Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,674 members, 7,951,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 02:28 AM

Chidinma Is Not Telling The Truth. Super TV CEO Was Tortured,bound And Gagged. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Is Not Telling The Truth. Super TV CEO Was Tortured,bound And Gagged. (1338 Views)

Coral Edgar Used To Lure Her Ex To Flat Where He Was Tortured To Death (Pix) / Death Plot: Duncan Mighty Is Not Telling The Truth - Maria Nwakanma / Tagbo: Who Is Telling The Truth, Davido Or Police? Davido's Many Controversies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidinma Is Not Telling The Truth. Super TV CEO Was Tortured,bound And Gagged. by habymi: 9:31pm On Jun 28, 2021
Super TV CEO was bound, gagged, tortured, says brother, Chidinma not telling whole truth about Ataga's death
Dr Isi Ataga has said his brother, Super TV CEO, Usifo Ataga, was bound, gagged, and tortured before he was murdered.

The body of the deceased was found in the apartment room where he had spent the night with a 300 Level student of the University of Lagos, Chidinma Ojukwu, who confessed to having killed him.

Isi, in a statement titled, ‘Who will speak for Usifo Ataga?’ expressed the doubt that the murder was carried out by a single person owing to the manner it was done.

He said, “Usifo died a horrific death. He wasn’t stabbed two or even five times; he was stabbed multiple times. His hands were bound tightly and the marks were still all over his wrists, accompanied by evidence of torture and assault even as his corpse lay in the morgue.

“And no one in the entire building heard his screams because he was gagged. Let that sink in, he was bound, gagged, and tortured!

“The now-viral video of the room with the deceased lying on the floor shows a room with blood-stained walls and floor, evidence of a ferocious struggle. One person could never have carried these out.”

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Is Not Telling The Truth. Super TV CEO Was Tortured,bound And Gagged. by insidelife22(m): 9:38pm On Jun 28, 2021
okay
Re: Chidinma Is Not Telling The Truth. Super TV CEO Was Tortured,bound And Gagged. by PrincessGlow: 9:42pm On Jun 28, 2021
Why wouldn't she be telling the truth - that is the question!

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Is Not Telling The Truth. Super TV CEO Was Tortured,bound And Gagged. by Jentle244: 9:46pm On Jun 28, 2021
In as much as I don't support murder and I want justice to prevail., How can this man say he was gagged and tortured. I mean how can a 21 year old over power you, tied you, and after everything, killed you? Talk with sense angry angry angry e no make sense at all
Re: Chidinma Is Not Telling The Truth. Super TV CEO Was Tortured,bound And Gagged. by Freezby2020: 9:29am On Jun 29, 2021
U re funny, so 21years can't not over power, but has the capability to kill?
Which is more worse. Who is not making sense? I believe is u.

GET SENSE ,AND DO THAT FAST BEFORE 18YRS OLD GIRL TORTURE U AND EQUALLY FU*K U UP

Jentle244:
In as much as I don't support murder and I want justice to prevail., How can this man say he was gagged and tortured. I mean how can a 21 year old over power you, tied you, and after everything, killed you? Talk with sense angry angry angry e no make sense at all
Re: Chidinma Is Not Telling The Truth. Super TV CEO Was Tortured,bound And Gagged. by Jentle244: 10:46am On Jun 29, 2021
Freezby2020:
U re funny, so 21years can't not over power, but has the capability to kill?
Which is more worse. Who is not making sense? I believe is u.

GET SENSE ,AND DO THAT FAST BEFORE 18YRS OLD GIRL TORTURE U AND EQUALLY FU*K U UP

How did this man die? He tried to make sexual advance towards her(of course that was why they were there), she refused. They had a fight, she picked up a knife and stabbed him.

A 21 and 40 year old, a difference in body size and weight. Common sense will tell you it is not possible.

Simple logic and reason

(1) (Reply)

Mayweather Shows Off One Of His Mansions And Amazing Super Cars Collection. / « 2face Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Wife, Brymo Alleges« / Yahoo Boy Use Final Year Student For Plus Up After One Night Hookup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.