbe. You're getting unnecessarily emotional. I am just making a statement of fact. The North will not hand over to the South until the South and the middle belt put them in their place. And that's not going to be moinmoin; because the Northern Caliphate has consolidated itself economic wise and military wise. I believe Buhari, real or fake made it clear the last time he came out. I am Yoruba. I want my people to be delivered from the stronghold of underdevelopment and poverty. Mark my word, as long as the South is still married to the evil, wicked Fulani Caliphate, everybody is a slave.
Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 28, 2021
dragunov:

Gba agbe. You're getting unnecessarily emotional. I am just making a statement of fact. The North will not hand over to the South until the South and the middle belt put them in their place. And that's not going to be moinmoin; because the Northern Caliphate has consolidated itself economic wise and military wise. I believe Buhari, real or fake made it clear the last time he came out. I am Yoruba. I want my people to be delivered from the stronghold of underdevelopment and poverty. Mark my word, as long as the South is still married to the evil, wicked Fulani Caliphate, everybody is a slave.

You could have said all this instead of saying "Tinubu has nothing good for the Yorubas".

If politicians could be graded like war heroes then Tinubu would be a Winston Churchill of SW Nigeria because of his rugged and uncompromising battle to reshape the political climate of the SW by ridding the region of gangster "do or die" politicians , led by OBJ and the PDP, to replace them with refined, modern and competent technocrats and reformers like Fashola, Hamzat, Banire sanwo Olu, Ambode, Amosun, Ajimobi etal.

Many of those guys, especially the likes of Fashola, cannot survive against the gangster 'gatekeepers' OBJ put everywhere across the SW till Tinubu came to clear them away painstakingly.

You say you're Yoruba but you are talking like Igbos who never give credit where due and never admit the truth because of hatred for certain individuals.

If you do not want Tinubu as President then that is your opinion you're entitled to. Nonetheless you should stop lying against him spitefully.

Every upright Yoruba, even those who do not like him, should be decent enough to admit the sacrifice, at risk to his life, Tinubu man has made for the Yorubas in his career as a politician.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by dragunov: 9:36pm On Jun 28, 2021
Grayoso:

You could have said all this instead of saying "Tinubu has nothing good for the Yorubas".

If politicians could be graded like war heroes then Tinubu would be a Winston Churchill of SW Nigeria because of his rugged and uncompromising battle to reshape the political climate of the SW by ridding the region of gangster "do or die" politicians , led by OBJ and the PDP, to replace them with refined, modern and competent technocrats and reformers like Fashola, Hamzat, Banire sanwo Olu, Ambode, Amosun, Ajimobi etal.

Many of those guys, especially the likes of Fashola, cannot survive against the gangster 'gatekeepers' OBJ put everywhere across the SW till Tinubu came to clear them away painstakingly.

You say you're Yoruba but you are talking like Igbos who never give credit where due and never admit the truth because of hatred for certain individuals.

If you do not want Tinubu as President then that is your opinion you're entitled to. Nonetheless you should stop lying against him spitefully.

Every upright Yoruba, even those who do not like him, should be decent enough to admit the sacrifice, at risk to his life, Tinubu man has made for the Yorubas in his career as a politician.

Come, how much were you paid to launder Tinubu's imsge on this platform? grin grin Just asking
Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by Tchinaidi(m): 9:46am On Aug 12, 2022
Tchinaidi:
We must be sincere as southerners.Tinubu is our best bet from the south and we must ensure we give him the neccessary support or we will continue to be under the Northern rule for a very long time.Ndi Igbo should give tinubu a chance
Abeg na before before o... Now that am fully Obidient and yusful to the society at large

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Katsina Residents Ask Nigerians To Forgive Buhari. Welcome Him In Style / #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) / Security Chiefs Visit Nigerian Army Situation Room Ahead Of Elections.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.