Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,547 members, 7,892,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 08:37 AM

What Does Bantu Mean? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does Bantu Mean? (355 Views)

Hebrew Is Bantu / BAKONGO (BANTU) People Are Israelites of The Southern Kingdom Of YAHUNDE (JUDAH) / Eli Eli Lama Sabachthani: Messiah Spoke Bantu Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Does Bantu Mean? by donnie(m): 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2021
It's from Bana-beytu meaning children of the house in Bantu. It is also Hebrew (Bane meaning son, Beyt meaning house).

It's also from Aba-ntu meaning the people, or the Father's people. Aba meaning they/these or Father/master and ntu meaning people. Thus referring to a special people, the Father's people, the divine people.

References: Ejagham/Bakor, Swahili, Xhosa & Hebrew lexicons.

#AwakeOIsrael

1 Share

Re: What Does Bantu Mean? by 2elliot: 4:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
Now that MNK has been rearrested, what is the fate of the igbos are regards being part of the lost chosen people of God? When will out freedom come? I am an Ijaw man from bayelsa state, but my heart yern for the freedom of the igbos from this oppressive pharaoh reign on the igbos. I want to see them free.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Arrest Of Newcomers With #buharimustgo T-shirt By The Dunamis Church. / What Does Faith Mean Biblically? / Mfm Pmch August 2021: Do A New Thing In My Life (read Full Details+prayer Points

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.