Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,795 members, 7,875,972 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

Let Him Do It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let Him Do It (195 Views)

Day 6 || Loose Him, Let Him Go || GCK / If God Really Exist Let Him Infest My Grave With Snakes"-chester Bedell / Abortion: Don't Turn Murderer For A Man, Hand Over The Baby To Him Let Him Do It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Him Do It by Dangerousboy(m): 6:42am On Jun 30, 2021
LET HIM DO IT

1Thess.5.24 - Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

A lot of Christians are so stressed out thinking about when their miracles would manifest, and this can give room to doubt.

Now God is faithful to his word. For you to command the faithfulness of God, you need to lay hold of the promises in his word, because the only thing he watches over to perform is his word. Jer 1:12, psalm 89:34.

When we take sides with God's word by aligning our words and action to it, God steps in Mark 16:20. As you hold on his word today, he will do it. So relax.
Re: Let Him Do It by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 30, 2021
Amen.
I believe.
Re: Let Him Do It by Dangerousboy(m): 7:48am On Jun 30, 2021
CharisEleos:
Amen.
I believe.
hallelujah

1 Like

Re: Let Him Do It by Dangerousboy(m): 8:41am On Jul 01, 2021
Glory to God

(1) (Reply)

Why Are People Afraid Of Prophets? / 5 Reasons Why Jesus Must Return / I Saw Mighty Angels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.