Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,764 members, 7,930,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:11 AM

Credit Issues With Stanbic Ibtc Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Credit Issues With Stanbic Ibtc Bank (297 Views)

Coronavirus: Stanbic IBTC Bank To Operate Skeletal Services / Stanbic IBTC Bank Staff In School Uniforms To Mark Customer Service Week. / Stanbic IBTC Staff Dressed In Cultural Attires Ahead Of Independence Day(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Credit Issues With Stanbic Ibtc Bank by Eagba(m): 3:55pm On Jun 28, 2021
Hello house, I provided services fora client and he paid according, and also sent me confirmation from his bank. But the issue is my account wasn't upgraded enough by me to accept the said payment. So I didn't receive any alert for the transaction.
I went to the bank to complain and I'm being told the the money haven't drop and even if I upgrade my account, I still won't see the money cos it must have reverted back to the sender.
So I called the sender telling him of what happened and he is saying he hadn't seen any reversal. Abeg where my money come hang put; with my bank or the sender's bank or the connecting company.
Please nairalanders in the house that have experience such or those with authority on such matter should enlighten me on what next.
Re: Credit Issues With Stanbic Ibtc Bank by gasparpisciotta: 3:57pm On Jun 28, 2021
Eagba:
Hello house, I provided services fora client and he paid according, and also sent me confirmation from his bank. But the issue is my account wasn't upgraded enough by me to accept the said payment. So I didn't receive any alert for the transaction.
I went to the bank to complain and I'm being told the the money haven't drop and even if I upgrade my account, I still won't see the money cos it must have reverted back to the sender.
So I called the sender telling him of what happened and he is saying he hadn't seen any reversal. Abeg where by my money come hang put; with my bank or the sender's bank or the connecting company.
Please nairalanders in the house that have experience such or those with authority on such matter should enlighten me on what next. For I need that money to settle some pressing needs. Thanks

What currency?
Re: Credit Issues With Stanbic Ibtc Bank by Eagba(m): 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

What currency?

(1) (Reply)

Benin Spiritualist Reveals 7 Keys To Unlock Wealth / Powerbox Energy Systems Affiliates / Where Can I Find Ifeco Wheel Barrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.