Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,978 members, 7,938,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:17 PM

Why Nigerians Should Be Left To Suffer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigerians Should Be Left To Suffer (995 Views)

Japa: Nigerians Seeking Treatment May Soon Be Left With Native Doctors – Mimiko / With 14 Days Left To Challenge Obaseki’s Victory, Ize-iyamu Weighs Options / Buhari Hands Over Campaign To Tinubu, Says He Doesn’t Want Governance To Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerians Should Be Left To Suffer by Coldie(m): 11:06am On Jul 01, 2021
Akudaisi:
It's very useless trying to make Nigeria better,how can you make a country that the masses love suffering and smiling better? Not possible,the poor masses are very happy the way they are, trying to make life better for them is pointless, unless someone wants to change that person will never change,to me until when each and everyone of you is feed up that is the day Nigeria ceases to be bad, personally I have wash my hands from Nigeria case, besides what do I benefit from Nigeria, absolutely nothing,when I mean nothing like really nothing,the only I know that I have as a Nigerian is my international passport,so people like Kanu, Igboho and Sowore should stop wasting their time, definition of right and wrong differs,when people are happy the way they are don't try and change anything,you have the money, you have dual citizenship so go on and enjoy your life with your family peacefully,when the elites have finish the country completely they will be the ones eating grass and drinking cow urine grin as for me I will never be among the worse hit cause my source of incomes is very secure and even if Nigeria is shut down its even good for my business grin
All these wailing won't bring biafra.

Nigeria is bad, na Nigeria cause una people to make dubai suspend employment visa for Nigerians, cause una get mind go Dubai go become criminals?

Na Nigeria tell una to go cast south Africa with crime and drugs?

Majority of Nigerias problems came from greed and all these greed started from the south. As time went on the north learnt from it

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Should Be Left To Suffer by Akudaisi: 11:11am On Jul 01, 2021
Coldie:

Nigeria is bad, na Nigeria cause una people to make dubai suspend employment visa for Nigerians, cause una get mind go Dubai go become criminals?

Majority of Nigerias problems came from greed and all these greed started from the south. As time went on the north learnt from it
if Nigeria is working why would a sane person look for employment in UAE,gerarra here
Re: Why Nigerians Should Be Left To Suffer by NAIJAilliterate: 9:20pm On Jul 01, 2021
Coldie:

I[b] i disagree with you because if you look at the 1960s and 70s in the UK by that time Nigerians were already voting for criminals as the head of their communities. A Nigerian will never vote for somebody which will do anything for him he will only food for an idiot which has done nothing for him 1,000 time. I was totally shocked in the last election in America when a Nigerian which was contested as senator was telling Nigerian community and Nigerian people in America we have to vote for ourselves. As mittedly Nigerians voted for this Nigerian senator in America 2 weeks later she started telling Nigerian community my job is not to take care of Nigerians is to take care of American people after Nigerians voted for her bunch of illiterate even in America[/b]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Should Surrender Himself To DSS, Oluwo Kuta Oba Makama Insist / PUMA Sports Company Terminates Contract With Nigeria Over Olympics / Mondays Sit At Home: Are You In Support Or Against

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.