Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,632 members, 7,901,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:04 PM

18 APC Governors To Receive Matawalle As He Dumps PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 18 APC Governors To Receive Matawalle As He Dumps PDP (22297 Views)

Zamfara APC: Crisis Looms As Yari, Marafa Rejects Matawalle As Leader / 2023: Tinubu Will Need To Start ACN From Scratch If He Dumps APC – Tony Momoh / Three Northern APC Governors To Defect To PDP (Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 APC Governors To Receive Matawalle As He Dumps PDP by captainamiedi1: 11:04am On Jun 28, 2021
hope these will reduce bandits in his state
Re: 18 APC Governors To Receive Matawalle As He Dumps PDP by Princedapace(m): 11:04am On Jun 28, 2021
Lol
Blacks just don't know any politics. All they do is jump from one party to the other.

In developed countries, some politicians stay put with their political party even till death.
These guys in developed countries run parties that strongly believe in ideology, and they chase that ideology to the fullness.
Here, it is Mr A in party A today, tomorrow, he is in party B. Next tomorrow, he is in party D.
Shameless and empty brains with no ideology. All blacks know how to do is loot, and make babies to over burden the world, especially, Nigerians. We are worse than worse and very shameless.

None of these political parties have any ideas o. All they do is jump up and down.
Most of them in this ApC today were in pdp before. Some of them in pdp were in ApC before. That is how they jump up and down. No idea, no blueprint. All propaganda and shamelessnes.
Re: 18 APC Governors To Receive Matawalle As He Dumps PDP by Neimarjr: 11:05am On Jun 28, 2021
Wetin Zamfara get abeg?? cheesy
Re: 18 APC Governors To Receive Matawalle As He Dumps PDP by guono(m): 11:06am On Jun 28, 2021
I can't understand what's so special about APC that this guy's are trooping to despite online ranting and bubu this bubu that everywhere. It seems bubu can still floor Atiku if given another chance.

1 Like

Re: 18 APC Governors To Receive Matawalle As He Dumps PDP by kenzysmith: 11:06am On Jun 28, 2021
Anthony4578:
Yahaya Bello for president

Re: 18 APC Governors To Receive Matawalle As He Dumps PDP by GranitXhaka(m): 11:06am On Jun 28, 2021
APC and PDP are all birds of a feather.
If u reside in Abuja, I have an Infinix hot 10lite phone for sale. I just bought it last month but need money now. If interested, PM me
Re: 18 APC Governors To Receive Matawalle As He Dumps PDP by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:08am On Jun 28, 2021
Deliberate food poisoning like this is not a crime and murder attempt in Nigeria. I don't know why. Maybe because people from some particular tribes in Nigeria are dirty angry
Re: 18 APC Governors To Receive Matawalle As He Dumps PDP by RichAbujaGuy: 11:11am On Jun 28, 2021
Authoreety:
There should be a law banning all this unnecessary cross carpeting... It has spoilt our politicians and made them irresponsible... If cross carpeting is banned., politicians will sit up, build their party and work for the betterment of their party and who they serve..

Its now too childish

lmao...NASS can't ever manage fixing their leaking plenary roof so we can forget about dem doing their jobs to pass laws and re-write the constitution.
Re: 18 APC Governors To Receive Matawalle As He Dumps PDP by Kingrefreshed: 11:13am On Jun 28, 2021
Re: 18 APC Governors To Receive Matawalle As He Dumps PDP by Mccullum: 11:13am On Jun 28, 2021
Metwale understood that he's Supreme Court decision governor because the whole of the state is APC from all corners and it'll be dangerous for him to contest without joining the party prior to it may leads to his final defeat in politics, he wanted to use the card of defection to please his people and neutralize federal might influence on election day
Re: 18 APC Governors To Receive Matawalle As He Dumps PDP by McLizbae: 11:16am On Jun 28, 2021
Remain the Bauchi guy now, and then we will declear grin

3 Likes

Re: 18 APC Governors To Receive Matawalle As He Dumps PDP by Jostoman: 11:19am On Jun 28, 2021
Matawalle cannot turn himself to God because PDP have done everything to please him.
Re: 18 APC Governors To Receive Matawalle As He Dumps PDP by Sammerboi: 11:19am On Jun 28, 2021
Naija is the only country where politicians ain’t loyal to their political party. They just cross carpet like they changing cloth lol. But no matter what they do dis time around APC gonna loose in 2023 coz Buhari and his Fulani cabals don destroy the party.
Re: 18 APC Governors To Receive Matawalle As He Dumps PDP by gannod(m): 11:20am On Jun 28, 2021
Re: 18 APC Governors To Receive Matawalle As He Dumps PDP by frowland(m): 11:26am On Jun 28, 2021
Titto93:
Jumping from APC to PDP or vice versa, should no longer be news because the both parties are the same.
More like left and right ear, u can answer calls with either of dem

Lol
Re: 18 APC Governors To Receive Matawalle As He Dumps PDP by Illuminatiship(m): 11:32am On Jun 28, 2021
FunnyJosh:
Anyone who can help us locate Joshua Ajisope of Farmfunded Agroservices Ltd will get a N50,000 reward for his/her effort.

Please contact me directly on Telegram at @Audacious_Investor if you have any information that could lead us to him or his family.

Reason: Joshua Ajisope ran away with investors money.

For all of you who thinks this doesn't concern you. Know that we invested in Agriculture and not MMM. So when you build that next generation App or machine or have an interesting idea that could scale and no one wants to invest in your idea. Know that youths like Joshua Ajisope ruined it for you.

Joshua Ajisope there's no need sending me letters. I await your legal action.
this one fit don yanmutu
Re: 18 APC Governors To Receive Matawalle As He Dumps PDP by juman(m): 11:43am On Jun 28, 2021
APC = PDP.
Re: 18 APC Governors To Receive Matawalle As He Dumps PDP by malakaimoscondo: 11:47am On Jun 28, 2021
Destiny365:
Political prostitution
I hate both the dominant party..but this guy is savvy politically...he can not win election under pdp platform in zamfara state....pdp has never won election in the state...this move has change the dynamic of the state politics...the ex gov will be in severe pain now
Re: 18 APC Governors To Receive Matawalle As He Dumps PDP by nairalandankrah: 11:52am On Jun 28, 2021
Nigeria rapidly tilting towards a one party state!
Re: 18 APC Governors To Receive Matawalle As He Dumps PDP by Penguin2: 11:56am On Jun 28, 2021
kenzysmith:
If you think this guy resemble abacha for this picture click like

I thought I was the only one that saw it
Re: 18 APC Governors To Receive Matawalle As He Dumps PDP by techWriter2: 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
Not press and not new
Re: 18 APC Governors To Receive Matawalle As He Dumps PDP by Uncleodi(m): 12:10pm On Jun 28, 2021
kenzysmith:
If you think this guy resemble abacha for this picture click like

I was just going to write the same thing before I saw ur post.

Maybe they are distant relatives
Re: 18 APC Governors To Receive Matawalle As He Dumps PDP by tope777(m): 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2021
The same APC that there will be no clear leader from 2023

Interested days ahead.
Re: 18 APC Governors To Receive Matawalle As He Dumps PDP by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:16pm On Jun 28, 2021
This dude be looking like Abacha
Re: 18 APC Governors To Receive Matawalle As He Dumps PDP by dan761(m): 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2021
One Party System a
Already .No Strong Opposition Anymore ...APC is Winning again in 2023...Nigeria I hail thee !
Re: 18 APC Governors To Receive Matawalle As He Dumps PDP by mauchiz: 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2021
These politicians are very useless, he wants to join a party that crippled Nigeria economy because of his political gains.

He can join party of the devil if he likes, but will not escape the punishment that will befall Apc.
Re: 18 APC Governors To Receive Matawalle As He Dumps PDP by Chukwuhenry521: 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2021
They are all the same people whether pdp or apc
Re: 18 APC Governors To Receive Matawalle As He Dumps PDP by Quality20(m): 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2021
I don't think this is even true. After all we in PDP did to him to clinch d governorship of d state, he can't ever nurse d intention of decamping to our opponents and enemy party
Re: 18 APC Governors To Receive Matawalle As He Dumps PDP by Okoroawusa: 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
PDP is dead
Re: 18 APC Governors To Receive Matawalle As He Dumps PDP by Globalistic(f): 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2021
Sani Abacha junior brother if you know you know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu: Super Eagles Have Found A Home In Lagos / Buhari Orders DSS, EFCC, Customs, Others To End Petrol Scarcity / BBC Says 11 Million Lagosians Live In Slums - Rubbish Journalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.