Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,933 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:13 AM

Serena Williams Out Of Wimbledon After Retiring Injured In First Round - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Serena Williams Out Of Wimbledon After Retiring Injured In First Round (13194 Views)

Again, Naomi Osaka Pulls Out Of Wimbledon But Will Return For The Olympics / 39 Year-Old Zlatan Ibrahimovic Recalled To Sweden Squad 5 Years After Retiring / Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serena Williams Out Of Wimbledon After Retiring Injured In First Round by harmony75: 9:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
So sorry dearie ����
Re: Serena Williams Out Of Wimbledon After Retiring Injured In First Round by anselm791(m): 9:32pm On Jun 29, 2021
Una wan finally kill this game abi?
Fear women.
Re: Serena Williams Out Of Wimbledon After Retiring Injured In First Round by juman(m): 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2021
Great athlete.
Re: Serena Williams Out Of Wimbledon After Retiring Injured In First Round by Mrjonah(m): 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
No champion forever cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Serena Williams Out Of Wimbledon After Retiring Injured In First Round by lexy2014: 9:43pm On Jun 29, 2021
Shellsploit:
Its time to call it a quit.

Abi ooh. Body de tell am, she no wan hear
Re: Serena Williams Out Of Wimbledon After Retiring Injured In First Round by lexy2014: 9:45pm On Jun 29, 2021
foeedaba:
If this old woman refuse to quit while she is ahead, she will be disgraced out of tennis.

Maybe she hasn't heard d saying: "leave d stAge when d ovation is loudest".

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Out Of Wimbledon After Retiring Injured In First Round by descarado: 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2021
She is still playing
It's good to retire when the ovation is still very high.
So many other things to engage her life into.
Re: Serena Williams Out Of Wimbledon After Retiring Injured In First Round by Ayobami7(m): 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2021
Eyaah
Re: Serena Williams Out Of Wimbledon After Retiring Injured In First Round by mbak(m): 9:47pm On Jun 29, 2021
she is Nigerian but people didn't know
Re: Serena Williams Out Of Wimbledon After Retiring Injured In First Round by saajus: 9:47pm On Jun 29, 2021
e don do. I don't know why she's so stubborn. Allow other talents to take it up from here.
Re: Serena Williams Out Of Wimbledon After Retiring Injured In First Round by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:55pm On Jun 29, 2021
Every time u go dey cry

U no go retire?!

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Out Of Wimbledon After Retiring Injured In First Round by Shattuck(m): 9:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
I feel for her, to be so close to breaking such a remarkable record, I pray she comes back stronger I don't want her to retire just yet.

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Out Of Wimbledon After Retiring Injured In First Round by whirlout: 10:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
I can never forget when she totally took the shine away from Osaka in her first major when she clearly knew she was losing the match. That act alone has made me lose all sympathy for her in anything tennis related. She is selfish being.
Re: Serena Williams Out Of Wimbledon After Retiring Injured In First Round by AutoChick4U(f): 10:19pm On Jun 29, 2021
cyndylove64:
she is married with a kid.
Try to check google grin
Oh she's the one that married a whity. Make she go start business
Re: Serena Williams Out Of Wimbledon After Retiring Injured In First Round by haslaw(m): 10:50pm On Jun 29, 2021
I will always respect this tennis legend.
Re: Serena Williams Out Of Wimbledon After Retiring Injured In First Round by Cousin9999: 11:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
Take care of yourself, legend.

She might want to skip some events, and just play the ones with optimal conditions.

She probably needs to change her strength and conditioning coach too. Something is off there because it seems like she's getting injured too much.
Re: Serena Williams Out Of Wimbledon After Retiring Injured In First Round by ofiko123(m): 12:11am On Jun 30, 2021
Sad,she will be greatly missed..
Re: Serena Williams Out Of Wimbledon After Retiring Injured In First Round by Johel(m): 5:47am On Jun 30, 2021
fergie001:

SOURCE

US Open

Wimbledon

lalasticlala mynd44

This lady is too emotional.
Re: Serena Williams Out Of Wimbledon After Retiring Injured In First Round by Iceyjayz: 6:51am On Jun 30, 2021
She should just retire peacefully
Re: Serena Williams Out Of Wimbledon After Retiring Injured In First Round by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 30, 2021
Pele baby. Better luck next year.
Re: Serena Williams Out Of Wimbledon After Retiring Injured In First Round by Jacksparrow7(m): 10:19am On Jun 30, 2021
She should have a partner na
Re: Serena Williams Out Of Wimbledon After Retiring Injured In First Round by sylve11: 11:40am On Jun 30, 2021
she has done her best.

i wish her well. cool
Re: Serena Williams Out Of Wimbledon After Retiring Injured In First Round by Judolisco(m): 3:41pm On Jun 30, 2021
mansakhalifa:
Wait...

People actually watch "tennis"

Interesting. Sounds like a waste of time to me.
basketball, tennis and football are all interesting sports even volleyball...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Presents Trophy To Wiiner Of Kaduna Polo Tournament (pic) / Odion Ighalo To Return To Super Eagles / Everton FC Announce Sean Dyche As New Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.