Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,631 members, 7,918,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 09:04 PM

One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland (6844 Views)

Facebook User Narrated How He Once Treated His Date Who Had Come With Her Friend / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged / Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by yorubarere: 12:42pm On Jun 30, 2021
EmekaChiwe:

Exactly, you can stop eating her food, ignore her, give her silent treatment but making her sleep on a bench till morning just broke every law of how to protect a woman that you are married to.

The girl should go back to her house and they should return his money and gifts.

This is just a 2 month marriage, imagine what can happen in a year
Protect a woman that is not ready to be protected. Wearing skimpy clothes is even exposing herself to sexual abuse from strangers and worst, rape and death. How do you protect a woman who is deaf to reasonings? Beg her? undecided

3 Likes

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by ekene101: 1:07pm On Jun 30, 2021
EmekaChiwe:

You don't know me and the number of women i have been with, my hair is still black and i still look nice and fit even after being with them

I dont fear any woman, only insecured men fear women that is why they treat them bad for compliance but then end up receiving the unexpected
no u haven't,if u are u won't be capping these rubbish things u are saying..
Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by olril17(m): 1:09pm On Jun 30, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Everything you say here confirms a person of adolescent experience.. every sentence....So in 2021 Foools like u think a woman cheats mostly because She's not treated well?...ur eyes go clear...a woman can cheat with anyone..not necessarily ex....a gateman, pastors, boss, driver, neighbor, their sons friend, even Facebook friends.. name it the list is long.....Have u even stayed with a woman in same house for months or years? .....one day u will grow up for sure.
bro. all your comments are filled with abuse upon abuse..make una dey calm down naa..
and as much u tried to make sense,locking someone out without taking in to consideration the risk and consequences involved is high degree negligence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by Atolu01: 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2021
Apparently, most of these ones get married to look for who to control, to cover up for their failure at life. Sickos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by Kondomatic(m): 1:23pm On Jun 30, 2021
EmekaChiwe:

Exactly, you can stop eating her food
Akpai, so you want to starve yourself by not eating her food in this harsh economy all in the name of disciplining your wife?

This is even more foolish than what the guy did.

See, let me tell you something. The guy and the lady are compatible and must stay married with no option for the divorce.

Yes, we must chase away the fox to spare the hen and her chicks but when the fox is gone, we must also warn the hen to stop exposing her chicks to the fox.

The reason I tell people not to disrespect others is because you have no right to tell them how to react.

You lots keep telling us how a man treats a wife but let me ask you, did the lady act like a wife? She acted like a man and was treated as such.

Two months old marriage, dude possibly collected a list worth a million and more and may still be in some debt and the woman is already showing herself.

They fit each other and must stay married.

Do you think the guy would have stopped her from going to church if she had calmly explained to him why she needed to be in the church that evening?

Which Christians wears skimpy cloth to church?
Which Christian disobeys her husband just to be in church?

The woman wanted to prove that she can do what she likes.

The man wanted to let her know that she can but not in his house.

You see? Very compatible.

They will be alright last last when someone finally wins the tussle for "head of the house".

Until then, hold your peace if you're not going to call a spade a spade.

6 Likes

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 30, 2021
FreeSpirited:

You are the biggest foool here. What do you know about women or marriage?
How many women have been raped after their husband chased them from the house for misbehaving...
You foolish idiots don't have sense...most women Abroad, after little issue will call police on their husband who built his house and they will throw him out, and lock him out for baseless reasons. Why don't u foools shout that the man will be murdered for being thrown out...Women do it everyday to black men without batting an eyelid...you are here vomitting rubbish...
A man discipline his wife in the language she understands for the sake of his marriage, and u are talking like a foool here as if u are the one who paid the dowry ..
Why did she later apologize and became gentle if what she did was right....she for continue to misbehave now...Just two months marriage she's already acting like a bitch, like the Lord of the house....she deserves the treatment at least to give her sense...
Don't mind that fo*l. Women throw men out on a steady abroad without blinking an eye. His own house oo! And he is here vomiting trash. Let my wife try that nonsense, let's see whether na me marry am or na she marry me.

4 Likes

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by Yhemzie(m): 1:39pm On Jun 30, 2021
[quote author=FreeSpirited post=103217511]
I am in disbelief to see how some men reason on this platform. How would a grown up man be justifying a husband punishing his wife by locking her outside, making her to be vulnerable to so many inhumane actions. Out of all punishment measures, only option he had was to lock her outside. What if they have kids already, maybe he would have locked his kids outside. There are better ways of controlling a wife rather than subjecting her to inhumane conditions. As I normally tell my fellow married colleagues, wife should be seen as mother and sister in one person, and this mentality will aid the way we interact with them. And note, women behave crazily sometimes and if you are not ready to tolerate and manage the craziness, you don't have any business in marriage.
Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by Saintmary(f): 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2021
In my opinion, both the man and woman deserve each other.

The Tout and the Street Girl.

1 Like

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by Kondomatic(m): 1:48pm On Jun 30, 2021
EmekaChiwe:

Let me even brag.

I have been with lot of women and i have never treated them bad, most of these women wanted marriage from me but i wasn't ready.

You have no experience with women except claming macho online.

No wonder most Nigerian women cheat in their marriages because the men are not treating them good and guess who they cheat with, with ex boyfriends that treated them right.

Go and learn how to be a man and how to treat women, kiddo
Hear talk.

So why they no marry the ex?

2 Likes

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by ceeceeuwa: 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2021
FreeSpirited:
Just two months marriage, a woman is already acting like a bitch, like a prostitute, going to church with skimpy dress...imagine if she can wear a skimpy dress to church, then what kind of dress will she wear out when his husband is not around to see her? Husband cautioned her she said No ...and started causing quarell...she stormed out with same dress, telling husband she going to church right away...
Husband said she can't go..that they must address the matter...she walked out on her husband in that dress and still went out...
So u simply idiots expect the man to kneel down and apologize to her for not allowing that rubbish?
Just two months marriage o..she's already behaving unruly like a cheap street bitch....nonsense...
The husband did the best thing by locking her out, she can go back to the church and sleep..shebi her pastor is more important.. nonsense and foolish simm
People should strive to marry their kind. There are lots of churchy ladies out there who are ready to wear pleated skirt and turtle neck.
It is difficult to change an adult and make them conform to your specs.
Now it is barely 3months and they are beginning to have serious issues.

3 Likes

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by AgentGoat: 3:30pm On Jun 30, 2021
Why is no one talking about the bad behaviour of the wife?
Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by JovialJune(f): 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2021
Atolu01:
Apparently, most of these ones get married to look for who to control, to cover up for their failure at life. Sickos.

Succinctly put! But they would never agree to this, sick little urchins, I blame op for replying them, these sets of guys had a damaged background and disaster filled life presently.

1 Like

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by Magnoliaa(f): 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
lilvicky68:

He only said she shouldn't wear it to church not that he doesn't like it.. what is she showcasing again when she's already married..

Na only to find husband person dey showcase for? undecided

1 Like

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by lilvicky68(m): 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2021
Magnoliaa:

So you cannot greet?
Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by Magnoliaa(f): 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2021
Una still dey drag this matter? ?? S'okay.
Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by Magnoliaa(f): 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2021
lilvicky68:

So you cannot greet?

Sorry. No be my fault sey you no pass my shoe sole; na why I no quick see you... :-( Your comment was vexing and I was in a hurry to respond.
Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by lilvicky68(m): 7:58pm On Jun 30, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Why would someone showcase laps if not for husband sake..
Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by Magnoliaa(f): 8:05pm On Jun 30, 2021
lilvicky68:

Why would someone showcase laps if not for husband sake..

You're na coming with a response now? undecided Mscheww. I was in my clapback zone a few minutes ago. See question. It's not me that'll answer that.
Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2021
Nonexistent1:
What is this simp's business with how another man chose to cut his wife's excesses. Go and marry a daughter of Jezebel and give her your life to keep. Foolish simp.
Next time if the wife Bleep up, make him shot am make we rest.
She's is wife, he can fry, roast, drown or even sell her off is he likes.
Make sure you treat yiurs the same.
Men actually know the kind of girls they do that shit with. I've said it and prayed it, God instead wey you go give me animal, he goat for a husband, please let me die single.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2021
olril17:

bro. all your comments are filled with abuse upon abuse..make una dey calm down naa..
and as much u tried to make sense,locking someone out without taking in to consideration the risk and consequences involved is high degree negligence.
That Freespirited of a guy must be bitter from what other women did to him. He sound so bitter as if he's the man himself. I pray God blesses him with the kind of woman he needs so that he can get healed. His bitterness no be hear
Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 30, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Men actually know the kind of girls they do that shit with. I've said it and prayed it, God instead wey you go give me animal, he goat for a husband, please let me die single.
Then you will likely remain single because most men have prayed for God not to give them dogs as wives.

1 Like

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2021
ceeceeuwa:

People should strive to marry their kind. There are lots of churchy ladies out there who are ready to wear pleated skirt and turtle neck.
It is difficult to change an adult and make them conform to your specs.
Now it is barely 3months and they are beginning to have serious issues.
Tell them o. Someone who's a charismatic will meet a half naked girl and fall in love with her to the extent of marrying her. The. When he married her, he will want her to dress like his fellow charismatic girls. Why not just pick one charismatic babe and marry to safe yourself the stress.
That's how one guy was complaining that his wife doesn't dress sexy for him. Meanwhile he married her because she was a sister Mary who wears Mary amaka with the mentally that he will brish her up after marriage. Someone he knew spend most of her time in the church and started complaining she's always going to church.
No be trouble the man dey find so

1 Like

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by phemmyfour: 8:41pm On Jun 30, 2021
EmekaChiwe:
A man who recently got married treated his 2 month old wife like a house girl, made her sleep outside till morning because she disobeyed his Order for wearing short clothes.

I just pity for that guy, that is how women fall into the hands of so called bad boys or one ex that treated her right.

Your job as a man is to protect your wife but that man has just broken one of the most simple law of protection in marriage.

Like who makes his wife sleeps on a bench till morning while he sleeps in a hotel all because he wants to discipline his wife.

To that man, you are not fit to be in a marriage

The story: https://www.nairaland.com/6625830/how-discipline-wife-disrespecting-me
Even a house girl doesn't deserve such treatment

1 Like

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:49pm On Jun 30, 2021
Nonexistent1:
Then you will likely remain single because most men have prayed for God not to give them dogs as wives.
Staying single is not a problem. There are so many problems in this life and staying single could help one avoid a lot of them.
Like having a demon for a husband.
Sleeping in the same bed with an enemy.
Cooking and cleaning for an ingrate.
There are many sorrows in this life, but there is nothing that rends a heart like betrayal from those we love and trust.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by Jman06(m): 8:49pm On Jun 30, 2021
FreeSpirited:

How many women have been raped after their husband chased them from the house for misbehaving...
You foolish idiots don't have sense...most women Abroad, after little issue will call police on their husband who built his house and they will throw him out, and lock him out for baseless reasons. Why don't u foools shout that the man will be murdered for being thrown out...Women do it everyday to black men without batting an eyelid...you are here vomitting rubbish...
A man discipline his wife in the language she understands for the sake of his marriage, and u are talking like a foool here as if u are the one who paid the dowry ..
Why did she later apologize and became gentle if what she did was right....she for continue to misbehave now...Just two months marriage she's already acting like a bitch, like the Lord of the house....she deserves the treatment at least to give her sense...
May your type never come anywhere near my sisters or daughters. Because if you try that rubbish with someone like me ehn, I'll make you pay dearly for locking out my lovely sister or daughter. You'll get the beating of your life after which I'll take my sister back home.
Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by abimic(m): 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2021
FreeSpirited:

U are dumb little boy with zero experience with women, and I can bet in years time, ur eyes go clear, nobody will teach u...na same women go clear ya eyes,,
u think staying with a woman is a child's play,, u think it's the useless theory u are quoting...? I was once like you...in my late teens and early twenties... experience will teach u better.
...this is the last reply I will dignify u with..cos u are still a baby quoting theory u watch in Nollywood and Hollywood
You are right man, do not mind the poor guy, even me, I have learnt, there are some shits i would never take. The woman was just designed to intentionally make the man angry, which ought not to be. I just naturally hate stubborn women, been easy going that I am.
Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Staying single is not a problem. There are so many problems in this life and staying single could help one avoid a lot of them.
Like having a demon for a husband.
Sleeping in the same bed with an enemy.
Cooking and cleaning for and ingrate.
There are many sorrows in this life, but there is not that rends a heart like betrayal from those we love and trust.
I like your maturity and I apologize if my previous post offended you. Betrayal from one of you has brought out the beast in me that I now despise people of your gender but you sound different. Again, my apologies.

1 Like

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:06pm On Jun 30, 2021
Nonexistent1:
I like your maturity and I apologize if my previous post offended you. Betrayal from one of you has brought out the beast in me that I now despise people of your gender but you sound different. Again, my apologies.
You need to move on man. If not, you will be sad all your life while the lady in question doesn't even remember she once knew you.
We all have our bitter pasts. You can't let it turn you into a demon. Others who meet you now or in future won't have time to find out why you are bitter. They might not even notice you are bitter. All they know is that this guy or babe is evil.
You don't go pushing people for what others did just because they are of the same gender or race.
You forgive not because of the offender but for your own mental and emotional health.
Apologies accepted.
Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by bukatyne(f): 9:24pm On Jun 30, 2021
Bossose:
[/color]FROM THE TITLE OF YOUR POST, DO YOU TREAT YOUR HOUSE GIRL LIKE TRASH? [color=#000099]

Another angle o!

1 Like

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by ekene101: 9:43pm On Jun 30, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
u are free to walk and shiit on ur husband's head,will u accept someone coming into ur home to confront u for doing dat to ur husband, let d man do his wife as it pleases him. Hippocrates everywhere. Live and let live.
Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2021
ekene101:
u are free to walk and shiit on ur husband's head,will u accept someone coming into ur home to confront u for doing dat to ur husband, let d man do his wife as it pleases him. Hippocrates everywhere. Live and let live.
God will never give me a husband I will walk and shit on. Instead, let him not give me any. You guys like to think that if a man is not treating his wife like an animal, then the wife is walking and shiting on him.
Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by bigjackass: 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2021
FreeSpirited:

This type of thing shouldn't be encouraged. Nothing justifies leaving your loved ones to sleep outside in the open in the name of discipline. Whether wife or husband or sibling or children. It is too risky. Just because something bad didn't happen to the person does not mean something bad couldn't have happened.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

To Those In 30s,come In And See!! / +18: Do This Before 2024. Nobody Has Told You This, But I'll Tell You. / Stop Sucking Your Wife’s Breast Doctor Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.