Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:44 AM

Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. (3391 Views)

SE Have Gas What Does SW Have / We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer / Nigerian Soldier Declared Missing By Family Has Been Confirmed Dead. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by ScamHunter: 11:09am On Jun 29, 2021
Captain8:
there are no igbos in the south south
Ifeanyi Okowa and Ngozi Okonjo Iweala are which tribe? Ijebu abi?
Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by Finnese001: 11:58am On Jun 29, 2021
Monogamy:
Funny people... They are already counting their eggs without the chicken hatching

Truly you're helinius grin
Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by Finnese001: 12:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
Captain8:
nzeogwu was hired by igbos to help led the coup.. thats why evil people like ironsi azikiwe etc not die.

there is no igbo the south south

What's the meaning of nzeogwu in your south south language grin

I nor know say some people dey mumu like this
Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by tandy2013: 12:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
We know Igbo have the largest gas deposit in Africa. We must get Biafra. Our gas is not for Niger Republic and North Africa
Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by Muna4real(f): 1:16pm On Jun 29, 2021
BigDawsNet:
The main reason Nigeria will not let go with an agreement....

Let the north have access to 40% of all the oil in SS/SW/SE and they will give you Biafra and oduduwa....

They need a resources to stand with if they are gonna consider breaking
They have found oil in their region na
Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by Captain8(m): 1:26pm On Jun 29, 2021
Finnese001:

What's the meaning of nzeogwu in your south south language grin

I nor know say some people dey mumu like this
nzeogwu is an anioma language not igbo
Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by Captain8(m): 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
ScamHunter:

Ifeanyi Okowa and Ngozi Okonjo Iweala are which tribe? Ijebu abi?
they are aniomas not igbos...
Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by ScamHunter: 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
Captain8:
they are aniomas not igbos...

Nooo....they are Ijebu, no be only anioma
Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by Captain8(m): 1:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Shey Dem don get Gas now pass you. Go dey talk say them get nothing again na.
Anupama.
By the way, pls do keep the Aniomas out of your Niger delta struggles ok.
Cause they're not pass.

And hopefully akwa ibom will not join you People. We can stop to join a people that always use oil for threat or whatever. We will rather go it alone or with BIAFRA
no inch of present south south place will be left alone... NDR is going to be giant of africa...where every south south tribes will enjoy like america...
Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by Captain8(m): 1:33pm On Jun 29, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Nzeogwu was hired by Igbos??
How??
Where is the proof??
Which of the history books did you get that junk from??
guy there is no igbo in niger delta republic.. NDR
Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by Captain8(m): 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2021
Notasyouthink:
It has now dawned on me that you're a sahelian desert dwelling creature.

Where is your proof that shows Ojukwu truly killed thousands of ijaws??

I know you are not from izon you're just an ordinary paid agent of division, but let me just assume you're from there. What makes izon the greatest tribe??
what kind of question is this??
well i shall give reasons...
1)fulanis have have killed not least than 100 people from all nigerian tribes....but they have not touched any Izon man.. because they are afraid of us..

2) federal gov is afraid of only Izon....anytime we make threat they beg.... but if ibo make threat python dance will be sent to clamped them down..

3)God love only the Izons tribe... Thats why he blessed us with war power to defeat all our enemies... Egbesu the ark of almighty God..

4)God love only Izons thats why blessed us with abundant resources

5)Izons sold igbos as slaves to europeans....thats why igbos are everywhere

Izon the greatest
Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by Captain8(m): 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2021
ScamHunter:

Nooo....they are Ijebu, no be only anioma
guy wake up.. there is a tribe called anioma in delta state.
Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by 2elliot: 1:55pm On Jun 29, 2021
Captain8:
there are no igbos in the south south
You are mad! I am ijaw and I am Biafran and Igbo, too. You are a very stupid human being.
Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by 2elliot: 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2021
Captain8:
igbos and their unity begging.... if you igbos in desperate need of who to brothered with...then go and brother fulanis... we dont need your unworthy tribe... we are niger deltans
Guy, rep your fucking tribe. There is nothing like Niger delta brotherhood, you punk!
Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by 2elliot: 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
escapefromusa:

Every state who has oil or gas is considered Niger Delta.

However Niger-Deltan or SS .. this obviously points to the geographic group not the economic group tongue

Imo state is considered as part of the NIger-Delta but an Imo man is not a Niger-Deltan

The state as an economic entity is separated from the state in regard to ethnic origin.
there is no ethnic origin of Niger delta, just economic.
Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by ifiokjohn(m): 2:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
Captain8:
no inch of present south south place will be left alone... NDR is going to be giant of africa...where every south south tribes will enjoy like america...
God forbid you joining Akwa ibom with your bunch of lazy tribes.
By the way, we all know that the Aniomas are advocating to be the 6th state of the south east. That should mean something to you.
Meaning, they will be joining their kit and kin in the event of a biafra
Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by 2elliot: 2:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
alizma:

Do you think Yoruba people don't have Yorubas in some contending States, do you see them stressing issues about those states? When you are ready and you have all it's takes, make your move and those people in contending States will indicate where they want to join. Stop forcing people to join you. Have you to read about several calls by the Yoruba in Kogi State, asking that they should not be left out in the agitation for Odua nation
Guy, I served in the Yoruba aspect of kogi state, Ijimu L.G.A. Some of them deny being Yoruba, while some accept it and praying to join their kinsmen. It is not bad if Igbo's wants their brothers and sisters to join. I for one would be okay if they don't take anyone along besides the five states. But those who choose to join would be taken.
Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by 2elliot: 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
Captain8:
any idiot that killed for nothing sake is not human being....thats why igbos are not humans... because terrorist ojukwu killed thousands of Ijaws 1967....

igbo great are as how? the most unworthy tribe that beg for who to unite with... Izon the greatest tribe..thats why everybody beg us
Stupid izon or ijaw or whatever, you are deluded. Abi, ari tibi fa, u no get head.
Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by alizma: 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2021
2elliot:
Guy, I served in the Yoruba aspect of kogi state, Ijimu L.G.A. Some of them deny being Yoruba, while some accept it and praying to join their kinsmen. It is not bad if Igbo's wants their brothers and sisters to join. I for one would be okay if they don't take anyone along besides the five states. But those who choose to join would be taken.
Do you see the difference now? In the case of Yorubas, as stated by you, some want to join while some want to stay behind. That is exactly what I was saying. Focus on the 5 states while not leaving behind those who indicate interest to join contrary to forcing them to join you.
Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by ScamHunter: 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
Captain8:
guy wake up.. there is a tribe called anioma in delta state.

No be only tribe, na tribalisis
Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by Captain8(m): 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2021
ScamHunter:

No be only tribe, na tribalisis
kanu ur lord will die
Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by ScamHunter: 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
Captain8:
kanu ur lord will die

You go live forever until mushroom grow for ya bodi, Fulani man.
Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by Captain8(m): 6:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
ScamHunter:

You go live forever until mushroom grow for ya bodi, Fulani man.
hahaha.. am ijaw man but what ever u can called, am in over joyous mood for criminal kanu arrest... please even called me boko haram..
sent me ur account let me waya u 3k for drink...
Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by Kinematics: 6:08pm On Jun 29, 2021
Exponential101:
Why are so many Igbos foolish like this OP ?!

Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by ScamHunter: 6:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
Captain8:
hahaha.. am ijaw man but what ever u can called, am in over joyous mood for criminal kanu arrest... please even called me boko haram..
sent me ur account let me waya u 3k for drink...

Oh correct...Ijaw, the Fulani allies by the sea. Hope they'll soon succeed in dipping their koran in the sea through your community. Guide them well well and show them way. That will call for more celebration. Unfortunately, they'll need more blood to do that. Hope yours won't be among like Saro and your brother, Adaka Borao. Hopefully, others would have been gone by then. And for the drink, you know na, just give una ogogoro, una go becoem slaves to Fulani guiding pipeline while he sends your wealth to his people up north. Ogogoro and women, your problem do finish be that.
Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by masseratti: 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2021
It will be nice to support your claims with official NNPC gas seismic stats to buttress your car claim op. Not Wikipedia any Tom dick and Harry can edit please.
Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by Captain8(m): 9:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
ScamHunter:

Oh correct...Ijaw, the Fulani allies by the sea. Hope they'll soon succeed in dipping their koran in the sea through your community. Guide them well well and show them way. That will call for more celebration. Unfortunately, they'll need more blood to do that. Hope yours won't be among like Saro and your brother, Adaka Borao. Hopefully, others would have been gone by then. And for the drink, you know na, just give una ogogoro, una go becoem slaves to Fulani guiding pipeline while he sends your wealth to his people up north. Ogogoro and women, your problem do finish be that.
guy dont spoil my happy mood..abeg.. tomorrow we can talk... just send me your account number.. am buying drinks for people..
Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by Cherez: 11:30pm On Jun 29, 2021
alizma:

Do you think Yoruba people don't have Yorubas in some contending States, do you see them stressing issues about those states? When you are ready and you have all it's takes, make your move and those people in contending States will indicate where they want to join. Stop forcing people to join you. Have you to read about several calls by the Yoruba in Kogi State, asking that they should not be left out in the agitation for Odua nation
Then you don't know a thing
Yorubas contend for a part of Kwara, Kogi (Okun-Yoruba), & Edo this is nothing new
We aren't contending here but asking for a referendum is it something bad?
The Odua nation call has not gotten as hard as that of Igbos, so till then
But no one is forcing a SS. Like I said we Igbos want a homogenous Igbo speaking country. QED
Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by Cherez: 11:34pm On Jun 29, 2021
escapefromusa:

Every state who has oil or gas is considered Niger Delta.

However Niger-Deltan or SS .. this obviously points to the geographic group not the economic group tongue

Imo state is considered as part of the NIger-Delta but an Imo man is not a Niger-Deltan

The state as an economic entity is separated from the state in regard to ethnic origin.
Hahahahhahahahahhahahahhaaaa
Chai! Argument wey I dey face on NL
OK oooooooo
You win go collect medal
I quit the argument go read up well
Thanks
Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by Idiko1: 12:24am On Jun 30, 2021
Captain8:
any idiot that killed for nothing sake is not human being....thats why igbos are not humans... because terrorist ojukwu killed thousands of Ijaws 1967....

igbo great are as how? the most unworthy tribe that beg for who to unite with... Izon the greatest tribe..thats why everybody beg us

Why would Ojukwu kill Ijaw? Only a fool thinks of a doorstep as consequential.
Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by slimfit1(m): 12:44am On Jun 30, 2021
A man in Jigawa wants the gas.
Re: Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. by alizma: 4:47am On Jun 30, 2021
Cherez:

Then you don't know a thing
Yorubas contend for a part of Kwara, Kogi (Okun-Yoruba), & Edo this is nothing new
We aren't contending here but asking for a referendum is it something bad?
The Odua nation call has not gotten as hard as that of Igbos, so till then
But no one is forcing a SS. Like I said we Igbos want a homogenous Igbo speaking country. QED
Don't say what you don't know, Yorubas are not contending for those areas you mentioned but they know and the people there know where they belong and will align with Yoruba nation.
That word contention is what I want the Igbos to fix if truly the people they are calling theirs re indeed their people. Let the people speak for themselves. They are not deaf and dumb. An Okun don't need any nonsense referendum to decide whether he is a Yoruba man or whether he will join Yoruba nation in the event that Yoruba is going out of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Vs Bini: Famous Igbo Historian, Mazi Ogbonnaya, Tears Reno Omokri To Pieces / Kogi Residents Repaired The Road Yahaya Bello Dug To Prevent INEC From Reaching / Abuja 25% Requirement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.