Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,316 members, 7,897,455 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:25 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Arrested Wearing Fendi Worth 760,000-photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested Wearing Fendi Worth 760,000-photo (7830 Views)

We Swore Oaths To Die Mysteriously If We Disobeyed Kanu - Arrested IPOB Members / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested Wearing Fendi Worth 760,000-photo by MadamVanessa(f): 6:34am On Jun 30, 2021
sarrki:
Today NNAMDI KANU

Was Arrested surprisingly wearing FENDI WORTH of 760,000 grin grin grin

Chai!!
i

But most of the idiotic uselessss politicians in your darling daddy administration that you're supporting can wear Millions of whatever the want to wear, loot as much as they want, since it's them no problem but Nnamdi Kanu should wear okrika, before they know he's a true freedom fighter.

Young man get oooouuuutt here

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested Wearing Fendi Worth 760,000-photo by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 30, 2021
2elliot:
Zombie. If he was arrested on Sunday, does it mean that he hasn't changed clothing since then? Is it too hard for your demonic Buhari to put him on those wears to paint him as bad before the world?

I'm not a Buhari supporter and I dislike tribalism but you are the real zombie here, how can any sane human take orders from this man just to get themselves killed.

Again, don't get me wrong but most ipob will claim educated but I still don't understand how educated folks can think critically, freedom-fighting doesn't work this way.

This guy is just mentally unstable from his looks, he keeps ordering his terrorist to kill policemen and other government officials, is that how freedom fighting works? This man had just killed the Biafra dream for at least the next 30 to 50 years.

Do you think war is the solution? Ipob can't stand a chance with the Nigerian army, forget Boko haram because some northern evil elites are using them to make good cash, in the case of Biafra the army won't take it easy with you.

The best bet for the actualization of the biafran dream is to make good and strategic plans not the stupid pattern this hunch back is handing it.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested Wearing Fendi Worth 760,000-photo by 2elliot: 7:53am On Jun 30, 2021
spendoon:

I'm not a Buhari supporter and I dislike tribalism but you are the real zombie here, how can any sane human take orders from this man just to get themselves killed.

Again, don't get me wrong but most ipob will claim educated but I still don't understand how educated folks can think critically, freedom-fighting doesn't work this way.

This guy is just mentally unstable from his looks, he keeps ordering his terrorist to kill policemen and other government officials, is that how freedom fighting works? This man had just killed the Biafra dream for at least the next 30 to 50 years.

Do you think war is the solution? Ipob can't stand a chance with the Nigerian army, forget Boko haram because some northern evil elites are using them to make good cash, in the case of Biafra the army won't take it easy with you.

The best bet for the actualization of the biafran dream is to make good and strategic plans not the stupid pattern this hunch back is handing it.
Lol. People like you have never stood for anything. Like animal farm, some of you are very comfortable with life so long you can have your daily bread for yourself and family, a little nice ride and a roof over your head. You lots are very individualistic. But you forgot that no great nation or idea become fruitful in the world without sacrifices and even a collective sacrifices. And besides great revolutions have happened just because of increase in price or lack of bread. That is to the extend human freedom is expressed.
I can't count how many times Biafrans or even Ipob have said they don't want war with anybody, and then just how many times they were killed or humiliated for waving Biafran flags. From 2015 to date. We all saw how everyone kept quiet in the orgy of murder of innocent Biafrans. Unless you are dishonest, you saw the reason for BSN. People were being killed and raped in their numbers in Igboland and elsewhere.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested Wearing Fendi Worth 760,000-photo by 2elliot: 7:57am On Jun 30, 2021
NGpatriot:

Typical ignorant and unintelligent ipob..

We can see how intelligent people like you have done and Nigeria is now a first world. Gbaun!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested Wearing Fendi Worth 760,000-photo by Web2020: 7:58am On Jun 30, 2021
Let see how everything goes. Nobody should rejoice or be sad over anything yet. God way is not man ways.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested Wearing Fendi Worth 760,000-photo by tofek4real: 7:59am On Jun 30, 2021
spendoon:

You're quite right but nothing like "Nigerian
army" the country is very much divided we don't pray for war even the north is now divided every region to their self
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested Wearing Fendi Worth 760,000-photo by Web2020: 8:04am On Jun 30, 2021
Let see how everything goes. Nobody should rejoice or be sad over anything yet. God way is not man ways
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested Wearing Fendi Worth 760,000-photo by SIAcademy: 8:32am On Jun 30, 2021
Iyabor Ojo Suspended By TAMPAN Because Of Baba Ijesha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4GR6yq7ZlA
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested Wearing Fendi Worth 760,000-photo by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 10:00am On Jun 30, 2021
After instigating violence in the east, he went for a shopping spree while his boys were killing themselves. This is no Leader! What a big shame! I thought he’d be caught in something simpler...but Fendi? Kai he even likes designers, no wonder he is using Biafra to cash out! My Igbo brothers and Sisters, don’t be gullible! This man is a scam just like our politicians.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested Wearing Fendi Worth 760,000-photo by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 10:02am On Jun 30, 2021
YOUNGELDER1:

Is it now a crime to wear Fendi? If he can afford it it i don’t see a problem.

Mompha was also arrested wearing a Fendi so?
And Mompha is who ? Nnamdi is a scam!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested Wearing Fendi Worth 760,000-photo by AskProf: 10:11am On Jun 30, 2021
sarrki:
Today NNAMDI KANU

Was Arrested surprisingly wearing FENDI WORTH of 760,000 grin grin grin

Chai!!

You expected him to wear 1200 naira Ankarra. That's the height of your hatred & bitterness.

Sorry, MNK is not omonile. Did you get that?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested Wearing Fendi Worth 760,000-photo by Mynameis007(m): 10:15am On Jun 30, 2021
gidgiddy:
I wonder why people cant see that these picture is fake.
1The quality of picture is bad when it comes to Kanu's face, but is very good and sharp when it comes to Kanu's Fendi dress and handcuffed hands. How is that possible?

I have also been wondering why people are buying this photoshopped picture as real.
I am in no way disputing the fact that MNK may have been arrested, but this picture simply isn't cutting it for me.

Why does the picture of his head look grainy, while the other body parts look sharp?
It just doesn't add up.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested Wearing Fendi Worth 760,000-photo by MOTOPARK: 10:25am On Jun 30, 2021
Rossiminku:

He was ''affording it'' from your mumu contributions.

Others contribute to reasonable things, and you contribute to terrorists.
How does his contribution becomes your problem,the Igbos choose to contribute for what they consider just cost.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested Wearing Fendi Worth 760,000-photo by MOTOPARK: 10:26am On Jun 30, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:
After instigating violence in the east, he went for a shopping spree while his boys were killing themselves. This is no Leader! What a big shame! I thought he’d be caught in something simpler...but Fendi? Kai he even likes designers, no wonder he is using Biafra to cash out! My Igbo brothers and Sisters, don’t be gullible! This man is a scam just like our politicians.
who has he scammed?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested Wearing Fendi Worth 760,000-photo by FakeUnity: 10:47am On Jun 30, 2021
Rossiminku:

He was ''affording it'' from your mumu contributions.

Others contribute to reasonable things, and you contribute to terrorists.

Just as your muslim abokey skull contributed for Yusuf Buhari's 500 million naira Harley-Davidson bike.

grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested Wearing Fendi Worth 760,000-photo by Emmypure: 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2021
Hn
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested Wearing Fendi Worth 760,000-photo by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 19, 2022
gidgiddy:
I wonder why people cant see that these picture is fake.
1The quality of picture is bad when it comes to Kanu's face, but is very good and sharp when it comes to Kanu's Fendi dress and handcuffed hands. How is that possible?
I agree with you gidgiddy

That's not the real Nnamdi Kanu grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested Wearing Fendi Worth 760,000-photo by DenreleDave(m): 9:15am On Nov 10, 2022
i just realized dt u r an ip0b terro rist. no wonder....

i was arguing with a chest beater mmukpiri yoots grin grin grin
Mynameis007:

I have also been wondering why people are buying this photoshopped picture as real.
I am in no way disputing the fact that MNK may have been arrested, but this picture simply isn't cutting it for me.

Why does the picture of his head look grainy, while the other body parts look sharp?
It just doesn't add up.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested Wearing Fendi Worth 760,000-photo by ngadaAwo: 9:44am On Nov 10, 2022
DenreleDave:
i just realized dt u r an ip0b terro rist. no wonder....

i was arguing with a chest beater mmukpiri yoots grin grin grin
e pain you ooo
you've been exposed
kikikikikiki

(1) (2) (Reply)

$9.6bn P&ID Scam: EFCC Arraigns Marqott Nigeria Limited, Directors / ECOWAS Spent Over $1million On 2023 Nigerian Election - Omar Touray / Please I Want To Know If Kalabari Is Igbo Or Ijaw.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.