Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,462 members, 7,917,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 05:20 AM

Black Woman Mercilessly Beats White Girl That Called Her Slave Trending Video - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Black Woman Mercilessly Beats White Girl That Called Her Slave Trending Video (4713 Views)

A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma / Video Of Woman Mercilessly Beating A Child Spark Outrage / Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Woman Mercilessly Beats White Girl That Called Her Slave Trending Video by ThuGGeR147: 5:08pm On Jul 01, 2021
See her teoteo ooh .. Damn niggurrrr
Re: Black Woman Mercilessly Beats White Girl That Called Her Slave Trending Video by Spy360(m): 5:14am On Jul 02, 2021
27Pushing30:

I Smiled reading your submission.

I stated something ORGANIZATION. and you wrote an epistle pointing at same thing... Organization.

As for the conquest mentality many you need to read Nigeria's history so you understand the wars fought between african tribes. Aztec tribes etc

War/conquering is human nature.

Whites are not more violent, they are more ORGANIZED.

Someone asked why are whites racist and what they gain from it. That's the answer I gave.
I don't know what you mean by more organized, may be like more civilized. But being racist isn't being more civilized. It has to do with their violent to orhers mentality
Re: Black Woman Mercilessly Beats White Girl That Called Her Slave Trending Video by Obakashdee(m): 6:51am On Jul 02, 2021
Treborblue:
Black woman can be seen holding no punches as she deals with white girl who called her slave and monkey in this video that has since gone viral
Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbAd0JJKSwg

Fake caption for the video, it was actually a case of baby mama against the new girlfriend. The black woman go Dey prison by now
Re: Black Woman Mercilessly Beats White Girl That Called Her Slave Trending Video by Treborblue(m): 7:07am On Jul 02, 2021
how can i delete the video

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nothing / Does Bathing Soap (ose Biza) Have Consequences. / Two Men Are Seen Walking On The Road Without Wearing Any Clothes In Nnewi (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.