Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,778 members, 7,941,932 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 04:04 PM

Important Notice - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Important Notice (1302 Views)

8 Things You Will Notice On Your First Visit To Port Harcourt / Important Notice!!! A Must Read... / **important Notice Regarding The 2012 Diversity Lottery Program** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Important Notice by walelondon: 10:09am On May 08, 2011
If you need a bank statement from first bank, with amount ranging from 2 to 4million for your embassy documentation, mail me at: fadewale2@gmail.com
Re: Important Notice by justwise(m): 10:16am On May 08, 2011
walelondon:

If you need a bank statement from first bank, with amount ranging from 2 to 4million for your embassy documentation, mail me at: fadewale2@gmail.com

You are actually tarnishing the image of that bank u are using for this dubious business, do u know that?
Re: Important Notice by fireline: 10:46am On May 08, 2011
Security have read and noted your offer.
Anyone now using certificate from First Bank will now be subject to extra securiy checks on all documents.
Embassy has been instructed to black list all applicants with certificate from First Bank.
Thank you
Re: Important Notice by ajadek(m): 7:22pm On May 08, 2011
Yes dats gud advice, but justwise respond to pple honorably, i sure to god i dont know dis wale, some pple a new to an open contact like dis, den mentaly we can never be egual, like my own case i'm new to any online, i like d way d other guys explain pls adjust
Re: Important Notice by justwise(m): 7:27pm On May 08, 2011
ajadek:

Yes dats gud advice, but justwise respond to pple honorably, i sure to god i dont know dis wale, some pple a new to an open contact like dis, den mentaly we can never be egual, like my own case i'm new to any online, i like d way d other guys explain pls adjust

Who accused u of knowing the poster or do u know something we don't know? Adjust to what?
Re: Important Notice by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 08, 2011
walelondon:

God help genuine applicants with genuine statements from First Bank. Can you actually see the issues people like you cause, with you're crooked statements?
Re: Important Notice by walelondon: 2:15pm On May 09, 2011
Never said he was going to make a fake statement. I can only borrow you the amount needed, but u must deposit it with ur first bank account were I have a friend that can monitor ur acct, so u don't withdraw the money and disapear. Once money is in ur account for an agreed period and your statemnt is printed, u then refund my funds with an agreed interest. My money is lying fallow in my acct in nigeria, while I'm in london. Just thot I could help some people while helping myself.
Re: Important Notice by justwise(m): 2:32pm On May 09, 2011
walelondon:

Never said he was going to make a fake statement. I can only borrow you the amount needed, but u must deposit it with your first bank account were I have a friend that can monitor your acct, so u don't withdraw the money and disapear. Once money is in your account for an agreed period and your statemnt is printed, u then refund my funds with an agreed interest. My money is lying fallow in my acct in nigeria, while I'm in london. Just thot I could help some people while helping myself.

What happens if the embassy calls the bank to verify after u might have withdrawn your money?
Re: Important Notice by ceejay80s(m): 8:06pm On May 09, 2011
@justwise, i need ur help, i am applying for uk business visa and i am being sponsored heavily by the company i work for, i will be going there for business negotiation, i want to find out if my own bank statement will be request and i have already submitted my company's bank statement, i am going on their behalf and my bank statement is very low
Re: Important Notice by justwise(m): 8:10pm On May 09, 2011
ceejay80s:

@justwise, i need your help, i am applying for uk business visa and i am being sponsored heavily by the company i work for, i will be going there for business negotiation, i want to find out if my own bank statement will be request and i have already submitted my company's bank statement, i am going on their behalf and my bank statement is very low

No, your bank account is not needed at all, your company picks the cost and provides the documents needed.
Re: Important Notice by tigerpaws(f): 8:41pm On May 09, 2011
walelondon:

Never said he was going to make a fake statement. I can only borrow you the amount needed, but u must deposit it with your first bank account were I have a friend that can monitor your acct, so u don't withdraw the money and disapear. Once money is in your account for an agreed period and your statemnt is printed, u then refund my funds with an agreed interest. My money is lying fallow in my acct in nigeria, while I'm in london. Just thot I could help some people while helping myself.

Is this a UK number?[size=19pt] F.OOL[/size]

walelondon:

For whole sale, retailers and private individuals interested in buying genuine goods from the U.K, [size=16pt]call me on +447011129788[/size], or email: fadewale2@gmail.com. I will assist with the shopping according to you request and send goods through any cheap cargo service to Lagos. I will however charge 30pounds on all transactions. Goods along with their shop receipts will be sent to guaranty non inflated prices.

30 pounds on all transcations after you have absconded with the money sent to you in London which is based in Lagos

Try another scamming format
Re: Important Notice by walelondon: 7:27pm On May 10, 2011
Am deeply sorry for the embarrassment I've caused the house. I swear before God and man, I've never defrauded any body in my life or nairaland. My full names are: francis adewale. Am an IT professional here in London. I do some little hustles here outside my day job, but trust me, all my dealings are pure. Thanks justwise for pointing out my flaws. It wasn't properly thought thru. I've been stupid this once, I promise I'll never make such mistakes again. Thanks all, God bless
Re: Important Notice by tigerpaws(f): 8:17pm On May 10, 2011
walelondon:

Am deeply sorry for the embarrassment I've caused the house. I swear before God and man, I've never defrauded any body in my life or nairaland. My full names are: francis adewale. Am an IT professional here in [size=16pt]London[/size]. I do some little hustles here outside my day job, but trust me, all my dealings are pure. Thanks justwise for pointing out my flaws. It wasn't properly thought thru. I've been silly this once, I promise I'll never make such mistakes again. Thanks all,  God bless

[size=16pt]Why do you always mention and constantly remind us you are in London?  Who gives a s.h.it?  undecided COWARD![/size]
Re: Important Notice by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 10, 2011
Tiger! Tiger!! Tiger!!! grin

And I thought you were calm and docile, lol.
Re: Important Notice by r231(m): 8:29pm On May 10, 2011
justwise:

You are actually tarnishing the image of that bank u are using for this dubious business, do u know that?

bro, how you dey

i wanna ask you a question

pls is it ok if i email you
Re: Important Notice by justwise(m): 8:32pm On May 10, 2011
r231:

bro, how you dey

i wanna ask you a question

pls is it ok if i email you

no prob bro, attach ur credit card number on that email grin grin grin. . just kidding
Re: Important Notice by tigerpaws(f): 8:33pm On May 10, 2011
walelondon:

For whole sale, retailers and private individuals interested in buying genuine goods from the U.K, [size=16pt]call me on +447011129788[/size], or email: fadewale2@gmail.com. I will assist with the shopping according to you request and send goods through any cheap cargo service to Lagos. I will however charge 30pounds on all transactions. Goods along with their shop receipts will be sent to guaranty non inflated prices.

How is this a UK number? +44[size=13pt]70[/size]11129788    undecided

You will need to try harder for your scamming format! [size=16pt]Thief [/size]
Re: Important Notice by tigerpaws(f): 8:57pm On May 10, 2011
Siena:

Tiger! Tiger!! Tiger!!!  grin

And I thought you were calm and docile, lol.

grin    grin

I'm normally calm but walelondon provoked me! Right from his username wale[b]London[/b] grin , to every single post he makes I am in London bla, bla bla. Like we CARE on the Forum yet he has a Nigerian mobile number? 
Re: Important Notice by r231(m): 9:00pm On May 10, 2011
justwise:

no prob bro, attach your credit card number on that email grin grin grin. . just kidding

ok bro
tigerpaws:

grin    grin

I'm normally calm but walelondon provoked me! Right from his username wale[b]London[/b] grin , to every single post he makes I am in London bla, bla bla. Like we CARE on the Forum yet he has a Nigerian mobile number?   

thats the new number from Tmobile grin cheesy grin
Re: Important Notice by tigerpaws(f): 9:13pm On May 10, 2011
r231:

ok bro
thats the new number from Tmobile grin cheesy grin

T-mobile?  grin  cheesy  grin
Re: Important Notice by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 10, 2011
tigerpaws:

grin    grin

I'm normally calm but walelondon provoked me! Right from his username wale[b]London[/b]  grin , to every single post he makes I am in London bla, bla bla. Like we CARE on the Forum yet he has a Nigerian mobile number?   

LMAO!  grin

But wait a minute - isn't 07011 129 788 a UK mobile number? I just called it, without the international prefix, and it rang, though with an international ringtone. Which would suggest it's a UK mobile, but roaming (possibly in Lagos).

There was no answer though.
Re: Important Notice by r231(m): 9:42pm On May 10, 2011
^^^^ thats the number those yahoo boyz use o

i think they got it from the internet or something

so its not roaming. . . . . if he picks up, you getting charged  grin grin

tigerpaws:

T-mobile?  grin  cheesy  grin

yes ke grin grin
Re: Important Notice by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 10, 2011
r231:

^^^^ thats the number those yahoo boyz use o

i think they got it from the internet or something

so its not roaming. . . . . if he picks up, you getting charged  grin grin

yes ke grin grin

Lol. No answer. I guess he wasn't sure who it was - my landline's ex-directory, so he'll see no number.
Re: Important Notice by justwise(m): 10:21pm On May 10, 2011
Siena:

Lol. No answer. I guess he wasn't sure who it was - my landline's ex-directory, so he'll see no number.

You are lucky bro, that call would have cost u £1.50 a minute at least grin grin grin
Re: Important Notice by walelondon: 10:58pm On May 10, 2011
Na wa for some people o. Siena/justwise, matured inputs. Tiger, u have a lot to learn. U don't understand the rudiments of public/forum discussions. Wish u well.
Re: Important Notice by oyewolejos(m): 6:28am On May 11, 2011
tigerpaws:

[size=16pt]Why do you always mention and constantly remind us you are in London Who gives a s.h.it?  undecided COWARD![/size]

I wonder too
As if those of us here lives with Gorilla.
London ko, Lokoja ni
Oloshi
Re: Important Notice by ifegy: 2:08am On May 12, 2011
That phone number's been around at least one other scam,
http://www.spaminform.com/spam-report/you-have-won-an-employment-c534581.html

(1)

United States Of America Vs United Kingdom!!! Your Thoughts? / If You Have The Chance To Live Anywhere In The World, Where Would You Go? / BA Aircraft’s Technical Hitch (luggage Compartment) Raises Tension In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.