Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,227 members, 7,950,262 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:12 AM

Mbappe's Miss And His Manager Reaction - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mbappe's Miss And His Manager Reaction (2491 Views)

Messi’s Miss And Martinez’s Heroics: Argentina's Nail-biting Win Over Ecuador / Watch Funny Arsenal Manager Reaction After Their Loss To Chelsea / Kanu Nwankwo Joins FIFA Legends In Russia, See His Wife's Reaction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mbappe's Miss And His Manager Reaction by Treborblue(m): 6:54am On Jun 29, 2021
Kylian Mbappe was left "very affected" by his penalty miss that saw world champions France knocked out of Euro 2020 at the last-16 stage, said manager Didier Deschamps.

France collapsed after leading Switzerland 3-1 in Bucharest, conceding twice as the Swiss forced extra-time before winning on penalties.

Switzerland scored all five of their spot-kicks before goalkeeper Yann Sommer stopped Mbappe's effort to triumph in the shootout.

See the penalty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGT6e0I2I58

Re: Mbappe's Miss And His Manager Reaction by paulolee(m): 6:58am On Jun 29, 2021
thats football for you...it can never be predicted...I know France may get unlucky if the game reaches penalties n dts wat Spain avoided..
underdogs are more determined, serious n Lucky in penalty shoot outs
Re: Mbappe's Miss And His Manager Reaction by paulolee(m): 6:58am On Jun 29, 2021
LordDesign:
I still can't believe it grin

Meanwhile, Get responsive website + Domain Registration + SEO for 20k. Check my signature for contact details
e shoch u abi??

1 Like

Re: Mbappe's Miss And His Manager Reaction by Kingosytex(m): 7:00am On Jun 29, 2021
The Swiss team was very determined. I admire the shear hardwork and organised display they put together to send the world champions packing.

The French team thought they had won it when they rallied to a three-one lead courtesy of Pogba's masterclass only to be pegged back at the dying seconds.

Mpabbe spurned a whole lot of glorious chances to take the game to extra time only for him to send his team packing.
Re: Mbappe's Miss And His Manager Reaction by Chloraseptic: 7:20am On Jun 29, 2021
My own is that Pogba is world class..

He would do wonders if he played for Chelsea...

The criticism from those United legends is undeserving.. Let him go where he will be appreciated more like Chelsea were no club legends interfere in football matters..

I can't believe I almost followed the crowd in their general opinion that the fluke Fernandes is a better player..

The trophy is between Germany and England

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbappe's Miss And His Manager Reaction by nrexzy: 7:24am On Jun 29, 2021
His issues is just beginning..... He is a proud, arrogant boy
Re: Mbappe's Miss And His Manager Reaction by paulolee(m): 7:26am On Jun 29, 2021
Chloraseptic:

The criticism from those United legends is undeserving.. Let him go where he will be appreciated more like Chelsea were no club legends interfere in football matters..

I can't believe I almost followed the crowd in their general opinion that the fluke Fernandes is a better player..

1...Pogba is d most talented player in man.u. .critics are just talking because he hasn't played to his talent dt he was known n bought for..
2.. fernandez was just on form n gat nothing special about his talent, just an average player dt was scoring penalties for fun n was very pissed wen some jokers began comparing him to d talented pogba n kdb..
3..d trophy goes to italy ..dey are d most coordinated n serious team...germany may drop dis evening n Spain cnt beat d Italians

1 Like

Re: Mbappe's Miss And His Manager Reaction by paulolee(m): 7:28am On Jun 29, 2021
nrexzy:
His issues is just beginning..... He is a proud, arrogant boy
I swear....this is nt d humble n serious mbappe dt i do know at last world cup dt France won..
all tru dis tournament he has been poor n showing traces of pride n unseriousness just like neyma n maybe its neyma influence..
DTS d same way neyma came to barca n we all saw d gentle looking messi all covered with tattoos....dt neyma eeh
Re: Mbappe's Miss And His Manager Reaction by Chloraseptic: 7:32am On Jun 29, 2021
paulolee:

1...Pogba is d most talented player in man.u. .critics are just talking because he hasn't played to his talent dt he was known n bought for..
2.. fernandez was just on form n gat nothing special about his talent, just an average player dt was scoring penalties for fun n was very pissed wen some jokers began comparing him to d talented pogba n kdb..
3..d trophy goes to italy ..dey are d most coordinated n serious team...germany may drop dis evening n Spain cnt beat d Italians

Don't write off Spain yet oh. It's not easy scoring 5 goals consecutively in two matches.. Remember Italy struggled to win Austria in extra time..

But if Germany should defeat England today they will be the eventual winner.
Re: Mbappe's Miss And His Manager Reaction by uniqueboi1(m): 7:32am On Jun 29, 2021
Pogba deserves all the bashing he is getting from Man Utd fans.
When there was no Fernandez he was forming for Man Utd. We bought Fernandez and he suddenly wanted to play his heart out.
Pogba should not renew for Man Utd, he should just getat. Make he go Chelsea or Madrid.

1 Like

Re: Mbappe's Miss And His Manager Reaction by ojaysam25(m): 7:36am On Jun 29, 2021
That's the beauty of football...the world champion and european champion out of the competition...this is the best chance for england or belgium to finally win a trophy...
Re: Mbappe's Miss And His Manager Reaction by chronique(m): 7:43am On Jun 29, 2021
Benzema's inclusion in this euro team for France has turned out to be a bad omen. This same team played very well in the last euros, narrowingly losing to Portugal in the finals. This same team went on to win the world cup as a very solid side. Benzema's addition was supposed to make them even more solid but unfortunately, they have not played their best football as expected in this tournament. Olivier Giroud's complain of his team mates not giving him the ball during their last warm up match, has seen him have a very limited impact in this tournament as he has had just a few minutes of game time. I'm not sure if the treatment given to their second all time goal scorer has been fair but in his absence, France have changed their style of play and it still hasn't improved the overall performance of the team. Switzerland were the better team on the night and they deserved to go through to the quarterfinals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbappe's Miss And His Manager Reaction by nrexzy: 7:48am On Jun 29, 2021
paulolee:

I swear....this is nt d humble n serious mbappe dt i do know at last world cup dt France won..
all tru dis tournament he has been poor n showing traces of pride n unseriousness just like neyma n maybe its neyma influence..
DTS d same way neyma came to barca n we all saw d gentle looking messi all covered with tattoos....dt neyma eeh
Lol... But Neymar is doing well for his country.. Mbappe him Dey feel say as em Dey compare am tod likes of Messi & CR7 him don reach.. Same shit wey do Neymar before him humble
Re: Mbappe's Miss And His Manager Reaction by Treborblue(m): 7:52am On Jun 29, 2021
paulolee:
thats football for you...it can never be predicted...I know France may get unlucky if the game reaches penalties n dts wat Spain avoided..
underdogs are more determined, serious n Lucky in penalty shoot outs

Swears
Re: Mbappe's Miss And His Manager Reaction by ojaysam25(m): 7:56am On Jun 29, 2021
nrexzy:

Lol... But Neymar is doing well for his country.. Mbappe him Dey feel say as em Dey compare am tod likes of Messi & CR7 him don reach.. Same shit wey do Neymar before him humble
I wonder why people have short memory...same mbappe that set the world cup alight with his scintillating display....you don't judge a player base on one game....even the bests of players has their off day.

3 Likes

Re: Mbappe's Miss And His Manager Reaction by Treborblue(m): 8:08am On Jun 29, 2021
ojaysam25:

I wonder why people have short memory...same mbappe that set the world cup alight with his scintillating display....you don't judge a player base on one game....even the bests of players has their off day.
.that shit vexes me , the guy is good one bad game and now he's not humble

2 Likes

Re: Mbappe's Miss And His Manager Reaction by paulolee(m): 8:14am On Jun 29, 2021
nrexzy:

sure but mbappe is still on his learning curve...he should watch it
Re: Mbappe's Miss And His Manager Reaction by nrexzy: 8:14am On Jun 29, 2021
ojaysam25:

Set d world cup alight indeed... Have u seen his behaviour of recent(2018- )...
Pride is just a killer....
Same happened to Pogba, balotelli, etc...
Re: Mbappe's Miss And His Manager Reaction by paulolee(m): 8:17am On Jun 29, 2021
ojaysam25:

am noy criticizing him based on yesterday game or a baby game..all am saying is dt he gat a bad tournament....d player with d most shot on goal (20) without a goal is unlike d mbappe we know..
its bad run of form which is normal....all am focused about is d pride dt he is now showing in his game just like d spoilt neyma dt I once knew..
he looks unbordered whenever he miss sure chances n lacks hunger like before
Re: Mbappe's Miss And His Manager Reaction by nrexzy: 8:17am On Jun 29, 2021
paulolee:

sure but mbappe is still on his learning curve...he should watch it
That's d point he has allowed pride make him forget his humble beginning....

Imagine a Player like kante
Re: Mbappe's Miss And His Manager Reaction by Treborblue(m): 8:42am On Jun 29, 2021
nrexzy:

That's d point he has allowed pride make him forget his humble beginning....

Imagine a Player like kante

Mbappe is successful doesn't mean he's not humble
Re: Mbappe's Miss And His Manager Reaction by ojaysam25(m): 8:42am On Jun 29, 2021
Treborblue:

.that shit vexes me , the guy is good one bad game and now he's not humble
That's human for you...even messi and ronaldo has their off day...whether he is proud or not doesnot change the fact that he is very talented.

1 Like

Re: Mbappe's Miss And His Manager Reaction by Henrodah(m): 8:43am On Jun 29, 2021
Chloraseptic:

Nah bro! My Azzuri will win it. Bruno Fernandez is a hyped trashy baller.
Re: Mbappe's Miss And His Manager Reaction by nrexzy: 8:46am On Jun 29, 2021
Treborblue:

Mbappe is successful doesn't mean he's not humble
No doubt but once pride gets into ur head success doesn't matter any more... Ur success as an entertainer is bent on fans, but theirs as footballers is Bent on the captain, coaches, fellow team-mates etc
Re: Mbappe's Miss And His Manager Reaction by Numerouno94(m): 9:35am On Jun 29, 2021
chronique:
Benzema's inclusion in this euro team for France has turned out to be a bad omen. This same team played very well in the last euros, narrowingly losing to Portugal in the finals. This same team went on to win the world cup as a very solid side. Benzema's addition was supposed to make them even more solid but unfortunately, they have not played their best football as expected in this tournament. Olivier Giroud's complain of his team mates not giving him the ball during their last warm up match, has seen him have a very limited impact in this tournament as he has had just a few minutes of game time. I'm not sure if the treatment given to their second all time goal scorer has been fair but in his absence, France have changed their style of play and it still hasn't improved the overall performance of the team. Switzerland were the better team on the night and they deserved to go through to the quarterfinals.

Pls leave Benzema outa this. Dude bagged a brace yesternight. Dude is 2nd in the scorers chart behind Ronaldo wit 4goals.
Dnt knw if u've bn watching France play buh Benzema has bn outstanding.
Ur talking abt a Giroud who couldn't get a goal in a world cup tournament.

1 Like

Re: Mbappe's Miss And His Manager Reaction by Treborblue(m): 10:16am On Jun 29, 2021
Numerouno94:

Pls leave Benzema outa this. Dude bagged a brace yesternight. Dude is 2nd in the scorers chart behind Ronaldo wit 4goals.
Dnt knw if u've bn watching France play buh Benzema has bn outstanding.
Ur talking abt a Giroud who couldn't get a goal in a world cup tournament.
Yea benzema was outstanding
Re: Mbappe's Miss And His Manager Reaction by Treborblue(m): 10:17am On Jun 29, 2021
Henrodah:

Nah bro! My Azzuri will win it. Bruno Fernandez is a hyped trashy baller.
You're just a hater bruno is world class argue with your mindset
Re: Mbappe's Miss And His Manager Reaction by Treborblue(m): 10:18am On Jun 29, 2021
Chloraseptic:

I feel a new underdog would win it it feels like that sort of year
Re: Mbappe's Miss And His Manager Reaction by Berezuski: 10:29am On Jun 29, 2021
chronique:

What are you talking about?
Big Benz brought France this far.
4 goals in two games and you're talking trash.
If the likes of Griezmann and Co. Had scored, would there have be an ET?
PLEASE show some respect to Big BENZ!
Re: Mbappe's Miss And His Manager Reaction by Berezuski: 10:35am On Jun 29, 2021
In football there's always a winner and that's what has happened.
Mbappe isn't the only player that has missed a penalty.
Other big names has done it.
If you understand football so well, you will understand that penalty is one of tension oriented method of scoring in football.
Re: Mbappe's Miss And His Manager Reaction by Treborblue(m): 11:06am On Jun 29, 2021
Berezuski:

What are you talking about?
Big Benz brought France this far.
4 goals in two games and you're talking trash.
If the likes of Griezmann and Co. Had scored, would there have be an ET?
PLEASE show some respect to Big BENZ!
Swears I just tire

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Today Prediction... 99% Sure / Lets Try This Hot!!! 90 Odds This Weekend 11/10/2017 / My One Game Cut.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.