Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,157 members, 7,949,972 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:44 AM

Why Guys Should Stop Dating Students Or Unemployed Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Guys Should Stop Dating Students Or Unemployed Ladies (4102 Views)

How i was able to stop dating women below my standard / Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Dating Students Or Unemployed Ladies by sweet7oyin(m): 6:56pm On Jul 01, 2021
I think the major thing men want from women is sex.
Thats why the financial status of the woman dosent matter
Most men would not Bleep or be attracted to a woman cause she has a job but would Bleep because she has a big ass.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Dating Students Or Unemployed Ladies by RightToReject(m): 6:59pm On Jul 01, 2021
dake40:

Even though you made some points, you still dont get what the OP is trying to pass

Go for working class or business ladies with independent mindset, if tomorrow their businesses or jobs go south, a reasonable man/boyfriend may be of help and they will appreciate it.

Now, compare that to a dependent or lazy girl who wouldn't want to work to earn money because she thinks her beauty or P is enough to foot her bills, most times, they won't appreciate you and they are so so entitled human beings you'd ever come across

Some of you do make me laugh. So, every working-class or business lady with an independent mindset - who's independent minded - is automatically a gracious lady. Don't bother yourself trying to understand my post because you don't have what it takes to do so.
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Dating Students Or Unemployed Ladies by larryking540: 7:06pm On Jul 01, 2021
sweet7oyin:
I think the major thing men want from women is sex.
Thats why the financial status of the woman dosent matter
Most men would not Bleep or be attracted to a woman cause she has a job but would Bleep because she has a big ass.

my guy that was then ,the system is changing
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Dating Students Or Unemployed Ladies by dake40(m): 7:22pm On Jul 01, 2021
RightToReject:

Some of you do make me laugh. So, every working-class or business lady with an independent mindset - who's independent minded - is automatically a gracious lady. Don't bother yourself trying to understand my post because you don't have what it takes to do so.

There isn't any Hasty generalization in my post and i wonder what you mean. If there are any, kindly point them out.

I assume that a logical mind would understand argument and how to respond maturely when opinions are contrary.

Im sorry to have mentioned you.

Peace
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Dating Students Or Unemployed Ladies by tatax(m): 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2021
Honestly this advice is demonic and a recipe to marital disaster.. A man must first have a defined goal (I'm not writing about what small children do now and call relationship), a man looking for something serious must have a defined goal for himself first, then that goal narrows his search to finding a woman that fits into that goal..

When a man accesses a woman by her financial capabilities, it means both are just deceiving themselves. If you find a financially capable woman, then fantastic but if not, it's not a basics for entering a relationship. A broke lady maybe pillar of the home tomorrow. If my father inlaw looked at the financial capabilities of his would be wife, he wouldn't have married her and today, his story would have been disastrous.

Find a woman that perfectly fits into the goal you want to achieve. Sell your ideas to her and run it together.. A man's job is dominion, a lady's job is companionship and partnership. My wife was dead broke when I met her; she was an undergraduate.. "baby on hotspot for me".. "baby sub for me".. oh, how i would have lost out!!! It wasn't easy o but we were willing. Shy, timid and a low self esteem person when I met her.. I only focused on her brains and patiently waited for her to develop and recognise her potentials. Blessings sometimes doesn't come in diserable packages. Just be sensitive enough to discern. Broke or no broke. Choosing a partner is a spiritual business believe me, baba you must touch realms to get it right. Please don't sell your God given dominion and let devil use money to manipulate you away from a diserable tomorrow.

I'm not against going for rich ladies.. it's fantastic if it works for you but I'm saying its demonic mindset to use money as basis for choosing a partner.

To the Lady reading this, please invest in yourself.. brace up and say to yourself that I must build myself to be a blessing to my partner. Not every woman a man can beat or abuse. Develop yourselves to be that woman a man cannot beat because of the value you carry then submit all those strength and value you carry under a man; this is the secret to an amazing relationship.
Human beings should be intentional and stop wasting time.

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Dating Students Or Unemployed Ladies by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2021
[quote author=RightToReject post=103260516]As far as I am concerned, a woman's value doesn't lie in sex or any of her physical/material possessions - you can get those from almost every other woman at no cost, if you know your way around them, please sir will you be offended if i say u have the highest IQ in the world?
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Dating Students Or Unemployed Ladies by Jayrodrigo: 9:23pm On Jul 01, 2021
Thats why i kukuma dy enjoy my bachelorhood...
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Dating Students Or Unemployed Ladies by Anndju(m): 11:03pm On Jul 01, 2021
They won't listen..they be simping all da time
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Dating Students Or Unemployed Ladies by Valentinothomas: 9:20am On Feb 15, 2022
If you're not sure about which one to use, you can always download the trial version and check the quality of the video chat before making the final decision. To know more about video chats, browse this site.
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Dating Students Or Unemployed Ladies by Truvelisback(m): 9:57am On Feb 15, 2022
FreeSpirited:
You have to be selective of the gals you pursue, to reduce unnecessary stress, times are really hard and gals are now strategic at billing using your sexual interest as bait.
Pussy is not worth the stress those broke gals will want to subject u. Many students and jobless ladies are in this category. If a lady won't allow mutual romantic interest and minimum financial investment to suffice before you lash her na waste of time.. any unnecessary billing is to tell you u are soon going to deputise as her parents or guardian.
I'm not trying to discriminate, just only attempting to make u guys avoid unnecessary drama from the ladies who are supposed to be reasonable but they happen to be more problematic..due to economic reason or sheer greed.

In that vein, go for a working class gal or one with business, they are everywhere looking for relationship even though they can be busy.

1. They are more appreciatiative of your kind gestures than this category I told you to avoid

2. They are more reasonable, and serious in a relationship.

3 They appreciate your personality better than those students and jobless entitled gals who are still wilding, competing and trying to impress their peers with rich boyfriends.

4. They are more fun, interesting and confident

5. Many Students and jobless ladies have low esteem that anyone can lay with them if you have money.. That's the reason Yahoo boys and married men mess with them anyhow
Working class ladies have better self respect compared to those gals.

Don't let their beauty or style freak you...unless u want to run from pillar to post, trying to impress and losing ur money and peace without gaining something substantial from the relationship
Too much sense no go kill u. Just take this Stout take Chill.

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Dating Students Or Unemployed Ladies by jassmenn(m): 11:46am On Feb 15, 2022
But these so called working class ladies were once students too. You knw weytin dem Don do in the past? Abi what's your point?
FreeSpirited:
You have to be selective of the gals you pursue, to reduce unnecessary stress, times are really hard and gals are now strategic at billing using your sexual interest as bait.
Pussy is not worth the stress those broke gals will want to subject u. Many students and jobless ladies are in this category. If a lady won't allow mutual romantic interest and minimum financial investment to suffice before you lash her na waste of time.. any unnecessary billing is to tell you u are soon going to deputise as her parents or guardian.
I'm not trying to discriminate, just only attempting to make u guys avoid unnecessary drama from the ladies who are supposed to be reasonable but they happen to be more problematic..due to economic reason or sheer greed.

In that vein, go for a working class gal or one with business, they are everywhere looking for relationship even though they can be busy.

1. They are more appreciatiative of your kind gestures than this category I told you to avoid

2. They are more reasonable, and serious in a relationship.

3 They appreciate your personality better than those students and jobless entitled gals who are still wilding, competing and trying to impress their peers with rich boyfriends.

4. They are more fun, interesting and confident

5. Many Students and jobless ladies have low esteem that anyone can lay with them if you have money.. That's the reason Yahoo boys and married men mess with them anyhow
Working class ladies have better self respect compared to those gals.

Don't let their beauty or style freak you...unless u want to run from pillar to post, trying to impress and losing ur money and peace without gaining something substantial from the relationship

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Just Got Promoted To MD / So This Boy Dey Practise What His Parent Is Doing With My Daughter / Nigerian Celebrities Are Rich Ooo, My Experience Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.