Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,535 members, 7,905,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 04:31 AM

Look At This Picture Of Kanu And Tell Me It's Real - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Look At This Picture Of Kanu And Tell Me It's Real (2755 Views)

Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu / Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. / Niger delta militants fought fiercely for release of Kanu from jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At This Picture Of Kanu And Tell Me It's Real by oluztx: 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
Look At This Picture of Kanu and Tell me It's Real

Re: Look At This Picture Of Kanu And Tell Me It's Real by illicit(m): 4:01pm On Jun 29, 2021
Somehow it look like the right head on the wrong shoulder

2 Likes

Re: Look At This Picture Of Kanu And Tell Me It's Real by attackgat: 4:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
oluztx:

Its one of the most badly photoshopped pictures I have ever seen.

The way to know is to look at the hands and face. The hands are so clear but the face is cloudy
Re: Look At This Picture Of Kanu And Tell Me It's Real by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
grin.
Just like the Jubril of Sudan grin grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At This Picture Of Kanu And Tell Me It's Real by rayvelez(m): 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
Time will tell but i hope its real sha.
Re: Look At This Picture Of Kanu And Tell Me It's Real by gasparpisciotta: 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
He is flexing Fendi and Gucci while his followers are hiding in the bush wearing leaves and rags....SMH

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At This Picture Of Kanu And Tell Me It's Real by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2021
It's now time to argue about your director ABI the picture is not real it is the president picture you people should better go and start thinking with your head and not with your anus
Re: Look At This Picture Of Kanu And Tell Me It's Real by MrFourSHIRTS: 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
This is not the actual Kanu. Look at the pictures, it is photshoped.
Look at his left eye. You will see it is photshoped

1 Like

Re: Look At This Picture Of Kanu And Tell Me It's Real by nlreserve: 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
While the few privileged Nigerians are making it look like the Nigeria is working, the poor brainless youths are supporting them. Someone is speaking up for you but you are blaming him.

Last time I checked, a graduate was washing a poo ridden bedsheet for 15k per month in an hotel and you claim the country is working.

Brainless youths from the south and the middle belt.

1 Like

Re: Look At This Picture Of Kanu And Tell Me It's Real by ODJ124(m): 5:43pm On Jun 29, 2021
grin grin
gasparpisciotta:
He is flexing Fendi and Gucci while his followers are hiding in the bush wearing leaves and rags....SMH
Re: Look At This Picture Of Kanu And Tell Me It's Real by Ekpeitit(m): 5:45pm On Jun 29, 2021
oluztx:
Re: Look At This Picture Of Kanu And Tell Me It's Real by Ekpeitit(m): 5:46pm On Jun 29, 2021
That's not Nnamdi Kanu, it's Kunukunu from Egypt.
Hahahaha.

5 Likes

Re: Look At This Picture Of Kanu And Tell Me It's Real by Tranquillity360: 5:46pm On Jun 29, 2021
attackgat:

Its one of the most badly photoshopped pictures I have ever seen.

The way to know is to look at the hands and face. The hands are so clear but the face is vloudy
Anything to make zombies happy.grin grin

I trust Mazi Nnamdi Kanu,he will just be quiet for like one or two months,booom he will hit zombies heardgrin grin

1 Like

Re: Look At This Picture Of Kanu And Tell Me It's Real by delzbaba(m): 6:22pm On Jun 29, 2021
This is a fake mazi, this is jubril cousin brother from sudan tongue

1 Like

Re: Look At This Picture Of Kanu And Tell Me It's Real by trutharena: 6:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
oluztx:

Are the below also photoshopped?

Even his lawyers confirmed already.
https://authenticng.com/ipob-lawyer-confirms-re-arrest-of-client-nnamdi-kanu-calls-for-calm/

Re: Look At This Picture Of Kanu And Tell Me It's Real by alizma: 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
Is not real. The one they rearrested is the fake one

1 Like

Re: Look At This Picture Of Kanu And Tell Me It's Real by tamdun: 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
Kanu would have talked if it wasn't real
Re: Look At This Picture Of Kanu And Tell Me It's Real by Menace2Society(m): 7:10pm On Jun 29, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Anything to make zombies happy.grin grin

I trust Mazi Nnamdi Kanu,he will just be quiet for like one or two months,booom he will hit zombies heardgrin grin
Real zombie
Re: Look At This Picture Of Kanu And Tell Me It's Real by gungab(m): 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
I think this man has not yet been extradited.
Maybe Nigeria government are still working on the modalities in UK but use a decoy in court.
Bc those pictures in court does not tally.

He should have a good fair hearing.
If it is true that he was extradited
Kudos to Nigeria intelligence and Interpol

NigeriamustSurvive
Re: Look At This Picture Of Kanu And Tell Me It's Real by Guestlander: 9:15pm On Jun 29, 2021
FF, not Fendi o. But, Freedom Fighter.
Re: Look At This Picture Of Kanu And Tell Me It's Real by Zico777(m): 9:25pm On Jun 29, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
grin
Re: Look At This Picture Of Kanu And Tell Me It's Real by KingMack(m): 9:50pm On Jun 29, 2021
Make him go meet jubril for Aso rock mk Dem sitdown face to face then make Dem confirm their self's grin
Re: Look At This Picture Of Kanu And Tell Me It's Real by Emilokoiyawon: 9:55pm On Jun 29, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu is not the problem with Nigeria.

The problem with Nigeria is directly connected to the following:

Fulani herdsmen

Extreme Islam

Corrupt politicans.

(1) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Launch His Killers Squad, Recruits Ijaw And Hausa People To Fight T / What Is This ? Bola Tinubu Needs The Prayers Of Nigerians.. Reno Omokri / Osibanjo Will Be Nigeria's President In 2023. Cameroonian Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.