Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,033 members, 7,949,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:47 AM

Time To Invest In Real Estate Is Now. Read My Article - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Time To Invest In Real Estate Is Now. Read My Article (83 Views)

Properties For Sale/lease In Imo State...contact Imo Homeland Now...read Details / Investing In Real Estate Is The Best Way To Secure The Future / Five Reasons Investing In Real Estate Is Better Than Saving In Te Bank. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Time To Invest In Real Estate Is Now. Read My Article by Alexus16: 10:53am On Jun 29, 2021
In my last article, I shared a strategy called CPEL.
And I remember telling you that people have created a lot of wealth from real estate following this simple strategy call CPEL strategyNote: CPEL is an acronym for a value system which drives the appreciation of properties anywhere in the world
Today I will pick one of the strategies and explain
These should be your checklist for property investment in 2021 and beyond.
1️ C -Commerce
As an intelligent investor, you must find answers to these
questions:
•Where is the money?
*Where is the money going?
•Where will the money be?
Always be on the lookout for where enterprise is growing;
Where new businesses are emerging and people are exchanging money for goods and services.
Land is about people and its value is attached to the kind of people that are around it.
Aliko Dangote , the richest man in Africa wrote in July, 2018 _“ Lagos is more than ready for business. Our refinery, petrochemical, fertilizers and has projected will generate N8 trillion per annum for Nigeria when fully on stream.”_
Can you see growth and money right there?
Where commerce is, that is where money
flows.
It is the flow of wealth in the land that determines the value of the land itself.
The Lekki Free Trade Zone in Lagos Nigeria has been rated as the fasting growing Free Trade Zone in the world according to the Report by World Bank as stated by Estatehome.
The incessant development of industries and economic driven projects has led to the upsurge of commerce in Ibeju Lekki with lots of multi-billion dollars industries and projects.
It is strategically positioned for the U.S and European market as it faces the Atlantic Ocean from the south and also the Western Africa market of 300million population as it borders with the Lekki Lagoon.
This makes The Free Trade Zone axis a good location for smart investors to own properties.
The commercial activity in a place is what determines the value of land due to demand and each time demand becomes higher than supply that is how you make a fortune from your property.
Let’s look at the Lekki Free Trade Zone which has made Ibeju Lekki a good investment location.
According to Wikipedia, “ a
free-trade Zone is a class of special economic zone. It is a geographical area where goods maybe landed, stored, handled, manufactured, or reconfigured, and re-exported under specific customs regulation and generally not subject to customs duty .”
As a result, it is always a center of international trade which is geared to boost a country’s economy.
The development in the area is rapid and ongoing, some even refer to the area as the new Lagos.
The commercial center of Lagos State seems to be shifting gradually towards the area with much effort being put into developing industries and infrastructure.
The projection of the economy of Lagos shows that Ibeju Lekki will account for 75% oLagos state wealth by 2025.
Some of the projects and industries that will drive the upsurge of commerce in Ibeju Lekki include the development of Africa biggest refinery (Dangote Refinery), Petrochemical Plant and Fertilizer Plant by the richest man in Africa Aliko Dangote.
The refinery would be the 6th largest in the world with a processing capacity of 650,000 barrels of oil per day.
The Fertilizer plant be the largest in the world.
There are other projects like The Lekki International Airport, Lekki Deep Seaport, Pan
African University, St. Augustine University, Lekki Golf Course, a proposed 4th Main Bridge and a whole lot of Resort Beaches and Tourist Centers.
These projects have been described as a game-changer and a catalyst to the Africa
economy transformation.
When you see the massive commerce and development that would be in a place like Eko Atlantic, what comes to your mind?
Commerce should be your watch principle when investing in a property because it is what guarantees its appreciation.
Let's end it here today
Expect part 3 soon
Give a thumb up if this makes sense
In case you want me to send you the previous articles or the next article Whats App me in
Also in case you want me to help you make the right choice in selecting a good land to buy, you can also WhatsApp me too
Talk to you soon

(1) (Reply)

Property For Charity / Sale Of Professional Musical Instruments At Affordable Prices / *gbagada Lettings* *3 Bedrooms* *soluyi Community*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.