Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:32 PM

British Citizen MNK Was Illegally Intercepted Like Belarus Opposition Blogger - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / British Citizen MNK Was Illegally Intercepted Like Belarus Opposition Blogger (1373 Views)

Southerners Are Myopic: MNK Was Arrested & Growing Southern Resistance Collapsed / MNK Was Arrested And Arrived In Nigeria On Sunday But He Tweeted On Monday ? / Army Arrests, Detains Officers Over Intercepted Weaponised Drones At Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

British Citizen MNK Was Illegally Intercepted Like Belarus Opposition Blogger by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 30, 2021
British citizen Nnamdi Kanu was illegally intercepted on transit in Kenya, which is reminiscent of a similar interception of Belarus opposition blogger,Roman Protasevich, on his way to Lithuania.

The Attorney General admitted in his press conference Nnamdu Kanu last had a Nigerian passport from 2013, which has since expired. Nigeria has illegally captured a British citizen and currently holding him hostage against his will.

Re: British Citizen MNK Was Illegally Intercepted Like Belarus Opposition Blogger by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 30, 2021
Frontpage Lalasticlala,Mynd44,Dominique
Re: British Citizen MNK Was Illegally Intercepted Like Belarus Opposition Blogger by Asgard73: 6:11pm On Jun 30, 2021
Bros I think this news is about Belarus opposition journalists that was arrested

Beside E U sanctioned Belarus and declare a no fly zone ..
Re: British Citizen MNK Was Illegally Intercepted Like Belarus Opposition Blogger by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 30, 2021
Asgard73:
Bros I think this news is about Belarus opposition journalists that was arrested

Beside E U sanctioned Belarus and declare a no fly zone ..

When he was intercepted his passort had expired. So, they kidnapped a British citizen.

2 Likes

Re: British Citizen MNK Was Illegally Intercepted Like Belarus Opposition Blogger by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 30, 2021
The British can never hand one of their passport holder to a fantastically corrupt leader like Buhari that has one of the worst human rights records in the world, Fela Kuti that called him an animal in human skin can attest to that. And who disobeyed court orders willfully to allow Omoyele Sowore proceed on bail, despite a judge ruling in his favour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg7lfHL_l1w

1 Share

Re: British Citizen MNK Was Illegally Intercepted Like Belarus Opposition Blogger by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
Replay of the Umaru Dikko saga breaking international law. The fantastically corrupt tyrant Buhari cannot change his spots like a leopard.

cc

helinues

Simplyleo
NGpatriot
seunmsg
Monogamy
Amaechi2023
LordVoldermort

1 Like

Re: British Citizen MNK Was Illegally Intercepted Like Belarus Opposition Blogger by LamidiCownu: 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2021
See the clueless op that sees Tinubu in his akpu induced hallucinations.
Y'all are closet ipod terrorists but come here to pontificate daily about Tinubu and Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: British Citizen MNK Was Illegally Intercepted Like Belarus Opposition Blogger by Mossadd: 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2021
Wait till Britain conderm this one too kanu is a terrorist he instigated his brainless supporters against security agencies he deserves death penalty by firing squad like shekau and al banawi

3 Likes

Re: British Citizen MNK Was Illegally Intercepted Like Belarus Opposition Blogger by vedaxcool(m): 6:40pm On Jun 30, 2021
These clowns are funny. The same Britain in whose name lord lugard lump with other tribes have become the deacon of hopes for the merry bunch of clowns. Beerfraud must be a euphemism for adults who cannot think.

4 Likes

Re: British Citizen MNK Was Illegally Intercepted Like Belarus Opposition Blogger by Simplyleo: 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2021
vedaxcool:
These clowns are funny. The same Britain in whose name lord lugard lump with other tribes have become the deacon of hopes for the merry bunch of clowns. Beerfraud must be a euphemism for adults who cannot think.

What I can't understand is why he tagged me.

As in, what is the point of the thread?

Is it for lamidi cownu to be freed or for Buhari to give them biafla?

In any case, what's my business with him? What makes him think I'm under obligation to discuss anything with him? Or are his ilk no longer on nairaland to discuss whatsoever they want to discuss among themselves?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: British Citizen MNK Was Illegally Intercepted Like Belarus Opposition Blogger by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 30, 2021
LamidiCownu:
See the clueless op that sees Tinubu in his akpu induced hallucinations.
Y'all are closet ipod terrorists but come here to pontificate daily about Tinubu and Lagos.

What is the difference between former Chicago drug baron and bullion van looter Tinubu, $5 million dollar bribe taker Ganduje and Abacha money launderer Abubakar Bagudu and Nnamdi Kanu.

Why is one seen as a villain and the others hailed as heroes in the fantastically corrupt failed state?

Re: British Citizen MNK Was Illegally Intercepted Like Belarus Opposition Blogger by nlreserve: 6:49pm On Jun 30, 2021
While the few privileged Nigerians are making it look like the Nigeria is working, the poor brainless youths are supporting them. Someone is speaking up for you but you are blaming him.

Last time I checked, a graduate was washing a poo ridden bedsheet for 15k per month in an hotel and you claim the country is working.

Brainless youths from the south and the middle belt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: British Citizen MNK Was Illegally Intercepted Like Belarus Opposition Blogger by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 30, 2021
nlreserve:
While the few privileged Nigerians are making it look like the Nigeria is working, the poor brainless youths are supporting them. Someone is speaking up for you but you are blaming him.

Last time I checked, a graduate was washing a poo ridden bedsheet for 15k per month in an hotel and you claim the country is working.

Re: British Citizen MNK Was Illegally Intercepted Like Belarus Opposition Blogger by LamidiCownu: 6:54pm On Jun 30, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

What is the difference between former Chicago drug baron and bullion van looter Tinubu, $5 million dollar bribe taker Ganduje and Abacha money launder Abubakar Bagudu and Nnamdi Kanu.

Why is one seen as a villain and the others hailed as heroes in the fantastically corrupt failed state?
Lmao.. In the bid to appear impartial, you ended up spewing thrash like an autistic dunce .
Mutunla .
You better start mourning the imminent loss of your ipob dilector. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Citizen MNK Was Illegally Intercepted Like Belarus Opposition Blogger by vedaxcool(m): 6:59pm On Jun 30, 2021
Simplyleo:

What I can't understand is why he tagged me.

As in, what is the point of the thread?

Is it for lamidi cownu to be freed or for Buhari to give them biafla?

In any case, what's my business with him? What makes him think I'm under obligation to discuss anything with him? Or are his ilk no longer on nairaland to discuss whatsoever they want to discuss among themselves?

He needs you to talk him out of suicide. This is a cry for help.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Citizen MNK Was Illegally Intercepted Like Belarus Opposition Blogger by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 30, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:
Replay of the Umaru Dikko saga breaking international law. The fantastically corrupt tyrant Buhari cannot change his spots like a leopard.

cc

helinues

Simplyleo
NGpatriot
seunmsg
Monogamy
Amaechi2023
LordVoldermort

It's funny because as you mentioned me I was thinking about this very topic although not in a bad light, I think they both show Buhari planning skills have improved i.e how he handled Umaru Dikko vs how he handled Nnamdi Kanu
Re: British Citizen MNK Was Illegally Intercepted Like Belarus Opposition Blogger by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2021
vedaxcool:

He needs you to talk him out of suicide. This is a cry for help.
Instead of you to focus on the financial terrorists that have looted $600 billion dollars since 1960 and turned the country to the poverty capital of the world, you are calling for the head of man that has never held a government post or taken a single naira from the public treasury.

Look at South Africans proudly showing the heaven on earth that was created on the same African continent, while we have nothing to show.

https://www.nairaland.com/6522545/scenic-beauty-south-africa

Re: British Citizen MNK Was Illegally Intercepted Like Belarus Opposition Blogger by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 30, 2021
I knew the British can never allow one of their citizens to be kidnapped by a tyrant that hugs financial terrorists in APC.

Re: British Citizen MNK Was Illegally Intercepted Like Belarus Opposition Blogger by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 30, 2021
LordVoldermort:

It's funny because as you mentioned me I was thinking about this very topic although not in a bad light, I think they both show Buhari planning skills have improved i.e how he handled Umaru Dikko vs how he handled Nnamdi Kanu
How did his skills improve in breaking international law?
Re: British Citizen MNK Was Illegally Intercepted Like Belarus Opposition Blogger by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 30, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

How did his skills improve in breaking international law?
The first time with Dikko he broke international law, the second time Nnamdi Kanu was handed to him on a silver platter he didn't break any law...
That's an improvement.
Re: British Citizen MNK Was Illegally Intercepted Like Belarus Opposition Blogger by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 30, 2021
LordVoldermort:
The first time with Dikko he broke international law, the second time Nnamdi Kanu was handed to him on a silver platter he didn't break any law...
That's an improvement.
Did they notify the British they had kidnapped one of their citizens who since renounced his Nigerian citizenship?
Re: British Citizen MNK Was Illegally Intercepted Like Belarus Opposition Blogger by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 30, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Did they notify the British they had kidnapped one of their citizens who since renounced his Nigerian citizenship?
Britain should first have advised their 'citizen' to stop causing problems for Nigeria and start enjoying London, besides he wasn't arrested in Britain a criminal would face trial in the state he comitted the crime not his state of residence.
Re: British Citizen MNK Was Illegally Intercepted Like Belarus Opposition Blogger by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 30, 2021
LordVoldermort:

Britain should first have advised their 'citizen' to stop causing problems for Nigeria and start enjoying London, besides he wasn't arrested in Britain a criminal would face trial in the state he comitted the crime not his state of residence.
You can't kidnap a citizen of any nation that was in transit without notifying the government of the passport he holds. That means dissidents from Yemen,North Korea,Iran can be kidnapped and sent back to their fantastically corrupt and despotic government that don't obey the rule of law.

Nigeria should have notified the British Home Office and gone through the legal process specified in international laws. The fantastically corrupt tyrant Buhari will never learn.

1 Like

Re: British Citizen MNK Was Illegally Intercepted Like Belarus Opposition Blogger by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 30, 2021
nlreserve:

Mumu

Because youths don't get employed, it means we should now carry AK-47s & be killing our people with our hands,,,, just to pass message to the FG.

Nnamdi Kanu=Shekau

1 Like

Re: British Citizen MNK Was Illegally Intercepted Like Belarus Opposition Blogger by nlreserve: 12:00am On Jul 01, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Mumu

Because youths don't get employed, it means we should now carry AK-47s & be killing our people with our hands,,,, just to pass message to the FG.

Nnamdi Kanu=Shekau
Hahahaha! Your mumu never do
Re: British Citizen MNK Was Illegally Intercepted Like Belarus Opposition Blogger by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 01, 2021
nlreserve:
Hahahaha! Your mumu never do

While your bloodthirsty idiocy never do.

Crying is good for you this moment. Take this for your tears

1 Like

Re: British Citizen MNK Was Illegally Intercepted Like Belarus Opposition Blogger by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 01, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

You can't kidnap a citizen of any nation that was in transit without notifying the government of the passport he hold. That means dissidents from Yemen,North Korea,Iran can be kidnapped and sent back to their fantastically corrupt and despotic government that don't obey the rule of law.
Nnamdi Kanu is a secessionist trying to separate Nigeria, the same Nigeria that was created by Britain, the same Britain that sponsored Nigeria during biafra war, we can all fool ourselves and call Nnamdi Kanu a British citizen but we know fully well, Britain isn't protecting him for that reason and they intentionally gave him citizenship to have an excuse to protect him...We don't care about what foolish game Britain is playing here but NK will remain in custody till he goes to afterlife.
The End
Re: British Citizen MNK Was Illegally Intercepted Like Belarus Opposition Blogger by aribisala0(m): 12:18am On Jul 01, 2021
Its called

THE WAR ON TERROR

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5895539/Britain-tolerated-extraordinary-rendition-torture-war-terror-report-finds.html
https://www.scottishlegal.com/article/d-1
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44640086
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/uk-torture-cover-international-law-us-rendition-a9139671.html

How many governments have been notified about the occupants of Guantanamo Bay

Why is Julian Assange in prison

The plane of Bolivia's president was intercepted because the US was searching for a fugitive
International law does not apply

2 Likes

Re: British Citizen MNK Was Illegally Intercepted Like Belarus Opposition Blogger by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:14am On Jul 01, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:
British citizen Nnamdi Kanu was illegally intercepted on transit in Kenya, which is reminiscent of a similar interception of Belarus opposition blogger,Roman Protasevich, on his way to Lithuania.

The Attorney General admitted in his press conference Nnamdu Kanu last had a Nigerian passport from 2013, which has since expired. Nigeria has illegally captured a British citizen and currently holding him hostage against his will.
Since he's not a Nigerian citizen anymore, why the arrest by the Nigerian government

1 Like

Re: British Citizen MNK Was Illegally Intercepted Like Belarus Opposition Blogger by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:19am On Jul 01, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Mumu

Nnamdi Kanu=Shekau
This girl was killed by the Nigerian government while trying to portray ESN as UGM! Trying to make Easterners hate Nnamdi Kanu grin grin cheesy

You don't need to be a seer to note that!

Your conspiracies has not worked on the Igbos and in Igbo land hence the frustration
Re: British Citizen MNK Was Illegally Intercepted Like Belarus Opposition Blogger by Nobody: 1:22am On Jul 01, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Since he's not a Nigerian citizen anymore, why the arrest by the Nigerian government
That is why the UK government is seeking clarification. On what basis was he kidnapped from Kenya.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

History; Morami, Invasion Of Ile Ife By The Igbos And Defeat / REVEALED: The Oba Of Ilorin / Insecurity: Gov. Ortom Knocks Akume For Siding Presidency, Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.