Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,213 members, 7,873,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:53 PM

Problem With React Native Intellisense On VS Code - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Problem With React Native Intellisense On VS Code (390 Views)

Wrote My First JS Code On VS Code.... Lol (pics) / Please What Does This Mean On Vs Code / How Can I Set Up Or Run My Python IDE On VS Code On Windows 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Problem With React Native Intellisense On VS Code by Ajibolatao(m): 11:14pm On Jun 28, 2021
Hello to the seasoned and new developers in the house.

I started looking into React Native few weeks ago and everything was cool. So, I had to pause when I was busy with other things.

On resuming back to learning React Native, I started experiencing a problem with the intellisense on VS code. It doesn't auto import and show most React Native code suggestions.

This has become very frustrating and I haven't been able to progress with learning the technology. I've searched the internet but couldn't find any suitable solution.

I've even formatted my PC and started afresh, but unfortunately, the problem persists.

Please, if there is any one who has a solution to the problem, kindly help a brother.

Your suggestions are highly welcome.

How can I get all the code suggestions for React Native on VS code?
Re: Problem With React Native Intellisense On VS Code by Ajibolatao(m): 7:28am On Jun 30, 2021
For posterity sake.

I was able to find my way around it. Although, it wasn't the best solution, but it would do for now.

I created a code snippet of all the core components of React Native.

I would then import all the core components at the top of every component that I'm working on.

With that, I can easily call any React Native core component and I can use "Ctrl + space" for its methods' intellisense.
Re: Problem With React Native Intellisense On VS Code by SqueezedPant: 12:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
Ajibolatao:
For posterity sake.

I was able to find my way around it. Although, it wasn't the best solution, but it would do for now.

I created a code snippet of all the core components of React Native.

I would then import all the core components at the top of every component that I'm working on.

With that, I can easily call any React Native core component and I can use "Ctrl + space" for its methods' intellisense.

how did you setup a react environment in visual studio? been struggling to set it up

(1) (Reply)

Top Ways To Earn Cryptocurrency Without Spending Money / Can Offer Any Of Services, DM Your Portfolio / Why Do You Need A Woocommerce Mobile App For Your Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.