Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,475 members, 7,897,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 01:54 AM

Mrs Nigeria Global Ambassador Queen Afy Meets Rivers State Cp - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mrs Nigeria Global Ambassador Queen Afy Meets Rivers State Cp (552 Views)

Reactions Trail BBN Tacha's Dressing As She Visits Lagos State CP / Davido Meets Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike (photos) / Face Of Beauty Nigeria Ambassador Queen Sonia Sundae Looking Sultry On New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mrs Nigeria Global Ambassador Queen Afy Meets Rivers State Cp by Mophasa(m): 12:44pm On Jun 30, 2021
The Rivers State Police Command Led by CP EBOKA Played host to the current Mrs. NIGERIAN Global Ambassador Queen Afy Francisca Mieseigha Under the management of Mr. GIFT Azunwena CEO Ichewealth Empire.

The courtesy visit which was to officially introduce the current Queen to the Nigerian Police force and discuss her pet project (School Fees Drive Campaign) set to kick off soon.

The Empire Team were Warmly received by the Rivers State Police PRO Nnamdi Omoni, in the presence of Assistant commissioner of police Yomi O. olamideji And DSP Chris Umukoro ( Personal Assistant to the commissioner).

The commissioner however thanked the queen for recognizing the importance of the Nigerian Police force and their continues support towards boosting security within the entertainment circle.

He also offered maximum security to Mrs. Nigerian Global Ambassador Afy Francisca Mieseigha during her tour across public schools for her School Fees Drive Campaign across Niger Delta States.

1 Like

Re: Mrs Nigeria Global Ambassador Queen Afy Meets Rivers State Cp by pyyxxaro: 12:47pm On Jun 30, 2021
Which one be MRS NIGERIA again

This one naa Aunty when don cross Menopause naa undecided

The only MRS NIGERIA I know is DAME PATIENCE JONATHAN cool

1 Like

Re: Mrs Nigeria Global Ambassador Queen Afy Meets Rivers State Cp by Mophasa(m): 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2021
More photos

Re: Mrs Nigeria Global Ambassador Queen Afy Meets Rivers State Cp by Onyi22(f): 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2021
pyyxxaro:

Who dy talk
Abeg hide

1 Like

Re: Mrs Nigeria Global Ambassador Queen Afy Meets Rivers State Cp by Mophasa(m): 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2021
pyyxxaro:

Rest
Re: Mrs Nigeria Global Ambassador Queen Afy Meets Rivers State Cp by pyyxxaro: 9:34pm On Jun 30, 2021
Mophasa:

Rest

I would think about it

(1) (Reply)

Liquorose Might Leave The Bbnaija Season 6,all You Need To Know About The Dancer / Mention one celebrity Kolo on NL / Direct Threat To My Life By One Senator Grace Folashade Bent (nee Makinwa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.