Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,842 members, 7,889,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:26 PM

God Gave Me The Privilege To See Heaven Popular Cross Dresser, James Brown Opens - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / God Gave Me The Privilege To See Heaven Popular Cross Dresser, James Brown Opens (387 Views)

New Photos Of Cross-Dresser Jay Boogie / Yul Edochie: I Died In Car Accident In 2019, God Gave Me A Second Chance / Empress Njamah Gift 20 wheel chairs to less Privilege To Celebates her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Gave Me The Privilege To See Heaven Popular Cross Dresser, James Brown Opens by niklausmorgan: 7:03pm On Jun 28, 2021
What would people not do to trend? It even gets to times where they come out saying the truth but because of the several lies they have told, people find it hard to believe them.

And that is the same case with so many celebrities, who tell lies to cause several controversies just so they can trend, or get people to talk about them. And James Brown is no stranger when it comes to controversies, as people in his line of work, like Bobrisky, Michelle, and the likes feed off on the controversies that surround them.
Click on the link to continue reading;http://fumacrom.com/13lT8

Re: God Gave Me The Privilege To See Heaven Popular Cross Dresser, James Brown Opens by Jashub: 7:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
An abomination

(1) (Reply)

Laycon Is A Snake - Erica | Bbnaija Reunion 2021 Day 8 Live - Vee And Erica / Traditionalist Curse & Insult Iyabo Ojo For "Tarnishing" Baba Ijesha's Image. W / OBI CUBANA: The Source Of My Wealth Is Legal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.