Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,161 members, 7,949,992 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:17 AM

2010 Toyota Corolla Manual Transmission For Sale N1.3million Last - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2010 Toyota Corolla Manual Transmission For Sale N1.3million Last (1255 Views)

Clean Deal!!!! Toyota Corolla Sports 2006 For Sale @3million Last. / Awoof 2008 Camry Tokunbo Standard N2. 3MILLION LAST / Tokunbo Standard 2006 Lexus Es330 For Sale N2.3million Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2010 Toyota Corolla Manual Transmission For Sale N1.3million Last by greggng: 9:23pm On Jun 30, 2021
This ride is owned by a banker . The challenge I am having is tracking him down for inspection . Is a manual transmission ...if I see a serious buyer , I will encourage him to bring it to my stand . Only serious buyer should call 08062593234. Last price 1,3m

Pls note ...the owner is a busy banker .,.when I asked for pictures of the car ..he sent me only this 3 pix...

Re: 2010 Toyota Corolla Manual Transmission For Sale N1.3million Last by greggng: 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2021
Hurry before dollar goes up again...e no go funny by then o
Re: 2010 Toyota Corolla Manual Transmission For Sale N1.3million Last by Azwal(m): 5:24am On Jul 01, 2021
greggng:
This ride is owned by a banker . The challenge I am having is tracking him down for inspection . Is a manual transmission ...if I see a serious buyer , I will encourage him to bring it to my stand . Only serious buyer should call 08062593234. Last price 1,3m

Pls note ...the owner is a busy banker .,.when I asked for pictures of the car ..he sent me only this 3 pix...

Hmm.... Too good to be true
Re: 2010 Toyota Corolla Manual Transmission For Sale N1.3million Last by greggng: 7:43am On Jul 01, 2021
Azwal:

I don't know your reasons for this statement .but you are entittle to your opinion . Those that know me and my anticident will understand I don't post things to mislead people . Is important anyone coming for inspection should first call me ahead to enable me reach out to owner ...with a view to knowing the car availabity .
Re: 2010 Toyota Corolla Manual Transmission For Sale N1.3million Last by tammie24: 11:50pm On Jul 03, 2021
Azwal:

what's too good to be true there now

You no see say na manual transmission?

4 Likes

Re: 2010 Toyota Corolla Manual Transmission For Sale N1.3million Last by greggng: 12:18am On Jul 04, 2021
tammie24:
what's too good to be true there now

You no see say na manual transmission?

Some of them are too emotional and sentimental to understand the truth ...They fail to read people's profile and anticident ...I am guided by my integrity to ensure people are not misled here . I will continue to do my best till I die...is a promise I made not only to my self but to every truth lover. Nairaland has brought me lots if fortune ...I have equally extended my helping hands to some Nairalander. I am not boasting during the lockdown alone , I know how much I spent on Nairalander...whom I have not met physically ...some I sent cash while others prefer I credit their bet9ja account . Like you rightly pointed out, is a manual transmission ...the prices are always low compare to automatic...assuming is auto , it won't last for a week with me. God bless you for thinking out of the box. I have decided not to respond to people whose intention is to derail my thread. God will pay them at the appropriate time ..cos we reap what we sow.

1 Like

Re: 2010 Toyota Corolla Manual Transmission For Sale N1.3million Last by lapazi(m): 12:43am On Jul 04, 2021
What is the going rate of the auto version of this car?
Registered 010?
Re: 2010 Toyota Corolla Manual Transmission For Sale N1.3million Last by greggng: 10:05am On Jul 04, 2021
lapazi:
What is the going rate of the auto version of this car?
Registered 010?

Well it depends on the standard ...if is tokunbo standard ...you should hold like 2.5m upwards ...you might be lucky to get from 1,8m

(1) (Reply)

Clean 2008 Toyota Camry Accident Free Alloy Wheel / Super Clean 2010 Volkswagen Gold 6 With Original Duty / Foreign Used 2019 Toyota Camry XSE For 17.8M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.