Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,352 members, 7,950,726 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:33 PM

Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest (25841 Views)

Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun / Gunmen Attack Church In Bayelsa, Kill Pregnant Woman, 3 Others / Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by phemmyfour: 4:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
NairalandProf:
Can someone tell me a State in Nigeria that is safe?
Benue
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by EteBabaagba222(m): 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2021
Killing of a pregnant women is an abomination, even the hunters do spear pregnant animals. Any society such thing dey happened neva progress.
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by gidjah(m): 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2021
NairalandProf:
I love your question ma'am. They promised us total security after Jonathan and his cohorts. Couldn't manage the same issues properly ,thinking he was too weak to.By alas, we are stucked here under Baba and his family members .People do a lot to feed these days, the hunger level has greatly sky' rocketed. And instead of him to even relax the boarders so prices of food can come down ,he turned a deaf ear so that his Hausa family can greatly benefit from the scarcity and price hike .I stay up north and understand d body language. The north is seriously benefitting from this oo!!I just hope d South wake up and smell d coffee
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by lifeisgood12: 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Fulanis dealing with yorubas.
have u ever seen a yoruba bear hauwa?
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by shilefan2(m): 8:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
Lawgod247:
Chai

Pls kindly drop your official digits...Thank you...
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by ThatFairGuy1: 8:34pm On Jun 28, 2021
State of mind
NairalandProf:
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by Aboks(m): 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2021
Germi9:
Are you not entertained?
By what?
What is this one saying

Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by NairalandProf(m): 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2021
gidjah:
I love your question ma'am. They promised us total security after Jonathan and his cohorts. Couldn't manage the same issues properly ,thinking he was too weak to.By alas, we are stucked here under Baba and his family members .People do a lot to feed these days, the hunger level has greatly sky' rocketed. And instead of him to even relax the boarders so prices of food can come down ,he turned a deaf ear so that his Hausa family can greatly benefit from the scarcity and price hike .I stay up north and understand d body language. The north is seriously benefitting from this oo!!I just hope d South wake up and smell d coffee
I like this your writeup!
You've said nothing but the truth.
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by NairalandProf(m): 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
State of mind
I like this.
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by Germi9: 10:27pm On Jun 28, 2021
Aboks:

By what?

What is this one saying
Your Dad is an Elder,he will understand…You can go and play
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by Aboks(m): 10:54pm On Jun 28, 2021
Germi9:

Your Dad is an Elder,he will understand…You can go and play
¿

U must be a mad man
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by Germi9: 11:18pm On Jun 28, 2021
Aboks:
¿

U must be a mad man
I knew u were related to a monkey
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by Aboks(m): 12:21am On Jun 29, 2021
Germi9:

I knew u were related to a monkey

Silence is the best answer to a fool
Anu mpama
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by Germi9: 12:38am On Jun 29, 2021
Aboks:

Silence is the best answer to a fool
Anu mpama
Going banana grin
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by 4pppp(m): 10:46am On Jun 29, 2021
Buhari treat them in the language they will understand, if u can't do it just say it if you are a fair leader

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SARS Operatives Recover Bus Stolen At Gunpoint, Arrest Suspects (Photos) / Nairalander Gets Refunded And Compensated After Police Extortion / Thieves Raid Ogun Palace, Steal Crown, Staff Of Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.