Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:01 AM

Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court (70296 Views)

Tight Security As Buhari Visits Lagos / El-Zakzaky Arrives Kaduna Court Amidst Tight Security. Photos / Tinubu’s House Under Tight Security As Ambode’s Supporters Storm Ikoyi. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by dederocs(m): 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
The federal government have set this country on fire. They are going to pay for this. Mark my words angry
Like Ojukwu said...2million Biafran deaths later, homeboy absconded grin

1 Like

Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by dederocs(m): 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
ruggedtimi:
Fendi master...omo Nnamdi kanu lose guard him location. Him no dey watch movies.
Kanu rocking high street fiendi with ipob donations.
Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by JooEeL(m): 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
[quote author=EgusiShankly post=103198259][/quote]

When you grow old, remember this point that you were once stupid while young. You'll regret it.
Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by JooEeL(m): 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
fxsky:

Stand up for what or who? IPOB mediocrity or what?

Pls sit down.

1 Like

Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by od501: 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
Activist001:
I fear who no fear government. In fact, after God, fear and respect the government!

Kanu was feeling like a mini God when jobless Igbo youths he had successfully brainwashed started following his orders to attack law enforcement officers
and cause mayhem in Igboland like zombies.

The ESN militia he formed to fight "Fulani herdsmen" never apprehended any gun wielding Fulani herdsman for once, instead they were busy attacking policemen, soldiers and even innocent airmen who were chilling in their force base in Owerri.

This guy is also the major reason why Twitter was banned in Nigeria. He really provoked Bubu and oga Lai. grin

Kanu charges go long like my secondary school biology note. He's in for a long long thing!

You are a big fool. A fool that will only deceive his fellow gullibles. You and I knows that ESN has been killing Fulani herdsmen terrorists, more reason the godfathers got angry and sent the army to stop them.

Google Isa Mohammed, a Fulani terrorist who has been terrorising the Igbo speaking part of Benue state. He was one of many the ESN apprehended and executed, need i talk about hundreds of terrorist camps in the east that was burnt? Stop spreading falsehood just cos of mere 30k.

2 Likes

Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by MummyD2020(f): 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
moshino:

Really?

Boko haram, murderous rapist fulani herdsmen, armed bandits kidnappers, any of these ring a bell?

Leave Nigerian s. Lack of focus, tribalism and bigotry. After laughing at the news, back to the order of the day. Nnamdi is not even a 1/10th issue in this country but we the youths keep rigmaroling

3 Likes

Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Gbogbowa: 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
Remman:
When i heard twitter removed his tweet i knew he has entered the international blacklist. Secondly, this could be a game by the big guys to throw Buhari out of power. Don't be surprised, the world is watching what FG will do to this man. Even all the European giant companies in Nigeria are angry with this regime.
you are right this is the beginning of the battle and federal government can't win this battle they can't jail him because he has commit no crime

1 Like

Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by dederocs(m): 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
JooEeL:
SOUTHERNERS STAND UP NOW.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH OF THIS SLAVERY.
What slavery...who is enslaving you?

You Ibos truncated our democracy from 1961,when Nzeogwu launched the first coup. No one is being enslaved in Nigeria, wake up.

2 Likes

Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by eastOFwest(m): 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
dederocs:

Of course we respect Biafrans and their right to self determination, but Kanu is a terrorist and militia leader, he must pay for his crimes.

Don't make me laugh. Buhari's FG has absolutely no intention of doing that. I believe certain guarantees may have been obtained from the FG in order to effect this extradited. Guarantees that will be quickly abandoned.
Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Emmypure: 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
Imagine wearing Fendi with gullible ipobians money
Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by gaftsoil(m): 4:07pm On Jun 29, 2021
E go chock Nigeria soon.. Anything that happens now is a problem.. Leave him and Biafra will come in peace. kill him and Biafra will come in Nigeria pieces

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by DrSamOnowu87(m): 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2021
dederocs:

Like Kanu and Ipobian terrorists, terrorists are our number one enemy now.
While bandits,terrorist,kidnappers,boko haram,ISWAP are ur dearly beloved brothers & sisters,friends,close relations,in-laws,business associates etc. Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Patrioticman007(m): 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2021
dederocs:

Fun, no one having fun here, he has killed and committed terrorists acts, he must pay, if his boys scouts go on rampage,they will die. Life goes on.

One Nigeria is by force,
Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Gbogbowa: 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2021
EgusiShankly:
He's followers think he's setting a trap for FG
grin
it's a big trap for FG because of his dua. citizenship or you think he is foolish to come to Nigeria now

1 Like

Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2021
od501:

You are a big fool. A fool that will only deceive his fellow gullibles. You and I knows that ESN has been killing Fulani herdsmen terrorists, more reason the godfathers got angry and sent the army to stop them.

Google Isa Mohammed, a Fulani terrorist who has been terrorising the Igbo speaking part of Benue state. He was one of many the ESN apprehended and executed, need i talk about hundreds of terrorist camps in the east that was burnt? Stop spreading falsehood just cos of mere 30k.
Upload pictures of the Fulani herdsmen apprehended by ESN. Which terrorist camps were burnt in the east? Show me pictures and proof. I'm in the East imo state to be precise and I haven't heard anything of that sort.

I just Googled Isa Mohammed and I can't find shit so maybe you should learn how to use Google before asking me to do do the same.

And as for the "30k", I've been on Nairaland long enough to know that is a lame insult people like you use when they are either lying or have no valid argument.

1 Like

Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by eastOFwest(m): 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2021
shiwex:
I don't support Kanu but 100 Buhari's cannot execute him.

You are being mischievous here. No one is going to latch on to this silly notion because we real Igbos know 100% that he will be killed, one way or the other (collapsed, poor health, "sudden" heart attack, poison etc) even if he is not outright executed. Las Las aluta continua

1 Like

Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Bigpat: 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2021
Triangles1:
This drama will last and at the end they will settle it as they settled Ojukwu case with presidential rewards and the followers will be left in the middle of ocean with no peddle.
Not this, Ojukwu was a warlord, it was a war situation but Nnamdi Kanu is a terrorist, a killer. The settlement will never be like Ojukwu's own

2 Likes

Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by eastOFwest(m): 4:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
gaftsoil:
E go chock Nigeria soon.. Anything that happens now is a problem.. Leave him and Biafra will come in peace. kill him and Biafra will come in Nigeria pieces

End of.

1 Like

Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
OnionBandit:
I can't believe my eyes

Damn!

This account must have been hacked

Lol,,,

Because my comments don't back any political parties?

I'm first a Nigerian before any other things!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by GOVERNMENT2: 4:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
Ojiofor:

Take heart IJOBA11.If only you have listened to my advice.Its not too late for you as you are lucky to be alive and also not in detention.
Nothing good have ever come out of the name called Biafra.
ONE THING ABOUT YOU IS THAT YOU ALWAYS TELL LIES.

YOU PICKED ME ON NAIRALAND SIMPLY BECAUSE I WAS AGAINST THE NORTHERN TAQIYYA GANG ON NAIRALAND. SHOW ME ONE SINGLE THREAD OR POST WHERE I DECLARED SUPPORT FOR NNAMDI KANU STYLE OF LEADERSHIP

YES I AM VERY MUCH IN SUPPORT OF ESN GUARDING OUR FORESTS, NOT KILLING OF SECURITY AGENTS.

START DIGGING UP MY THREADS AND POST, I WANT YOU TO SHOW ME WHERE I ADVOCATED FOR RESTORATION OF BIAFRA THROUGH VIOLENT MEANS.

I’M ALWAYS OF THE VIEW THAT A UNITED SOUTH WOULD GIVE NORTH A RUN FOR THEIR MONEY AND THATS WHY I KEPT CHOPPING BAN.

NAIRALAND MODS ARE AFRAID OF THE TRUTH.

WE CANNOT CONTINUE TO BE SLAVESIN OUR OWN LAND!

THESE ARE MY GRIEVANCES angry

3 Likes

Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by JooEeL(m): 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2021
dederocs:

What slavery...who is enslaving you?

You Ibos truncated our democracy from 1961,when Nzeogwu launched the first coup. No one is being enslaved in Nigeria, wake up.

I am not Igbo. Gedifok out of my mention you NL worms always claiming smart!

1 Like

Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Amotekun777: 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
cocaineaddict:
Ohamadike will come out victorious. Nigeria will never win . All hail Biafra.

Okoro Savage, STFU! angry Too much chest-beating... angry
Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by dederocs(m): 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2021
JooEeL:

I am not Igbo. Gedifok out of my mention you NL worms always claiming smart!
It's Ipobians that claim victims, you idiots, go and blame your father and mother who bore you into poverty, or blame your bad head, stop talking nonsense. No slavery in Nigeria, if you are poor and suffering, blame your governors.
Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by MemoriesAndMe: 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2021
popes001:
The language he understands. I wonder who will stand surety for him now.
At least the senator that stood surety for him the last time will be relieved now and get his money back.

1 Like

Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by DenreleDave(m): 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2021
futurerex:
When? Where? How?

This news doesn't sound real to me.

Modify:
Why sudden change in the report? It was the cable earlier with unbalance report.

Ip0b how far

Hope u bliv the news now grin
Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by OnionBandit(f): 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Lol,,,

Because my comments don't back any political parties?

I'm first a Nigerian before any other things!
I no know say you get sense like this o
Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Christistruth00: 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2021
Activist001:
I fear who no fear government. In fact, after God, fear and respect the government!

Kanu was feeling like a mini God when jobless Igbo youths he had successfully brainwashed started following his orders to attack law enforcement officers
and cause mayhem in Igboland like zombies.

The ESN militia he formed to fight "Fulani herdsmen" never apprehended any gun wielding Fulani herdsman for once, instead they were busy attacking policemen, soldiers and even innocent airmen who were chilling in their force base in Owerri.

This guy is also the major reason why Twitter was banned in Nigeria. He really provoked Bubu and oga Lai. grin

Kanu charges go long like my secondary school biology note. He's in for a long long thing with Buhari!

Romans 13:3-5
New International Version

3 For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended. 4 For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. 5 Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also as a matter of conscience.

God is on Nigeria’s Side !!!!!!!!!!!

Nigeria Amaka !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Jesus

Sai Baba Buhari !!!!!!!!!

Sai Baba , Please could you take him to Lagos first so he can see the destruction his Terrorists unleashed during the Endsars Protests ?

Sai Baba, The Clown called you a Vegetable and Nigeria a Zoo now his eye don Clear day don break

Sai Baba you have done very well indeed you are a Silent General but please Baba please deal with the killer Bandits and Kidnappers too

But Baba you have done well

You are better than 007 James Bond

The Clown doesn’t know what hit him !!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Kewtt: 4:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
Romanoff:
How many charges will they bring against him?

The charges go long like ATM queue ehn.
Fuel scarcity queue
Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by studentofTruth: 4:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
Good news. Finally got the mad man. A typical case of OCD in schizophrenia!

1 Like

Re: Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Ojiofor: 4:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
GOVERNMENT2:
ONE THING ABOUT YOU IS THAT YOU ALWAYS TELL LIES.

YOU PICKED ME ON NAIRALAND SIMPLY BECAUSE I WAS AGAINST THE NORTHERN TAQIYYA GANG ON NAIRALAND. SHOW ME ONE SINGLE THREAD OR POST WHERE I DECLARED SUPPORT FOR NNAMDI KANU STYLE OF LEADERSHIP

YES I AM VERY MUCH IN SUPPORT OF ESN GUARDING OUR FORESTS, NOT KILLING OF SECURITY AGENTS.

START DIGGING UP MY THREADS AND POST, I WANT YOU TO SHOW ME WHERE I ADVOCATED FOR RESTORATION OF BIAFRA THROUGH VIOLENT MEANS.

I’M ALWAYS OF THE VIEW THAT A UNITED SOUTH WOULD GIVE NORTH A RUN FOR THEIR MONEY AND THATS WHY I KEPT CHOPPING BAN.

NAIRALAND MODS ARE AFRAID OF THE TRUTH.

WE CANNOT CONTINUE TO BE SLAVESIN OUR OWN LAND!

THESE ARE MY GRIEVANCES angry

You don't support MNK but support his UGM?
Fear God o grin.
Your supreme leader will plead for mercy so that he will come out to enjoy all the blood money donation made to him in the name of online nation.He is in for a long thing as Fulani cabal will take their revenge on him.He allowed himself to be first captured by Buhari and now by Jubril of Sudan grin.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ozubulu Church Killing: See Why You Should Not Trust Nigeria Newspapers (Pics) / Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter / Fulani Herdsman With 53 AK-47 Guns Arrested In Nasarawa (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.