Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,455 members, 7,978,466 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 08:51 AM

Kombucha Scoby For A Healthy You - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Kombucha Scoby For A Healthy You (198 Views)

Why Couples Counseling Is Essential For A Healthy Relationship / What Is Your Normal Body Mass Index Of A Healthy Person? / A Healthy Environment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kombucha Scoby For A Healthy You by onome37(f): 3:41pm On Jun 27, 2021
### Kombucha SCOBY for a Healthier You!

Are you looking to improve your health with a natural, delicious drink? I have high-quality kombucha SCOBYs for sale!

**Why Choose My Kombucha SCOBY?**
- Promotes gut health
- Boosts energy
- Packed with probiotics

If you’re interested, don’t hesitate to reach out! I’m just a phone call away at **08037427976**. You can also contact me through Facebook using the link below:

[Connect on Facebook](https://www./760647454499113/?ref=share)

Don’t wait! Make the call today and start your journey to a healthier you.
Re: Kombucha Scoby For A Healthy You by dettemanon(m): 6:28pm On Aug 13, 2022
Is it for tea?
Re: Kombucha Scoby For A Healthy You by dietercuti: 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2022
Sometimes I wonder why Kombucha is so expensive. Of course, not every person gets exactly this fungus if his tea spoils in a closed container. But it's just a fungus. I've always been amazed by the ingenuity of mankind in search of new sensations. We eat cheese with mold, lollipops with scorpions in caramel, and poisonous and deadly Pufferfish. The product's improper processing can kill a person in a few hours or seconds. But we still try it for food. Why? Why is it so important for us to find out what a deadly poison tastes like? All I can answer is that Kambucha is really a very tasty drink. Does this mean that poisons are also delicious and are considered delicacies for a reason?

(1) (Reply)

NIRSAL/CBN COVID-19 Loan: See 6 Reasons NYIF Loan Were Declined / Shocking: Boy Turns Vampire; Kills And Sucks Mates Blood / Have You Tried The New Npf Rescueme App? Your Safety Is Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.