Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,499 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:22 PM

“Endless Alleluia!” – Joe Igbokwe Praises God Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Endless Alleluia!” – Joe Igbokwe Praises God Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest (41795 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Praises Buhari, Says Most Americans Can't Afford To Buy 50kg Rice / Sanwo-Olu With Offering Bowl, Praises God At Inauguration Thanksgiving Service / IPOB Member Releases Bedroom Pictures With Wife Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Viral Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Endless Alleluia!” – Joe Igbokwe Praises God Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by Kingstanding: 8:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
Zonex1:
Jux y I kw Biafra is almost impossible..... Brother against brother
. Honestly Igbo's are there own problem. Just imagine brother against brother. No northerners will ever jubilate if the most worst deadly amongst herdmen, Boko Haram or Iswap leaders were to be arrested. Africa is a cursed continent most especially Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: “Endless Alleluia!” – Joe Igbokwe Praises God Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by Revere27: 8:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
[quote author=profbayo post=103207504]
YOU BE INT MUMU, JOE IS A not a special adviser. [/quot

Bro, is he not a commissioner undecided undecided....
Or he is not part of the aide to the government??

Let's reason before we air our views, I never mentioned special adviser!
Re: “Endless Alleluia!” – Joe Igbokwe Praises God Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by sultry69(m): 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
Clout chaser!

#JoeIgbokwe, when will the souls of those killed on their farms, innocent souls killed in the North rest in peace

Or was it Nnamdi Kanu that Gumi has been negotiating with

You are a disgrace to yourself, your family and your people (if you still have any left)

Spits
Igbos are arch-enemy of themselves,what has KANU done that Igboho and co had not done recently, and nobody dare arrests him,he even turned down invitation by Fulani IGP and wasn't hides any where for Fulani security, but they dare not arrested him.

But the case of Igbo,You guy will be the one that will informed Fulani IGP that he was around and even handed him over to them,What has KANU done that Fulani terrorists had not done in multiple.

1 Like

Re: “Endless Alleluia!” – Joe Igbokwe Praises God Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by DenreleDave(m): 8:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
NacoAba:
Joe hausakwe you will be disappointed. God will fight for the man of the people. He will be victorious

From igbó kwe to Yoruba Kwe and now Hausa kwe

Ip0bs are confused elements just like their god kanu

1 Like

Re: “Endless Alleluia!” – Joe Igbokwe Praises God Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by SenecaTheYonger: 8:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
Zonex1:

So this guy kneeling down is brother against brother? But when UGM and ESN were killing Igbos in the East it was fair? The cognitive dissonance in your life is overwhelming.
Re: “Endless Alleluia!” – Joe Igbokwe Praises God Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by chaloskyx: 8:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
SEE THIS FOOL WHY DONT YOU GO AND ARREST BOKO HARAM TERRORISTS AND SING HALLELUYA MUMU WHAT DOES GOD HAVE TO DO WITH THE SORRY STATE OF YOUR COUNTRY YOU POLITICIANS SINGLE HANDEDLY CREATE MONSTERS THEN TURN TO GOD FOR INTERVENTION

1 Like

Re: “Endless Alleluia!” – Joe Igbokwe Praises God Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by Yankee101: 9:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
That's why biafra is just a bad dream
Re: “Endless Alleluia!” – Joe Igbokwe Praises God Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by Osanoghodua1: 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu didn't apply wisdom in his agitation. He shouldn't have ordered attack on the security forces and shouldn't have taken power from the elected governors and disdain them. He should have secretly be working with them. I don't know what happen next from here. It's a setback for SE activism except they get a new leader.
Re: “Endless Alleluia!” – Joe Igbokwe Praises God Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by Harmattan123(m): 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2021
Biafra a divided kingdom already, no vertebral column....... They can't stand, fallen already
Re: “Endless Alleluia!” – Joe Igbokwe Praises God Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by helinuesIsaMumu: 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2021
Nnewi folks should do the needful on this clown. Declare him a persona non grata
Re: “Endless Alleluia!” – Joe Igbokwe Praises God Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by nextstep(m): 9:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
It's really sad to see this... meanwhile Buhari is solidly behind his fulani brethren, who go about maruading entire villages - yet government officials go to pay them courtesy visit in the bush. Together are laughing at uncle Joe for being their faithful puppet.

All the people that have been killed at the hands of unknown herdsmen... it's for Kanu's arrest you are thankful? I suppose all the killings will suddenly stop.

If the standards were the same, why aren't some leaders asking to "rehabilitate" Kanu in the same manner they've been calling to "rehabilitate" bandits?
Re: “Endless Alleluia!” – Joe Igbokwe Praises God Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by oranget(m): 9:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
Zonex1:
This Igbokwe is an hypocrite, he is low key wishing for the actualization of Biafra but putting on this show to please his boss and the Fulani terrorist at the top
Re: “Endless Alleluia!” – Joe Igbokwe Praises God Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by donnie(m): 9:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
Zonex1:

Brothers have always been against Brothers. Joseph's brothers were against him yet it didn't stop him. Only YAH stop it if it's his will.
Re: “Endless Alleluia!” – Joe Igbokwe Praises God Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by Lamasta(m): 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
The meme caught my attention cool

Re: “Endless Alleluia!” – Joe Igbokwe Praises God Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by donnie(m): 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
Harmattan123:
Biafra a divided kingdom already, no vertebral column....... They can't stand, fallen already
That man is of no consequence.
Re: “Endless Alleluia!” – Joe Igbokwe Praises God Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by nonhuman(m): 9:07pm On Jun 29, 2021
xynerise:
To what benefit is Kanu's arrest to him? grin

Seems he is scared of him
so you don't know the people you are dealing with, he is happy because to him Nigeria won't divide or restructure anymore so that his office will remain for him to be chopping money
Re: “Endless Alleluia!” – Joe Igbokwe Praises God Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by donnie(m): 9:07pm On Jun 29, 2021
Kingstanding:
. Honestly Igbo's are there own problem. Just imagine brother against brother. No northerners will ever jubilate if the most worst deadly amongst herdmen, Boko Haram or Iswap leaders were to be arrested. Africa is a cursed continent most especially Nigeria.
It is the slavery and captivity of the children of YAKUBI/Jacob. Many will be destroyed before there is salvation.
Re: “Endless Alleluia!” – Joe Igbokwe Praises God Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by discusant: 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2021
An engineer, Joe Igbokwe, is qualified enough to become president of Nigeria

But Nigeria’s skewed and lopsided political structure created by northern military dictators excludes Igbokwe and the best of his Igbo from attaining the highest office in Nigeria.

The Buharis of the far north favored by the political structure run the show in Nigeria.

Nnamdi Kalu is a million miles ahead of Joe Igbokwe.

2 Likes

Re: “Endless Alleluia!” – Joe Igbokwe Praises God Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by seyz91(m): 9:10pm On Jun 29, 2021
cheesy
tunapawizzy:
ds drainage man na mumu
Re: “Endless Alleluia!” – Joe Igbokwe Praises God Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by Handsum64: 9:10pm On Jun 29, 2021
Only criminals are against Buhari
Re: “Endless Alleluia!” – Joe Igbokwe Praises God Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by ObaKlaz: 9:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
Joe Yorubakwe. . lol
Re: “Endless Alleluia!” – Joe Igbokwe Praises God Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by discusant: 9:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
A house Niggaar kneels down with the symbols of slave master behind him.

House Niggaars were black slaves who fought vigorously against the white people struggling for abolition of the slave trade.

1 Like

Re: “Endless Alleluia!” – Joe Igbokwe Praises God Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by Safemoon: 9:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
I know the gutter man is a dumb.no one trusts a traitor the gutter man thinks after selling his people he will be lived and trusted.

Gutter man let me tell you what will happen to you after selling your people.
they will come for you and their will be no brother to defend your dum self .

If I were you, I should be worried because the man you are mocking is a thousand years ahead of you he will come out triumphantly .

1 Like

Re: “Endless Alleluia!” – Joe Igbokwe Praises God Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by Blackdeewhy(m): 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
Imagine IF this whole gbege is happening in YORUBALAND, some people would have been calling US coward.
One thing I know for sure is, an insider (Igbo man) sold KANU out, hence he was caught.
But again, ALL these our leaders are the real DOT IN A CIRCLE. a time is FAST APPROACHING, THE HUNTER WILL BE HUNTED!!!

2 Likes

Re: “Endless Alleluia!” – Joe Igbokwe Praises God Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
DenreleDave:

Pls we are waiting for you to leave nairaland

Lemme help u with sites u can visit

Linda ìkejì, Google, vanguard and so on..

We don't want you on nairaland or better still, create Biafra land grin grin grin

fucrk you and getout my friend. Them no born you well make you see me live follow me talk.
Re: “Endless Alleluia!” – Joe Igbokwe Praises God Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by olaolaking: 9:15pm On Jun 29, 2021
Konpresor012:
They got the wrong cownu grin grin
Guy you are wicked. Lol
Re: “Endless Alleluia!” – Joe Igbokwe Praises God Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by Safemoon: 9:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
Zonex1:

Smile we are smarter than this charade you are spewing .

zoo people think they are smart.oh let's pay some of them to speak against biafra so people will think they are in conflict.

We are one people IPOB is one family.
Re: “Endless Alleluia!” – Joe Igbokwe Praises God Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by nnamdidavidson(m): 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2021
Bastard
Re: “Endless Alleluia!” – Joe Igbokwe Praises God Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by Seniorwriter(m): 9:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
Blackdeewhy:
Imagine IF this whole gbege is happening in YORUBALAND, some people would have been calling US coward.
One thing I know for sure is, an insider (Igbo man) sold KANU out, hence he was caught.
But again, ALL these our leaders are the real DOT IN A CIRCLE. a time is FAST APPROACHING, THE HUNTER WILL BE HUNTED!!!

Deep Quote
Pride goes before fall.

BTW why use two mangoes for your profile picture?...hope it's not what I presume.

@Seniorwriter
Re: “Endless Alleluia!” – Joe Igbokwe Praises God Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by nnamdidavidson(m): 9:22pm On Jun 29, 2021
Prodigal man that can never be forgiven
Re: “Endless Alleluia!” – Joe Igbokwe Praises God Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by discusant: 9:22pm On Jun 29, 2021
donnie:

It is the slavery and captivity of the children of YAKUBI/Jacob. Many will be destroyed before there is salvation.

There were Jewish guards who were hired by the Nazis to guard against Jews escaping from the Nazi Concentration camps.
Joe Igbokwe derives fame from what he is doing.
Gutter journalists push irrelevant Joe to the front page to generate traffic.

I remember when Boko Haram started and Joe Igbokwe swore online that his son would never go to northern Nigeria for NYSC.

Boko Haram is not ending activity, but Joe Igbokwe is swearing for continuation of one Nigeria. Where are his senses?

Re: “Endless Alleluia!” – Joe Igbokwe Praises God Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by Akakanfirstclass(m): 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
Jesuschristus:
All freedom fighters that refused to apply wisdom will end up like KANU,a freedom fighter that turned himself to terrorist, FG has all evidences needed to hang him.

But they won't hang them book haram and iswap when caught..
They call them repentant..
The irony tho..
At the end of the day it will only infuriate the militants..
May God help us

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State / Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" / Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.