Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,393 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:28 PM

How Are You Able To Avoid Theft In Your Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Are You Able To Avoid Theft In Your Business? (203 Views)

EEDC Decries Rising Spate Of Energy Theft In South-east / How Were You Able To Start & Grow Your Business To Profitability? / How Were You Able To Raise Up The Desired Capital To Set Up Your Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Are You Able To Avoid Theft In Your Business? by Pacesetter2021: 8:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
Our family business has faced alot of mismanagement from staff starting from the manager to cashier. The recent one is these persons working together to sell things and not issue receipt there by sharing the proceeds.
Taking stock may also not suffice since this same person is the one that inputs order quantity restocked in to the computer and may have been short changing both the records.

Is there a software or system that you can recommend to stop theft in the business place? Thank you
@lalasticlala
Re: How Are You Able To Avoid Theft In Your Business? by Darammliveth(m): 9:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
I will like to learn from this post... Let me take my seat.

(1) (Reply)

Know Why People Are Falling In Love With Pillow For Toddler / Trade Your Gift Cards At The Best Rate $$ / GT Bank And Ridiculous Charges On Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.