Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,393 members, 7,950,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:41 AM

Glo Network Is A Joke! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Glo Network Is A Joke! (261 Views)

What To Do When Your Line/network Is Barred From Call In Nigeria / Airtel Network Is Turning Into A Real Scam / Infinix Note 5 Showing 4G On Glo Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Glo Network Is A Joke! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 30, 2021
Hi Nlanders! Since last 4 month ago someone stole my Glo line and I called my bank immediately to block the line from bank account.
All effort trying to retrieve this line have proven unsuccessful due the incompetent nature of Glo network customer service and I dunno whether they know how to retrieve a customer's lost SIM card or not.
After going to their office for like two weeks and the criminal kept using my Glo line, recieving my calls and reading sensitive information from incoming messages from online businesses, I called the stupid Glo network customer care to block the line and the idiot who attended to me said she has blocked it.
Surprisingly the line was still going not untill yesterday when I was made to believe that I can retrieve the SIM card and I went to Alausa branch inside ShopRite in Ikeja.
The lady captured my data and gave me a new SIM card after which I paid 2100 naira.
I had thought it was all over when I inserted the new SIM card on my phone and recharged it with 200 naira voucher. The first attempt to make call, the voice prompt was saying I should go and register my SIM card and I called the customer care again. Then they told me It will start working in the next few hours. Later this evening I dialed my number and guess what?
It was ringing in the guy's phone who stole my phone.
Which kind level be this Glo?
Re: Glo Network Is A Joke! by jetwonder(m): 11:20pm On Jun 30, 2021
grin Wahala No Dey Finish

(1) (Reply)

Dezital | Top Digital Marketing Company In Pakistan - Ecommerce Development / Huge Python Visits Dead Man House 2 Days After His Burial (PHOTOS) / Professional Freelance Copywriter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.