Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,756 members, 7,886,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:21 PM

Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol (52411 Views)

Peruzzi Is The Mole In DMW - Kemi Olunloyo / Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years / 'If Peruzzi Is Pressing The Keyboard, What Is Davido Pressing?' - See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by fredoooooo: 10:54am On Jul 01, 2021
Na you sabi, your life your problem grin

1 Like

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by Iceyjayz: 10:56am On Jul 01, 2021
Rozcol:
[s]God knows I can never marry or date a man that smokes or drink,I want my future husband and I to grow old peacefully in good health[/s]
Who will ever marry someone like you
Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by simplesearch: 10:58am On Jul 01, 2021
Akakanfirstclass:
Clout chasing...

Nigga is probably smoking on weed as he typed those words "I ain't smoking no more"..
Next time, he will say..

" this is my last time "

Las las he will say
" if I die, I die, shebi something must kill a man"..

Believe me. I know what I'm saying..

It takes grace to get over an addiction..
And in other to be effectively over with any addiction, replace the habit with a new and interesting one..

Heart surrendered to the maker, always the surest way out of any addiction.

1 Like

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 01, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Who will ever marry someone like you
I still haven't figure out why you are fighting me,well i'm sorry even though I don't know what my offense is.
Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by UGBE634: 11:00am On Jul 01, 2021
Shey I talk am say na nonsense wey Dem dae mix dae drink even Peruzzi know
Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by lascopes(m): 11:02am On Jul 01, 2021
sweetshisha:
shocked

A Ghanians Pastor warned Davido he was going to get poisoned by someone close to him, few days Obama passed away after eating rice and sleeping at the studio where Davido worked overnight...

Yes from his waking up and developing suddenly respiratory problems with short breath signifies lungs disease.

You can also rule out spirituality with 6th member of a group dying suddenly

See where tiny mind go because say the guy talk say e chop rice. Na una type dey cause trouble for other people. Jobless keyboard warrior
Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by Akalia(m): 11:03am On Jul 01, 2021
Cokahot:
My daily exercise I walk abt 12k steps sometimes 25k steps. Body stretching for 5mins,smoke my 3m2 sticks from mama shop,take my sprite to wash my lungs,eat food,play game by 7pm till 9pm. Then I sleep well. I dont do over feeding and my highest is 2 bottles of Goldberg.highest. cigarette won't kill if u smoke 2 to 3 sticks per 2 days.
It will kill u if you are a pack by pack user,and a drunk taking raw spirits and undiluted spirits. U r just dying slowly and u will be drying up fast like p.m.s
can one use water to wash lungs after smoking, why sprite?
Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by Asianjollof007: 11:03am On Jul 01, 2021
Nobody send your papa, continue if you like. It's your life not ours, person wey no smoke or drink anything sef go kpai
Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by Cokahot: 11:05am On Jul 01, 2021
Sprite or soda water or bitter lemon
Akalia:
can one use water to wash lungs after smoking, why sprite?
Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by Akalia(m): 11:06am On Jul 01, 2021
Cokahot:
Sprite or soda water or bitter lemon
ok
Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by Ladymillion(f): 11:09am On Jul 01, 2021
May God help you quit thise vices as its not easy to give up on them
Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by bigcee(m): 11:10am On Jul 01, 2021
Mrxawe:
No be matter of done with cigarettes and alcohol. Davido dey use una renew . Why davido himself never kpoof if na cigarettes and alcohol? What perruzi just said is called damage control. He knows what is truly going on but wants everyone to think na smoke dey cause all these kasala.

Moreover from his conversation perruzi dey tell that nigga say Obama arteries stopped pumping blood how you take know this one? Eh how you take know say his arteries stopped pumping blood? Perruzi know weytin davido dey use these boys do
You reason like a kid.

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by jericco1(m): 11:10am On Jul 01, 2021
Lol person wey go dey pop ace of spades tomorrow grin
Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by SouthSouth1914: 11:10am On Jul 01, 2021
BlissGod:

Trash talk, what has that got to do with trash you typed here.

She can never marry a man that smokes or drinks alcohol. That's for her.

Say your own.

You are still a kid living in a false equivalent theory. I didn’t I say anything contrary to her wishes. I was just being realistic. I just gave an example of someone!
Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by SouthSouth1914: 11:11am On Jul 01, 2021
BlissGod:

Trash talk, what has that got to do with trash you typed here.

She can never marry a man that smokes or drinks alcohol. That's for her.

Say your own.

You are still a kid living in a false equivalent theory. I didn’t I say anything contrary to her wishes. I was just being realistic. I just gave an example of someone!

If you were sensible, you’d have thought that may meet someone who she loves and gets married to without knowing the man drinks and smokes!
Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by bigcee(m): 11:13am On Jul 01, 2021
Cokahot:
My daily exercise I walk abt 12k steps sometimes 25k steps. Body stretching for 5mins,smoke my 3m2 sticks from mama shop,take my sprite to wash my lungs,eat food,play game by 7pm till 9pm. Then I sleep well. I dont do over feeding and my highest is 2 bottles of Goldberg.highest. cigarette won't kill if u smoke 2 to 3 sticks per 2 days.
It will kill u if you are a pack by pack user,and a drunk taking raw spirits and undiluted spirits. U r just dying slowly and u will be drying up fast like p.m.s

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by danilmo: 11:13am On Jul 01, 2021
Rozcol:
God knows I can never marry or date a man that smokes or drink,I want my future husband and I to grow old peacefully in good health

Keep quiet.
Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by wallarwallar(m): 11:14am On Jul 01, 2021
Akakanfirstclass:
Clout chasing...

Nigga is probably smoking on weed as he typed those words "I ain't smoking no more"..
Next time, he will say..

" this is my last time "

Las las he will say
" if I die, I die, shebi something must kill a man"..

Believe me. I know what I'm saying..

It takes grace to get over an addiction..
And in other to be effectively over with any addiction, replace the habit with a new and interesting one..

It takes serious grace bro I dey feel u even some wen death came knocking and they survive u will be surprise in a matter of time they are back doing it again. If u get over an addict successfully especially smoking it wud be a lifetime testimony

1 Like

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by DissTroyer: 11:17am On Jul 01, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

So said a lady, I can never marry an Ijaw man nor a policeman. Few years later, she got married to an Ijaw man that is a policeman.

Moral of the story- In life, we all have expectations, but realizing them is another story!

Stop forcing it on her. If she doesn't want to be with a man who smokes and/or drinks, then she has a right to.

I don't smoke or drink or do drugs, and wouldn't ever want to be with a woman who indulges in such too.

Asides the health implications, people who abuse substances are more likely to err in their judgement, putting themselves and everyone else around them at more risk that usual.
Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by najoomey(m): 11:19am On Jul 01, 2021
I no dey smoke
Rozcol:
God knows I can never marry or date a man that smokes or drink,I want my future husband and I to grow old peacefully in good health
Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by djon78(m): 11:23am On Jul 01, 2021
Why are you stopping

You for continue now
Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by SouthSouth1914: 11:25am On Jul 01, 2021
DissTroyer:

Stop forcing it on her. If she doesn't want to be with a man who smokes and/or drinks, then she has a right to.

I don't smoke or drink or do drugs, and wouldn't ever want to be with a woman who indulges in such too.

Asides the health implications, people who abuse substances are more likely to err in their judgement, putting themselves and everyone else around them at more risk that usual.

Please read through my comment again.
Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by NaBanga: 11:27am On Jul 01, 2021
It was Covid. However Nigeria is in denial about it.
Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by Iceyjayz: 11:29am On Jul 01, 2021
Rozcol:
I still haven't figure out why you are fighting me,well i'm sorry even though I don't know what my offense is.
Do you have a short memory zzor this time around think slowly
Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by notoriousbabe: 11:39am On Jul 01, 2021
Rozcol:
Yinmu, make una no kuku die again

mynd44 the ban no dey work o
Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by Sleekfingers: 11:40am On Jul 01, 2021
sweetshisha:
shocked

A Ghanians Pastor warned Davido he was going to get poisoned by someone close to him, few days Obama passed away after eating rice and sleeping at the studio where Davido worked overnight...

Yes from his waking up and developing suddenly respiratory problems with short breath signifies lungs disease.

You can also rule out spirituality with 6th member of a group dying suddenly

thrash
Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by phemmyfour: 11:53am On Jul 01, 2021
Rozcol:
He can still die young...we still have bad roads, bh, bandits, herdsmen, kidnappers, ritualist, chidinmas etc

1 Like

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 01, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Do you have a short memory zzor this time around think slowly
I can't remember anything as I've got things to do outside here,the good thing is I've done the needful,accept my apologies with an open mind.

1 Like

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by SatanicBoss: 12:07pm On Jul 01, 2021
peruzzi should be questioned
Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by Iceyjayz: 12:07pm On Jul 01, 2021
Rozcol:
I can't remember anything as I've got things to do outside here,the good thing is I've done the needful,accept my apologies with an open mind.
But still you haven't changed a bit, you are still the rozz aka zzor.
Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by lexy2014: 12:09pm On Jul 01, 2021
sweetshisha:
shocked

You cant also rule out spirituality with 6th member of a group dying suddenly

U mentioned poison yet u are talking of spirituality. What has Davido being got to do with d death of his associate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crystal Okoye Shows Off Her Butt / Sleeping On Duty! Paul Okoye Sits On The Floor (photo) / Laura Ikeji Poses With Their Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.