Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,006 members, 7,883,475 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 11:22 AM

Prophecy: "Nnamdi Kanu Will Die Before 2022" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophecy: "Nnamdi Kanu Will Die Before 2022" (710 Views)

Pastor Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die Before 2019 Elections" / Bishop Oyedepo: 'Many Politicians Will Die Before 2019' / Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophecy: "Nnamdi Kanu Will Die Before 2022" by nigerianrevolut(f): 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2021
I found a report published on June 10, 2021 by Seun Opejobi of Dailypost. Please permit me to skip the T.B. Joshua part and focus on the part about the man of the moment Nnamdi Kanu.

"The Senior pastor of Divine Mercy Church, Olatobiloba Peters has unveiled some revelations which he claimed God gave him about the late Nigerian televangelist, Temitope Balogun, also known as TB Joshua and Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB...

"The pastor also disclosed that Nnamdi Kanu may not see the end of the year.

“I see Nnamdi Kanu vacating this earth and another taking his place as a result of his demise.

“Mark my word, Kanu will not be the one to actualise Biafra; we will not live long to see it happen.

“Tell Kanu to amend and make his ways right with God because I see him exiting this earth soon,” he said."

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/10/god-told-me-tb-joshua-in-hellfire-nnamdi-kanu-may-die-soon-pastor-peters/

I am reposting this here to plead with the Buhari government to be careful in its handling of Nnamdi Kanu. In the pictures of him that I saw all over the news yesterday after he was rearrested, he looks frail as if he may be suffering from an undisclosed illness.

If he dies before the end of 2021 and therefore before the conclusion of his court case as prophesied by this pastor here, it could escalate tensions in our country. God bless Nigerians.
Re: Prophecy: "Nnamdi Kanu Will Die Before 2022" by nigerianrevolut(f): 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2021
More soon
Re: Prophecy: "Nnamdi Kanu Will Die Before 2022" by nigerianrevolut(f): 5:51pm On Jul 04, 2021
Did anybody see that IPOB press release where they said that the DSS is planning to inject Nnamdi Kanu with a poisonous vaccine that will kill him slowly?

This pastor's prophecy might come true.

(1) (Reply)

The New War Against Africa’s Christians / ❤️ Not Believing In Jesus Is What Keeps Your Sin And Takes You To Hell / Signs That Shows You Are From The Water Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.