Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,028 members, 7,976,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 03:42 PM

Femi Gbajabiamila: Why Power Devolution Is Important - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Gbajabiamila: Why Power Devolution Is Important (9315 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila: Why I Did Not Collect Certificate Of Return / Lawmakers To Vote On VAT, Power Devolution, Others / Fayemi Canvasses Power Devolution As Solution To Marginalisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why Power Devolution Is Important by Armyof1: 7:22am On Jun 28, 2021
K
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why Power Devolution Is Important by Todetayo(m): 7:22am On Jun 28, 2021
Make everybody get out jor
By the way, get this one terabyte memory card that comes with card reader and adapter for as low as 20k
Message me on 07057582593

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why Power Devolution Is Important by orisa37: 7:24am On Jun 28, 2021
He is in order.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why Power Devolution Is Important by illicit(m): 7:25am On Jun 28, 2021
Ok
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why Power Devolution Is Important by Vireani79: 7:31am On Jun 28, 2021
uptimumOne23:
The talk of a knowledgeable elder. I see power devolution and regulation of social media as key to ending most of our insecurities just to mention. With insecurity out of the way, many things will fall in place and not forgetting the ability for the citizens to hold both state and local government responsible for their actions with the devolution of power in place.

so those fulani herdsmen or boko haram use social media to kill oga regulator of social media angry angry
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why Power Devolution Is Important by Sheriman(m): 7:37am On Jun 28, 2021
Only to talk and talk Dem Sabi but to implement wheytin Dem talk na wahaala. Useless people
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why Power Devolution Is Important by watchindelta(m): 7:42am On Jun 28, 2021
Nigeria never serious when it come to good things.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why Power Devolution Is Important by ivolt: 7:49am On Jun 28, 2021
Ckonnet:

I totally agree with you, I wish we the youth should start burning down their respective houses and start attacking them wherever they are. Hight time they feel the heat.
Are you not a youth?
Start by burning politicians house in your community.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why Power Devolution Is Important by Toks2008(m): 7:51am On Jun 28, 2021
“When you devolve power to the state, revenue mobilisation will give more money to the states because you will reduce the responsibility on the Federal Government. We hope that with this Constitutional amendment, we can do some significant changes that will reduce the burden on the Federal Government and send the responsibility to the states where they belong."

Awon Ode dey disguise.. Speaking from both sides of their mouth..

Is this true federalism? Ignorant people at the helms of affairs.

Nigerians know what they want, they want 100% autonomy of states to control their resources and probably give a fraction to the centre.

Thieves... They just can't imagine the center not getting enough to fund their greedy pockets.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why Power Devolution Is Important by Toks2008(m): 7:53am On Jun 28, 2021
Ckonnet:

I totally agree with you, I wish we the youth should start burning down their respective houses and start attacking them wherever they are. Hight time they feel the heat.

How will that help matters?

I wrote a thread about recalling all the senators one after the other as a very constitutional and viable way of making them do the needful.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why Power Devolution Is Important by cardoctor(m): 8:02am On Jun 28, 2021
You didnt mention the local government areas where the grassroots constituency should also be represented.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why Power Devolution Is Important by mmsen: 8:08am On Jun 28, 2021
uptimumOne23:
The talk of a knowledgeable elder. I see power devolution and regulation of social media as key to ending most of our insecurities just to mention. With insecurity out of the way, many things will fall in place and not forgetting the ability for the citizens to hold both state and local government responsible for their actions with the devolution of power in place.

Social media is not the cause of Nigeria's ills, it is only being used to highlight how absurd the culture is.

I always hear of regulating social media but nothing of regulating religion which has been far more dangerous to Africa than social media.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why Power Devolution Is Important by sapientia(m): 8:11am On Jun 28, 2021
This one that will still betray his colleagues
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why Power Devolution Is Important by mmsen: 8:14am On Jun 28, 2021
Toks2008:

How will that help matters?

I wrote a thread about recalling all the senators one after the other as a very constitutional and viable way of making them do the needful.

The same way that they use the violence of poverty to keep the people in line, real violence should be used against them to for the same end goal.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why Power Devolution Is Important by billyadam(m): 8:21am On Jun 28, 2021
I doubt if many of u guys read what this man said. My own half cent is that many issues we got in this country can be resolved at a round table rather than a jamboree convention.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why Power Devolution Is Important by Streetpresident: 8:30am On Jun 28, 2021
Grammarian.... restructure Naija into regions.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why Power Devolution Is Important by tope777(m): 9:21am On Jun 28, 2021
Holadokun:
Mstheeew who cares about this one?

Buhari will soon show you and your paymaster pepper soon

Which of the Buhari?

The Presidency Buhari or the one that give wrong answer to right questions??
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why Power Devolution Is Important by neyyoh: 9:24am On Jun 28, 2021
Creamz:
I laugh at how these people thinks. They all think that all Nigerians are brain dead. The more they play with Nigerians the more we get wiser. The major bills that they have set as an agenda for the 9th assembly. They haven't achieved one. The electoral act, ZERO, the PIB bill, ZERO, and they are here telling us useless tales of how inviting the president is a wrong precedence. Thunder fire all of una

100%

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why Power Devolution Is Important by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 28, 2021
Just be sure that what they will carry out will not be the devolution that y'all are expecting.

They will do it to fit their profligate lifestyle.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why Power Devolution Is Important by kraftysprouts: 9:50am On Jun 28, 2021
This confuse fool is like the VP
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why Power Devolution Is Important by clarke5984: 10:35am On Jun 28, 2021
Thanks for sharing such great information, the post you published have some great information which is quite beneficial for me.

mygiftcardsite
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why Power Devolution Is Important by DonroxyII: 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2021
uptimumOne23:
Don't let Gbaja deceives you....
What he is saying is not stamped by Ahmad Lawal and he is in trouble for saying all these ...

He knows what is right but he do not want to offend his Northern Oligarchs and Lords ...

He will talk more in 2022 when Election is near ... He may possibly fight Northern Cabal just to appeal to his constituency and win re-election and the looting continues grin grin ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Oshiomhole's Humanitarian Service Pave The Way In Edo North? / Buhari To Demand Recovery Of Looted Funds At UN Assembly / WHAT IS THE CHRISTIAN NAME OF PROF YEMI OSINBAJO?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.