Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,799 members, 7,969,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 06:59 AM

Busty Lady In Viral Wedding Video Says Her Family Refused Talking To Her After - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Busty Lady In Viral Wedding Video Says Her Family Refused Talking To Her After (491 Views)

Viral Wedding Picture That Got People Talking. / Busty Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday In Bed. Got Nigerians Talking / Tall, Pretty & Busty Lady With Tiny Waist Dancing: See Reactions (video Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Busty Lady In Viral Wedding Video Says Her Family Refused Talking To Her After by nelsonrayney: 12:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
The busty Nigerian lady who went viral days ago after rocking a dress that exposed her chest while dancing at a wedding reception over the weekend, has opened up on her family's reactions to her act, IgbereTV reports.

She stated that after the video went viral, her mother cried and her brother is still angry at her and vowed not to talk to her again.

Speaking with Kemi Olunloyo in an interview, the lady simply identified as Debo Dacosta stressed that although the party was a family event, she would have still rocked a similar outfit to any other party.

“I will dress the same way, for me to wear it to my family party definitely I’ll wear it to your own party too.

“Anybody can wear that dress, its because I’m busty that’s why they are shouting. If it was one celebrity that’s putting on that dress they wont say anything… What I was putting on is not bad.

“My brother called and was so angry, he was like he wont even talk to me again”, she said.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqsqUay6U0s

Re: Busty Lady In Viral Wedding Video Says Her Family Refused Talking To Her After by coolcharm(m): 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2021
Y'all can see the problem now. The generation of do whatever makes you happy has arrived smiley

"Anybody can wear that dress, its because I’m busty that’s why they are shouting. If it was one celebrity that’s putting on that dress they wont say anything… What I was putting on is not bad."

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Celebrity (oga Sabinus) Was Caught By Some Boys Raping 5 Year Old Girl / Ladies! These Are 5 Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Man During Sex! / Two Men Allegedly Rape 65-year-man To Coma In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.