Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,394 members, 7,881,432 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:24 PM

This Jokes Can Kill Oo (like And Share After Laugh) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This Jokes Can Kill Oo (like And Share After Laugh) (761 Views)

If You Don't Laugh At This Jokes Then You Have A Big Problem Bigger Than Buhari / Are You Bored? Then I Recommend This Jokes For You / I Never Knew That Grammar Can Kill Until I Watched This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Jokes Can Kill Oo (like And Share After Laugh) by Hollybratt(m): 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2021
I love this story,
A Woman went shopping. At the cash counter, she opened her purse to pay. The cashier noticed a TV remote in her purse. he could not control his curiousity and asked"Do you always carry your TV remote with you?"
She replied "No, not always, but my husband refused to accompany me shopping today because of football match, so i took the remote."
*Moral:Accompany and support your wife in her hobbies.....*
The Story continues....
The cashier laughed and then returned all the items that lady had purchased.
Shocked at this act, she asked the cashier what he was doing.
He said, "Your husband has blocked your credit card.........."
*Moral:Always respect the hobbies of your husband.*
Story continues....
Wife took out her husband's credit card from purse and swiped it. Unfortunately he didn't block his own card.
*Moral:Don't underestimate the power and wisdom of your wife...*
Story continues....
After swiping, the machine indicated, 'ENTER THE PIN SENT TO YOUR MOBILE PHONE".....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Jokes Can Kill Oo (like And Share After Laugh) by lilvicky68(m): 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2021
Lol..
Re: This Jokes Can Kill Oo (like And Share After Laugh) by Hollybratt(m): 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2021
*Moral:When a man tends to lose, the machine is smart enough to save him!*
Story continues....
She smiled to herself and reached out for the mobile which rang in her purse.
It was her husbands phone showing the forwarded SMS.
She had taken it with the remote control so he doesn!t call her during her shopping. She bought her items and returned home happily.
*Moral:Don't underestimate a desperate woman!*
Story continues...,
On getting home, his car was gone.
A note was pasted on the door
"Couldn't find the remote. Gone out with the boys to watch the premiership match. Will be home late. Call me on my phone if you need something"
Dawn... He left with the house key too.
*Moral:Don't try to control your husband.
You will always lose
cheesy grin cheesy

i hope you enjoy the story
pls hit the LIKE button and SHARE
Thanks!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Jokes Can Kill Oo (like And Share After Laugh) by Hollybratt(m): 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2021
MICROSOFT CEO

Bill Gates organised an enormous session to recruit a new CEO for Microsoft Europe. Five thousand candidates assembled in a large room. One of the candidate is Hollybratt. Bill Gates thanked all the candidates for coming and asked those who do not know Java program to leave. Two thousand candidates leave the the room. Hollybratt says to himself, "I do not know Java but i have nothing to lose if i stay. I'll give it a try."
Bill Gates asked the candidates who never had experience of managing more than 100 people to leave. Two thousand leave the room. Hollybratt says to himself, "I've never managed anybody by myself but i have nothing to lose if i stay. What will be the worst thing that can happen?" so he stays.

Then Bill Gates asked candidates who do not have management diplomas to leave. Five hundred people leave the room. Hollybratt says to himself, "I left school at 15 but what have i got to lose?" so he stays in the room. Lastly, Bill Gates asked the candidates who do not speak German to...

3 Likes

Re: This Jokes Can Kill Oo (like And Share After Laugh) by Hollybratt(m): 5:44pm On Jun 27, 2021
Leave. four hundred and ninety-eight candidates leave the room. Hollybratt says to himself, "I do not speak one word of German but what do i have to lose? So he stays and finds himself with one other candidate.
Everyone else has gone. Bill Gates joined them and said, "Apparently, you are the only two candidates who speak German, so i'd now like to hear you have a conversation together in that language."
Calmly, Hollybratt turns to the other candidates and says, "Omo, na wa o!" the other candidates answers, "Omo, wetin we go do na."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Jokes Can Kill Oo (like And Share After Laugh) by Hollybratt(m): 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2021
THE GREAT PAINTER
Mr Amofa's son is a great painter... He painted a #1000naira note on the floor of the classroom; his teacher breaks her nails trying to pick it up thinking it was a real money. She calls his father on phone to complain about the kid and explains what had happened.... The father from the hospital bed replied: "You are even lucky, that idiot drew a VAGINA on the POWER SOCKET. He is the reason am in the hospital. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin

PLS don't forget to hit the LIKE button or SHARE. Thanks!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Jokes Can Kill Oo (like And Share After Laugh) by illicit(m): 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2021
grin
Re: This Jokes Can Kill Oo (like And Share After Laugh) by Hollybratt(m): 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2021
THE BAD INCIDENT
On December 31st, at 2pm in the midnight, this hot man left his wife in the bedroom and went to meet those ladies in the visitors room that came to celebrate the new year festival with them. When he entered the room, he found one of the lady v€gina widely open. He was very happy, his manhood become very strong, he gently pull down his boxer and put his dick inside one of the ladies mouth thinking it was her v€gina. Meanwhile, the lady was already dreaming that she was eating new year meat, so immediately the man put his dick in the lady's mouth, the lady bite it very hard. The guy shouted in pain. "Yehhhh!! Mummy johnbull has cut off my power horse.... please On the light......." (The man was now in lagos general hospital receiving treament)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Jokes Can Kill Oo (like And Share After Laugh) by Hollybratt(m): 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2021
TH HOT BOSS
A wife went on holiday leaving the husband behind. The husband got so Hot one day that he decided to try the maid who had just come from Nsukka vilage and who seemed clever.... He called the maid to his bedroom where he had taken off his pants, he pointed to his manhood when the maid arrived.
Husband:Do you know what this is?
Maid: (Acting Shy) Yes
Husband:Do you know what it's for?
Maid:Yes
Husband:Show me. The maid immediately dropped to her knees held the item with both hands drew closer and opened her mouth. The husband was shivering with anticipation. The maid then began, "Hi! My name is Chinasa Glory, i'm from Nsukka vilage, help me to greet my uncle Broda james a.k.a Edo pikin and my lovely Aunty sister Amanda, please help me to play "Shakiti bobo by Olamide badoo Thank you!" Then finally said to the man, "Oga take your microphone i'm done with it"
pls don't forget to hit the LIKE button or SHARE. THANKS!

(1) (Reply)

ASUU: Funny Comments On Strike / This Is Serious / Women Who Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.