Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,721 members, 7,972,651 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:07 PM

France-Nigeria Business Council: Buhari Congratulates BUA Boss, Abdulsamad Rabiu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / France-Nigeria Business Council: Buhari Congratulates BUA Boss, Abdulsamad Rabiu (19067 Views)

BUA Chairman, Abdulsamad Rabiu Bags Nigerian Army Recognition Award (Photos) / FG Honours Dr Adadevoh, Abdulsamad Rabiu And 47 Others (Photos). / Macron Inaugurates France-Nigeria Council, Appoints Samad Rabiu As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: France-Nigeria Business Council: Buhari Congratulates BUA Boss, Abdulsamad Rabiu by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 30, 2021
stunnert:
You're still poor because of this your shallow mindset. Grow up man the world doesn't owe you shit
Lol
Nairaland sha
Lips sealed undecided

2 Likes

Re: France-Nigeria Business Council: Buhari Congratulates BUA Boss, Abdulsamad Rabiu by TheRareGem1(f): 6:09pm On Jun 30, 2021
grin grin
Re: France-Nigeria Business Council: Buhari Congratulates BUA Boss, Abdulsamad Rabiu by emonis88: 6:12pm On Jun 30, 2021
smile11s:
All hail Biafra! Land of pioneers and land of knowers of all things. God promised us Biafra and the will of God must happen. All Hail Biafra!
Ur sarcasm is lost , cuts I don't even see d reason for it.
Re: France-Nigeria Business Council: Buhari Congratulates BUA Boss, Abdulsamad Rabiu by Iceyjayz: 6:15pm On Jun 30, 2021
Vegetable
Re: France-Nigeria Business Council: Buhari Congratulates BUA Boss, Abdulsamad Rabiu by Dcoy: 6:20pm On Jun 30, 2021
Payback for the nnamdi kanu handover...
Re: France-Nigeria Business Council: Buhari Congratulates BUA Boss, Abdulsamad Rabiu by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 30, 2021
Tyrant lipsrsealed
Re: France-Nigeria Business Council: Buhari Congratulates BUA Boss, Abdulsamad Rabiu by gawu1: 6:27pm On Jun 30, 2021
CelestineNelson:
The only news that didn't came as shock to baba...Congratulations to Oga Rabiu
And the only appointment ipob pigs didn't cry nepotism over it. Congratulations to patriotic Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: France-Nigeria Business Council: Buhari Congratulates BUA Boss, Abdulsamad Rabiu by Illshef(m): 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
This is the best book i have read this year yall need to learn to be a billionaire by taking baby steps

Re: France-Nigeria Business Council: Buhari Congratulates BUA Boss, Abdulsamad Rabiu by techWriter2: 7:05pm On Jun 30, 2021
officer congratulatorHow this will solve our dilemma in this region I don t know
Re: France-Nigeria Business Council: Buhari Congratulates BUA Boss, Abdulsamad Rabiu by Gjmff: 7:19pm On Jun 30, 2021
Oh
Re: France-Nigeria Business Council: Buhari Congratulates BUA Boss, Abdulsamad Rabiu by Newwking: 7:26pm On Jun 30, 2021
Almaigaa:
The North to the World. grin

North Amaka.
why did you crop Elumelu out undecided
Re: France-Nigeria Business Council: Buhari Congratulates BUA Boss, Abdulsamad Rabiu by Almaigaa: 7:59pm On Jun 30, 2021
Newwking:
why did you crop Elumelu out undecided

Elumelu na IGALA Man.
Re: France-Nigeria Business Council: Buhari Congratulates BUA Boss, Abdulsamad Rabiu by knowhowk: 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2021
Ayo2004:
Congratulations for what
Can't wait for this fool to go to hell
. Why do you want Him to go to Hell now Oga ?

Staphylococcus aureus Natural cure. Check Signature below
Re: France-Nigeria Business Council: Buhari Congratulates BUA Boss, Abdulsamad Rabiu by TLE900: 8:10pm On Jun 30, 2021
Re: France-Nigeria Business Council: Buhari Congratulates BUA Boss, Abdulsamad Rabiu by thinksense: 8:16pm On Jun 30, 2021
in the nxt 4 yrs but might be equal to dangote in terms of production
Re: France-Nigeria Business Council: Buhari Congratulates BUA Boss, Abdulsamad Rabiu by Elvisgolden: 8:41pm On Jun 30, 2021
stunnert:
He is a perfect fit for the job. I can guarantee that he will deliver 100% and both countries will benefit from the initiative as he's well known for productivity, integrity and generosity.

I know Dangote will be wondering why he wasn't selected for the role cheesy But roles like this needs an industrialist who is a capitalist not one who is a monopolist.

Make envy and bitterness not kill you............goat go bite you if you turn yourself too to monopolist?

You are just a bitter soul........................repent
Re: France-Nigeria Business Council: Buhari Congratulates BUA Boss, Abdulsamad Rabiu by 0Soseta: 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2021
FOOTBALL BETTING;
Five[odd] Kickoff Tonight @ 11PM TONIGHT;

STAKE 10K AND WIN #50,000
STAKE 20K AND WIN # 100,000
STAKE 50K AND WIN #250,000 ETC

PAYMENT AFTER WINNING;
WHATS-APP;
0 9 1 3 2 2 4 8 4 5 5
Re: France-Nigeria Business Council: Buhari Congratulates BUA Boss, Abdulsamad Rabiu by AfonjaConehead: 8:53pm On Jun 30, 2021
I pity the south....and plenty mugus in south are happy over the arrest of mnk..losers
Re: France-Nigeria Business Council: Buhari Congratulates BUA Boss, Abdulsamad Rabiu by stunnert(m): 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2021
Bitter soul ke
Bros e never reach like that oo grin
I'm a young industrialist who will always stick to capitalism and not monopolism because I believe competition is healthy for the mind of an entrepreneur, it fuels the mind to come up with new ideas and I believe the sky is big enough for all the birds to fly.
Elvisgolden:

Make envy and bitterness not kill you............goat go bite you if you turn yourself too to monopolist?

You are just a bitter soul........................repent
Re: France-Nigeria Business Council: Buhari Congratulates BUA Boss, Abdulsamad Rabiu by Elvisgolden: 10:26pm On Jun 30, 2021
stunnert:
Bitter soul ke
Bros e never reach like that oo grin
I'm a young industrialist who will always stick to capitalism and not monopolism because I believe competition is healthy for the mind of an entrepreneur, it fuels the mind to come up with new ideas and I believe the sky is big enough for all the birds to fly.

Can you separate capitalism from monopoly?

Is monopoly not a major feature of capitalism?

Na wa for una
Re: France-Nigeria Business Council: Buhari Congratulates BUA Boss, Abdulsamad Rabiu by donziller(m): 11:49pm On Jun 30, 2021
To kidnap dis Manchi dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: France-Nigeria Business Council: Buhari Congratulates BUA Boss, Abdulsamad Rabiu by AAAntz: 4:54am On Jul 01, 2021
live and let live

but on the contrast its live and let die everywhere

the world isnt for only one person

its for all

dangote everyday everywhere

and his company gives little or nothing back in return

BUA SHOULD LEARN FROM DANGOTES MISTAKES

and set a right path
Re: France-Nigeria Business Council: Buhari Congratulates BUA Boss, Abdulsamad Rabiu by JesseJo: 5:31am On Jul 01, 2021
Preshob:
Chief congratulator

How this will solve our problem in this country, I don't know

Undiscerning mind
Re: France-Nigeria Business Council: Buhari Congratulates BUA Boss, Abdulsamad Rabiu by Bankalert(m): 6:53am On Jul 01, 2021
Dangote is pained cheesy cheesy
Re: France-Nigeria Business Council: Buhari Congratulates BUA Boss, Abdulsamad Rabiu by Mastakija(m): 1:09pm On Jul 01, 2021
Lovelies1:
Ok

Search and join
dude
Dis ur flag is disgusting
Re: France-Nigeria Business Council: Buhari Congratulates BUA Boss, Abdulsamad Rabiu by sque007: 6:42pm On Jul 01, 2021
spy24:
North gradually dominating the country

We never see anything wait till another northerner take the presidency in 2023 then our eye go clear
e no go sap o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Borrow To Feed As Food Prices Soar Amid Stagnated Income / Tinubu Declines Assent To Bill Seeking To Extend Federal, State Lawmakers’ Tenur / Adamawa Acting Governor Instructs Lawyers To Appeal Court Judgement Sacking Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.