Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,514 members, 7,975,061 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 03:56 PM

My Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend (3375 Views)

I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* / My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend by dealordea(m): 10:39am On May 09, 2011
Give her the usual dose of down killer,
Re: My Girlfriend by LordReed(m): 12:51pm On May 09, 2011
@chelseabmw

Guy you no try o! So you go show come take pix on top? Kai see kobalisation. How we sure say you no play away match?
Re: My Girlfriend by makapella(m): 4:56pm On May 09, 2011
beat d goddamm demons out if d bitch joor
Re: My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 09, 2011
^^mschew.
Re: My Girlfriend by 190: 5:51pm On May 09, 2011
makapella:

beat d goddamm demons out if d naughty woman joor

cool cool
Re: My Girlfriend by chelseabmw(m): 9:30pm On May 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You are a moderator? Prove it. Delete this post.

Yes am a moderator. . . .Auto section and EPL sport section

Go to my profile and see for yourself
Re: My Girlfriend by chelseabmw(m): 9:33pm On May 09, 2011
BABE!:

Yay you! wink

Sup girl. . .U wudn't believe i woke up by 4:19pm this evening. . .I even woke up before her. . . . .Lol
Re: My Girlfriend by BABE3: 9:42pm On May 09, 2011
chelseabmw:

Sup girl. . .U wudn't believe i woke up by 4:19pm this evening. . .I even woke up before her. . . . .Lol

Lol--9ice! Has she calmed down? You got what you deserved though. Next time, yan her up about your trips! smiley

Anyways, where's my autograph?
Re: My Girlfriend by chelseabmw(m): 10:39pm On May 09, 2011
190:

chelsea what happened?

was it that your GF i once knew

Nope not old one. . .Dis is a new one
Re: My Girlfriend by chelseabmw(m): 10:40pm On May 09, 2011
makapella:

beat d goddamm demons out if d naughty woman joor

Woman Beater. . . .Shame on u dude. . . .I just pray ur sister don't come home with a scar on her face lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend by chelseabmw(m): 10:42pm On May 09, 2011
BABE!:

Lol--9ice! Has she calmed down? You got what you deserved though. Next time, yan her up about your trips! smiley

Anyways, where's my autograph?

Ooops. . . .I got what i deserved,is that all u can say to me now. . .U r suppose to tell me sorry now at least grin grin grin

orya,turn ur yansh let me sign an autograph for u
Re: My Girlfriend by chelseabmw(m): 10:45pm On May 09, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@chelseabmw

Guy you no try o! So you go show come take pix on top? Kai see kobalisation. How we sure say you no play away match?

I nor even play away match bro. . .na dat one pain me pass. . . .I lodge for hotel then carry one of my gf friend when dey like me. . .As i wan run show,u nor go believe say her period con dey drop for ground. . .See me now,i be wan die that day. . .My gf spirit strong well well
Re: My Girlfriend by BABE3: 10:50pm On May 09, 2011
chelseabmw:

Ooops. . . .I got what i deserved,is that all u can say to me now. . .U r suppose to tell me sorry now at least grin grin grin

orya,turn your yansh let me sign an autograph for u

Yup, you did! Oya, Sorry! At least you slept! It could have been worse you know. If I was your gf, I would still be talking till now. You won't sleep for 3 days smiley

lol-- Forget the autograph, I don't want again. grin
Re: My Girlfriend by MrsChima(f): 11:06pm On May 09, 2011
chelseabmw:

Yes am a moderator. . . .Auto section and EPL sport section

Go to my profile and see for yourself

You are a moderator of an AUTO SECTION? (laughing and crying) Help! Somebody help!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend by chelseabmw(m): 11:32pm On May 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You are a moderator of an AUTO SECTION? (laughing and crying) Help! Somebody help!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hope am safe?why r u crying like a mad woman who just gave birth?
Re: My Girlfriend by chelseabmw(m): 11:49pm On May 09, 2011
BABE!:

Yup, you did! Oya, Sorry! At least you slept! It could have been worse you know. If I was your gf, I would still be talking till now. You won't sleep for 3 days smiley

lol-- Forget the autograph, I don't want again. grin

ha ba. . . .why don't u want the autograph again?

I knew it girl. . .If u were the one i bet myself i will not even be able to browse tru NL because my laptop would ve been a thing of the past. . . Thank U Jesus
Re: My Girlfriend by Pweety4me(f): 11:52pm On May 09, 2011
chelseabmw:

My dear we r in the 21st century. . . U think she will believe that?will u believe me if i told u i had a stomach ache at this crucial state?
Don't tell her, act out. . , it's call acting!
Re: My Girlfriend by Pweety4me(f): 11:52pm On May 09, 2011
It's all ur fault anywayz, so how did it end out?
Re: My Girlfriend by chelseabmw(m): 12:04am On May 10, 2011
Pweety4me:

Don't tell her, act out. . , it's call acting!

i know i wudn't tell her but she will definitely not believe me because i am always good at playing games. . . I was act that am sick most times which she will know the truth by turning me on. . .
Re: My Girlfriend by Pweety4me(f): 12:06am On May 10, 2011
Hmm
Re: My Girlfriend by MrsChima(f): 12:06am On May 10, 2011
chelseabmw:

Hope am safe?why r u crying like a mad woman who just gave birth?

Not yet.  Some women do not cry when they give birth.  I seen a woman birthed out twins with no epidural and she didn't shed a tear.  That was an alien!  shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Girlfriend by chelseabmw(m): 12:13am On May 10, 2011
Pweety4me:

It's all your fault anywayz, so how did it end out?

Yeah i know it was my fault big time. . . . .Anyways,she kept talking and complain while i was doing the looking.  . . . I did not even outer one word. . . She said i wasn't saying anything because she caught me. . . . I never agreed. . .She went straight to the bed laid down after five minutes she slept like a baby. . . . I started calling her 'Baby Baby Baby' r u sleeping? she responded by saying yes,am feeling sleepy. . .On hearing that i felt like i have received the holy spirit and at last i can now sleep. . .I woke up around 4:19pm and she woke up by 6pm. . .

We did dry fasting grin grin grin grin. . .
Re: My Girlfriend by chelseabmw(m): 12:14am On May 10, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Not yet.  Some women do not cry when they give birth.  I seen a woman birthed out twins with no epidural and she didn't shed a tear.  That was an alien!  shocked shocked shocked

So u've seen an alien?
Re: My Girlfriend by Pweety4me(f): 12:17am On May 10, 2011
chelseabmw:

Yeah i know it was my fault big time. . . . .Anyways,she kept talking and complain while i was doing the looking.  . . . I did not even outer one word. . . She said i wasn't saying anything because she caught me. . . . I never agreed. . .She went straight to the bed laid down after five minutes she slept like a baby. . . . I started calling her 'Baby Baby Baby' r u sleeping? she responded by saying yes,am feeling sleepy. . .On hearing that i felt like i have received the holy spirit and at last i can now sleep. . .I woke up around 4:19pm and she woke up by 6pm. . .

We did dry fasting grin grin grin grin. . .

Lol awww, that is sweet, i hope u gave her a kiss on the 4head smiley

Don't make such stuupid mistake again!
Re: My Girlfriend by chelseabmw(m): 12:22am On May 10, 2011
to make her happy i bought her a fine shoe and a lovely top(red) just to make her happy. . .we have been gisting since  not until 9pm she brought back the topic again. . .I told her to forget about it. . .She agreed and laid on the crouch. . .When i approached her not quiet long so that i can make love,she just told me right at my face in this exact words 'DON'T TRY IT, DON'T EVEN BOTHER, U WANNA mess ME AFTER FUC.KING THOSE LAGOS GIRLS. . . U WANNA KISSE WITH THAT UR MOUTH U USED TO SUCK THEIR DIRTY PUSS.Y. . . . .HISSES

on hearing that i just knew that for the next few days thing will be bad. . .I can't wait for her to go back home abeg.

I will see wat i can do tomorrow morning. . .
Re: My Girlfriend by chelseabmw(m): 12:24am On May 10, 2011
Pweety4me:

Lol awww, that is sweet, i hope u gave her a kiss on the 4head smiley

Don't make such stuupid mistake again!

kiss ke? no kiss no sex for me till further notice. . .Thats not my problem now. . .I just wish for everything to be ok
Re: My Girlfriend by Pweety4me(f): 12:25am On May 10, 2011
chelseabmw:

to make her happy i bought her a fine shoe and a lovely top(red) just to make her happy. . .we have been gisting since  not until 9pm she brought back the topic again. . .I told her to forget about it. . .She agreed and laid on the crouch. . .When i approached her not quiet long so that i can make love,she just told me right at my face in this exact words 'DON'T TRY IT, DON'T EVEN BOTHER, U WANNA mess ME AFTER FUC.KING THOSE LAGOS GIRLS. . . U WANNA KISSE WITH THAT your MOUTH U USED TO SUCK THEIR DIRTY PUSS.Y. . . . .HISSES

on hearing that i just knew that for the next few days thing will be bad. . .I can't wait for her to go back home abeg.

Loool, if na me(but it no fit) i swear buying me a shoe would probably make it worse, because i hate such thing, when i am angry u worked me up(even thou your own na nag lipsrsealed) i go just vex like u dey use materialistic stuff to weigh my emotions!

You want do?better just sit dow & dey look, but once she is ok you need to talk to her about the naggin it is not healthy 4 her & your relationship.
Re: My Girlfriend by Pweety4me(f): 12:26am On May 10, 2011
Why didn't you tell her about the trip sef? men undecided
Re: My Girlfriend by BABE3: 12:28am On May 10, 2011
chelseabmw:

to make her happy i bought her a fine shoe and a lovely top(red) just to make her happy. . .we have been gisting since  not until 9pm she brought back the topic again. . .I told her to forget about it. . .She agreed and laid on the crouch. . .When i approached her not quiet long so that i can make love,she just told me right at my face in this exact words 'DON'T TRY IT, DON'T EVEN BOTHER, U WANNA mess ME AFTER FUC.KING THOSE LAGOS GIRLS. . . U WANNA KISSE WITH THAT your MOUTH U USED TO SUCK THEIR DIRTY PUSS.Y. . . . .HISSES

Dude! You're funny! lol--- Make Love ko, Manufacture Love ni. You'll go celibate by force by fire!  grin  smiley

You bought shoes for her? Primark(atmosphere) or Prada? --lol
Re: My Girlfriend by chelseabmw(m): 12:30am On May 10, 2011
Pweety4me:

Loool, if na me(but it no fit) i swear buying me a shoe would probably make it worse, because i hate such thing, when i am angry u worked me up(even thou your own na nag lipsrsealed) i go just vex like u dey use materialistic stuff to weigh my emotions!

You want do?better just sit dow & dey look, but once she is ok you need to talk to her about the naggin it is not healthy 4 her & your relationship.

e fit be my dear. . .dis world is small ooo. . . .Yeah i will talk to her in the morning. . I be dey try bribe her now with those material things. . . . Wetin u expect me to do now undecided undecided.I have never seen her angry like this b4
Re: My Girlfriend by chelseabmw(m): 12:34am On May 10, 2011
BABE!:

Dude! You're funny! lol--- Make Love ko, Manufacture Love ni. You'll go celibate by force by fire!  grin  smiley

You bought shoes for her? Primark(atmosphere) or Prada? --lol

Ha ba. . . .I thought u were on my side ooo. . . .u don leave me alone to carry this big burden. . . .Na LV shoe i buy her oooo. . . .D funny part is that she has been talking abt this shoe since a week now i just did as if i never knew wat she was talking abt though it was on phone and she never told me to buy it for her. . . .Now when trouble don come i don remember say shoe like that dey exist grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend by Pweety4me(f): 12:37am On May 10, 2011
chelseabmw:

e fit be my dear. . .dis world is small ooo. . . .Yeah i will talk to her in the morning. . I be dey try bribe her now with those material things. . . . Wetin u expect me to do now undecided undecided.I have never seen her angry like this b4
God 4 bid, no send am 2 me, & i get reason y i talk like dat!!

Exactly which is wrong to bribe with materialistic stuff, unless ur relationship is not genuine, and from the way it is she must ave strong feelings for you, so learn not to play with them just allow her cool down, then talk 2 her later.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Doesn't Like Kissing Me Cos Of My Mustash / Sex Gone Wild!!!!!!!!!! / I Was Told That My Girlfriend Is Sleeping With Her Brother In His Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.