Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,575 members, 7,905,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:21 AM

Pile Surgery Enquires - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pile Surgery Enquires (514 Views)

How Safe And Effective Is Pile Surgery? / Woman Narrates How Anurex Saved Her From Pile Surgery / 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pile Surgery Enquires by usenbolt: 8:54pm On Jun 29, 2021
Please I seriously need help I have pile and have tried different local remedies which I saw some worked for others but not mine it's 4years and am tired and in pains and lose blood, does anyone have an idea where I can get surgery for it and also possible cost, if you have also done before please direct me as you know the pains involve
Re: Pile Surgery Enquires by obiekunie01: 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2021
usenbolt:

guy! pls don't try surgery for any reason.

av not seen nor heard of any one that went for surgery over pile and come out alive.

yorubas have some very good herbs for it. ask around your area.
Re: Pile Surgery Enquires by ordize: 9:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
So sorry to hear about your pile. I've walked in those shoes and I know how painful it can be . I managed piles with items ranging from anusol to agbo Jedi of various species . I kept passing blood with stool for over 7 years till one day I could barely sit down . Kept taking ibuprofen for the pain cos all I heard about the surgery was scary .
So let me be straight with you , the best thing you can do is get a surgery . By the time I got to the hospital and got an anal scan a tube like camera inserted into the anus . The scan revealed I have an anal fissure . To cut the long story short I had the surgery 8 years ago and I'm very very fine .
I won't lie that it's painless but it's surely worth the relief after the pain. After the surgery you have to do sitz bath and take pain relievers in 2 weeks you would have healed . One lesson I took from the surgery is that the anus is very very important . Lolll . Every breath ,sneeze,cough,laugh etc radiates to that region . Please go for the surgery and get relief that pile could be anal fissure get medical help fast . I wish you all the best
Re: Pile Surgery Enquires by usenbolt: 9:23pm On Jun 29, 2021
Thank you, which hospital did you do it?
Re: Pile Surgery Enquires by ordize: 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
Forgot to add I had the surgery in Jos and it cost 120,000 . You will definitely go through two weeks of pain but after then it's beautiful relief . As per the agbos, I took all forms and what I noticed is they seem to have some. Anti-inflammatory properties but they don't permanently cure the haemorrhoids. In addition, if you lift weights or heavy object you need to take a break and heal properly before you do more damage . ( Weight lifting was part of my problems ) drink lots of water and food rich in fibre to avoid hard stools. Stay strong

1 Like

Re: Pile Surgery Enquires by usenbolt: 9:25pm On Jun 29, 2021
Have tried different herbal drugs from the north south east west, visited both Oyo and osun state to get different drugs didn't work saw some people if worked for
Re: Pile Surgery Enquires by ordize: 9:26pm On Jun 29, 2021
Graceville Hospital at Dadinkowa area. Surgery was done by a professor in Juth . If you are in plateau state DM I'll give you his number .
Re: Pile Surgery Enquires by usenbolt: 9:26pm On Jun 29, 2021
ordize:
Forgot to add I had the surgery in Jos and it cost 120,000 . You will definitely go through two weeks of pain but after then it's beautiful relief . As per the agbos, I took all forms and what I noticed is they seem to have some. Anti-inflammatory properties but they don't permanently cure the haemorrhoids. In addition, if you lift weights or heavy object you need to take a break and heal properly before you do more damage . ( Weight lifting was part of my problems ) drink lots of water and food rich in fibre to avoid hard stools. Stay strong

Thank you very much will try to check Jos out
Re: Pile Surgery Enquires by usenbolt: 9:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
ordize:
Graceville Hospital at Dadinkowa area. Surgery was done by a professor in Juth . If you are in plateau state DM I'll give you his number .

Oh thanks cost is what actually scares me the most do you have an idea of the price over there now if it's cheap I can travel down or you can give me the number let me contact him directly thanks
Re: Pile Surgery Enquires by ordize: 9:33pm On Jun 29, 2021
I doubt if you took as much herbs as I did .. took energy 2000 till it became Eroxil 2000, kolaq herbs, Mallam herbs for piles, the ones that look like charcoal that you pour in hot drinks , the ones you pour on stool before you flush, the ones you mix with efirin , the ones u chew with bitter leaf , the one u mix with ... Infact don't let me continue . My brother go to the hospital and get a proper diagnosis don't let fear stop you from a healthy life . I've been there so I know how painful it can be .
Re: Pile Surgery Enquires by usenbolt: 9:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
ordize:
I doubt if you took as much herbs as I did .. took energy 2000 till it became Eroxil 2000, kolaq herbs, Mallam herbs for piles, the ones that look like charcoal that you pour in hot drinks , the ones you pour on stool before you flush, the ones you mix with efirin , the ones u chew with bitter leaf , the one u mix with ... Infact don't let me continue . My brother go to the hospital and get a proper diagnosis don't let fear stop you from a healthy life . I've been there so I know how painful it can be .
I just joined this platform today for this, am trying to inbox you but can't please can you send me the doctors number
Re: Pile Surgery Enquires by psucc(m): 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2021
Op, if you were in Akwa Ibom, I would have offered you a local herbs to take for 1 to two weeks. Come to NL here and tell if it works or not. If it works, you only show appreciation (pay but not billed)

(1) (Reply)

Is Four Months Too Late For Abortion? / How To Stop Premature Ejaculation / Nollywood Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.