Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,368 members, 7,950,766 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:37 PM

Chidinma Ojukwu Tells How She Met Uwaifo Ataga, The CEO Of Super TV, At A Party - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu Tells How She Met Uwaifo Ataga, The CEO Of Super TV, At A Party (555 Views)

Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidinma Ojukwu Tells How She Met Uwaifo Ataga, The CEO Of Super TV, At A Party by Naijabazegist(m): 1:30am On Jun 28, 2021
Chidinma Ojukwu, a 21-year-old University of Lagos student who confessed to fatally stabbing Super TV boss Uwaifo Ataga, has described how they met.

In an interview with DailyTrust, Chidinma said that financial strains brought on by the COVID-19 outbreak led her to hook up with some female students who took her to wild parties, where she met the deceased.

“When I first went out with other girls, it sounded like a lot of fun. My friend who took me out said we were going to a party hosted by one of the town's newest big boys.

It was a lot of fun when we arrived. We had consumed far too much alcohol. Initially, we were both smoking shisha. I took a few drags from the pipe and immediately exhaled the smoke. Other girls were blowing smoke out of their mouths and noses.

We ended up in bed with some guys after the party ended in the early hours of the morning. I felt like break-dancing when the guy I slept with gave me N50,000.

At one of these get-togethers, I met Ataga. Because of the course I am taking, he is taken an interest in me. We had been dating for about six months when I began to notice his odd behaviour.

Before sex, he gave me roofies (a street name for Rohypnol). I had no intention of killing him. I was not in the mood for sex, but he was. After I told him, we had roofies, and he was all over me. Even though it was not the first time we would had sex, he pushed his way into me.

He seemed to be using me to satisfy his sex urge because he never followed through on everything he promised to do for me,” she explained.

Read More At:
https://www.thengblog.com.ng/2021/06/chidinma-ojukwu-tells-how-she-met.html

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Tells How She Met Uwaifo Ataga, The CEO Of Super TV, At A Party by Nobody: 1:43am On Jun 28, 2021
Is that the murderer ?

She looks like someone that has killed many times. I do not think this is the first time.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Tells How She Met Uwaifo Ataga, The CEO Of Super TV, At A Party by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:51am On Jun 28, 2021
Billyonaire666:
Is that the murderer ?

She looks like someone that has killed many times. I do not think this is the first time.
How do they look Mr man?

Cos to us, she looks as if she can't even kill a fly!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Tells How She Met Uwaifo Ataga, The CEO Of Super TV, At A Party by Nobody: 4:52am On Jun 28, 2021
[quote author= post=103153819][/quote]

Who is us?

You wouldn't really know. Cos you haven't dated these types. She is a cold killer.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Tells How She Met Uwaifo Ataga, The CEO Of Super TV, At A Party by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:53am On Jun 28, 2021
We Dated?

Okay, let's leave it at that sha!

We ended up in bed with some guys after the party ended in the early hours of the morning. I felt like break-dancing when the guy I slept with gave me N50,000.
What a way to live life!! shocked

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Tells How She Met Uwaifo Ataga, The CEO Of Super TV, At A Party by Octopusssy(f): 6:29am On Jun 28, 2021
All these stories flying around sef. This girl needs to shut her filthy, shameless mouth up and focus on getting out of the hangman's noose

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Can’t I Upload Video On Nairaland ? / What You Don't Know About Campus Secret Cults / From Exam Carry Over To Death: TASUED Fresh Graduate 'commits Suicide'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.