Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,676 members, 7,905,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 01:05 PM

EXPOSED: How Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Was Re-arrested In Kenya - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXPOSED: How Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Was Re-arrested In Kenya (963 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu / Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness / How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED: How Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Was Re-arrested In Kenya by gistsmill04: 1:02am On Jun 30, 2021
There is growing tension in the southeastern part of Nigeria following the shocking arrest of the leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu yesterday.

Recall in 2018, Nnamdi Kanu jumped bail and escaped through the border.

NG Times Online News can reliably inform that the arrest of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB has raised tension in some parts of the Southeast over possible attacks by his loyalists.

Recall Reno Omokri, a former adviser to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, has intimated that Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has been re-arrested in Kenya.

NG Times Online News understands that Omokri said a top official of the Nigerian government disclosed this to him.

He disclosed the the United Kingdom, UK, was not aware of Kanu’s rearrest and extradition to Nigeria.

In a tweet, Omokri said the government official disclosed that Kanu’s detention was illegal.

Omokri wrote: “I just spoke with a top UK government source. Nnamdi Kanu was NOT arrested or extradited by the British.

“According to this official, Kanu was “almost definitely arrested in KENYA” and “it was an illegal detention”. I won’t reveal my source, but I have him on record.

Kanu was rearrested on Sunday by a combined team of Nigerian and foreign security operatives.

This was disclosed by the Minister of Justice and Attorney General of the Federation, Abubakar Malami.

Malami had disclosed this during a press conference in Abuja on Tuesday.

https://www.ngtimes.net/2021/06/exposed-how-mazi-nnamdi-kanu-was-re-arrested-kenya.html

Re: EXPOSED: How Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Was Re-arrested In Kenya by budaatum: 2:19am On Jun 30, 2021
I felt UK would never arrest him because they have no reason to. He shoukd have stayed there and be safe, the poor sod.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jun/29/biafra-separatist-leader-arrested-and-extradited-to-nigeria

Re: EXPOSED: How Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Was Re-arrested In Kenya by superCleanworks(m): 2:24am On Jun 30, 2021
What kind of false headline is this? Please delete this thread

(1) (Reply)

Biafrans And Oduduwa Protest For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Japan- Pictures / . / If The Government Can Release Repentant Terrorist, Why Not Nnamdi Kanu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.